It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I an indigo Child I need answers help.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Doing my part to help in the Awakening of Man/Womankind, helping to show the falsity of religion and politics, healing the sick, feeding those who have none, providing warmth and heat for those who are without a home. And the phone bill comment was un-called for, friend. And you can doubt all you wish. What, may I ask do you do to help the People of the world?

Mate, I 100% agree with you. You must be idiot to believe goverment wish all best for you. Person allso must be idiot to believe that religion is 100% true. There is lies everywhere. For one moment, I eaven was thinking, that only answer is genocide and to re-build community and planet from begining.

I am sure people will resist us. They will not accept us because they simply do not understand. The goverments WORLD WIDE will be ready to kill us only for old system to remain. I am sorry, but who we humans are, to win the fight agains goverment if goverments chose to go hardcore on us.

Non-indigo will be more then indigo. Do some basic calculations.
Goverment will control non-indigo and eaven some indigo.
Goverment have weapons and they are ready to kill, whille indigos are not ready to kill.
They have money. Without money we eaven cant buy plane tickets to travel to contry where we will like "get together"
Fact is, that if goverent will chose, they will simply kill us. What your "love" and "peace" can do about it? You know many hipies allso get killed by goverment...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I'll give you a good piece of advise.

Stop thinking you are different than anybody else. You are not.

You are human just like everybody else. And just like everbody else you have things that make you special. Special does not mean better however, it just means different.

~Keeper

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
if these lists describe an Indigo child, I fit this script 110%.

-I fee like im the greatest leader there could be. overly confident? I dont think so

-I do NOT conform to people and their stupid groups/cliques
-I feel I have a better view on life then most people. most people are ignorant to "big picture"
-I do not exept an authority, government is bs...
-I have had social problems in school (not joining peoples cliques). Also not listening to teachers/principles to well and opening my mouth more then others would

-I feel like I can do anything
-If I could Id lead humanity into the right direction, just need the people to listen !
-I spend most of my time alone
-people are easily attracted to me

List can go on... I understand how Myself and these so called "Indigo" kids sound stuck up and think too much of themselves. but too me i dont agree with humanities ways, i think i could lead the people into a higher frequency, by hating less and looking at the positives in everything and one. Government has got these people all tied up into slaves and labourers theat i feel humanity is hopeless

If i labelled myself as an "Indigo child", it doesnt make me any diffrernt then anyone else. Our minds just speak to us differently, we dont think the same and have the same views. these Indigo kids just sound as if they have the right idea about who WE are and the way humanity SHOULD be going..

If i had the "power" of the world we wouldnt be having war/taxes/labourers/secrets or any of the non sense, we would be living in PURE love and happiness, harmony with the world and everyone would be at a MUCH higher frequency then we are now.

Good day

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Nygdan

One being one. Means to be one with self and the Higher self. That is what gives us our entitlement to the universe.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
I'll give you a good piece of advise.

You are human just like everybody else. And just like everbody else you have things that make you special. Special does not mean better however, it just means different.

~Keeper

I am soory, but I am diferent and who da # are you to tell me that I am not? Mby you know me to make this brave statement?

Diferent does not mean better but I am better. Im not atleast like those 90% other indigo who think that violence is not the answer and that if they manage to save atleast one soul, they mission is done. Are you freaking stupid? We must save WORLD not one human dumb fck! How are you going to do it without violence? When SWAT, FBI, CIP and NATO will point theyr freaking gun to your head !!!! But of curse indigo is all about love and peace and # YOU! If youm are not ready to mess your hands with blood... well... then we ALREADY lost fight against goverment!

Yeah, this makes me better! If I was vizard, with magic want I woud simply transfear everyone to be happy and peace loving, but in real life there is haters out there. Haters who will rape you and stab you when they will hear that you are indigo. If there will start ANY kind of indigo movement- we are dead! So better be ready to kill someone, or stay out of this. But please stop this hippy bs about "love" and "peace". You cant get those two things without violence- REALITY !

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Actually he is different already as he is thinking he is someone else and he KNOWS he is something else. You're a sheep, that's clear from your other posts. Don't force others to be a sheep, because you're one. Thanks.

BTW. Indigos, Crystallines and other beings are existing. You may try to deny the fact, try to hide their existence, try to force people to believe they're not different then you and your gray world, but from that they're still existing. We're existing. Cheers!
edit on 11-12-2010 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I have been studying on indigos recently, and I'm not sure if I am one or not. Most everything fits to me, and makes me feel more right and real. The more I find out and learn about them, the more it feels like I'm connecting with myself and reality. I've never been able to cope with the idiots in the world, the greedy, and the people who will never lift a finger to help others. Ive tried suicide a few times, because of the fact that I've never felt like someone could love me as much as I could them, or that I simply just cant stand the state of the world. I know that things can be better, I feel like we, as a whole, can make it better, but no one seems to know how. I'm not afraid to die because of death itself, but I'm afraid of what will happen to the people around me if I do. I know there is no end to life, there is a continuous spiritual existence. I don't know what I am, and i need help. My mom says its a possibility that I am an indigo child, and I feel more like one each time i read about them, and see how they feel about everything. I know I jumped all over the place in this, but I feel excited, maybe I can finally figure out why I've always felt this way.
edit on 16-12-2010 by Talonowns because: typo

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Theorist06

well, the original idea of Indigo Children is lost in all this BS with these lists of "requirements"!

It all started when those who could truly see auras began noticing children being born with a purple or indigo aura. Someone who is "very spiritual" or of a certain evolution in spirituality has a purple, indigo or golden aura (Buddha) so children are not known to have a spiritual aura until later in life if they grow and progress spiritually. (not necessarily religiously).

Since these children were noticed with indigo auras, the tern "indigo children' was coined to identify them. It was thought that very spiritual souls were incarnating for what purpose is unknown but people presume it is it raise the spiritual vibration of the human race/planet. These children also exhibited some characteristics that suggested they were not concerned with materialism and only wanted to teach and help others spiritually evolve in whatever process that took on.

Some don't think that the ability to see auras exist and the whole thing was a sham to sell books, etc. and I can't say if that is true but I do believe the ability to see the body's bio-energetic field is quite possible and have witnessed it myself..seeing colors around the head and shoulders of a spiritual person that was indigo and cobalt blue and these were the vibrant colors of rainbows when we see them.

Just be cautious about "lists of requirements" when dealing with this topic. Just use your own discernment and intuition and be the best you can and you'll be fine!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreampsi

well, the original idea of Indigo Children is lost in all this BS with these lists of "requirements"!

It all started when those who could truly see auras began noticing children being born with a purple or indigo aura. Someone who is "very spiritual" or of a certain evolution in spirituality has a purple, indigo or golden aura (Buddha) so children are not known to have a spiritual aura until later in life if they grow and progress spiritually. (not necessarily religiously).

Since these children were noticed with indigo auras, the tern "indigo children' was coined to identify them. It was thought that very spiritual souls were incarnating for what purpose is unknown but people presume it is it raise the spiritual vibration of the human race/planet. These children also exhibited some characteristics that suggested they were not concerned with materialism and only wanted to teach and help others spiritually evolve in whatever process that took on.

Some don't think that the ability to see auras exist and the whole thing was a sham to sell books, etc. and I can't say if that is true but I do believe the ability to see the body's bio-energetic field is quite possible and have witnessed it myself..seeing colors around the head and shoulders of a spiritual person that was indigo and cobalt blue and these were the vibrant colors of rainbows when we see them.

Just be cautious about "lists of requirements" when dealing with this topic. Just use your own discernment and intuition and be the best you can and you'll be fine!

Aura is bio-magnetic field. Human eye CAN'T see standart bio-magnetic field evey human have. In order to see aura human must have some EYE MUTATION! As far as I know (but I might be wrong) those people who claim they can see aura have been tested and everything is ok with they eyes! Simple logics can draw you to conclusion, that no-one can see aura. If someone did, his eyes were tested, it woud show up that he have some eye mutation and it woud be proven, that it is possible to see bio-megnetic field, but it isn,t so I disagree with you, that it is possible to see aura unless you have another theory?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by MentallyUnrestricted

Originally posted by dreampsi

Aura is bio-magnetic field. Human eye CAN'T see standart bio-magnetic field evey human have. In order to see aura human must have some EYE MUTATION! As far as I know (but I might be wrong) those people who claim they can see aura have been tested and everything is ok with they eyes! Simple logics can draw you to conclusion, that no-one can see aura. If someone did, his eyes were tested, it woud show up that he have some eye mutation and it woud be proven, that it is possible to see bio-megnetic field, but it isn,t so I disagree with you, that it is possible to see aura unless you have another theory?

Well, as I stated, I have witnessed this myself so I know it exists. Furthermore, I have been to workshops where they try to teach others to be able to see them. The basic principle is to relax your eyes and use your eyes peripheral muscles which is the key to seeing them. These people did not know each other at all and were from all over the country. Those that could see auras were asked to demonstrate their ability. A person was chosen at random and asked to stand on the stage. Everyone was then asked to draw the colors of the aura of this person. Dozens of people drew the EXACT same thing proving to me that they could indeed see them. They were consistent in the color and area of the color and saturation of the color.

Furthermore, I had 2 friends who could see them and would also draw the same aura of a person and were in 2 different rooms for just such testing. I will never forget the aura I saw on this lady. It was the most beautiful and vibrant colors and was quite spontaneous although I had spent the day in meditation and spiritual contemplation. Seeing the aura is also attributed to the "3rd eye" center of the brain. This could be an explanation as to how they are seen....with the pineal gland acting as an eye and not literally being seen with the physical eyes but registering in the brain the same way things are seen with the physical eyes. These are only my experiences and all that I have to draw on.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by NeonHelmet

HI. I found out that I was an indigo child a few years back. Ive been searching for answers to my many questions.
Ive made many fourm accounts but can not seem to find what im looking for..
Is it normal to have a feeling of higher power?
Ive read that there is a certain switch that indigos take part in at some point in their life. Is this true? Do I have to make the switch?
Ive noticed that my ego has taken over lately. And I cant find a way to control it.
Ive been an indigo child since birth. Ive taken many tests, all in which my results were 100%.
I can predict things. With out control. Meaning I cant do it all the time, it just happens and my predictions always come true. Ive had dreams of people I know dying, and to later finding out they have passed.
I can read peoples thoughts, mainly by facial expression, body language and the eyes.
I know what someone will say and do, before they say or do it.
I can feel, hear, and see spirits.
I have recently witnessed my step sisters deceased mother.
I have stopped a woman from having a panic attack by taking in her energy.
I feel others emotions as if they are my own.
I take in others energy everyday, its very overwelming. Especially if the people are hostile, hyper ect.
When I was younger I was very allergic to red dye #40, to the point that I had hives so bad, I was placed in the hospital several times. according to what ive read, indigo children are very sensitive to red dye.
What can I say? I have every indigo trait.. And always have.
But Im desperately searching for advice and answers.
I cant seem to get intouch with anyone who can help me.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kendalknk

Follow your HEART!!!
That's all there is to it!

Your/our Time will come!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Author Gary LaPorto (or LoPorta) authored a few book about Indigos.

I had a strange reaction to anesthesia some years ago after having minor surgery. I wound up in a coma for one week. I also had violent reactions to all of the medications. It was my first time in a hospital and it was my first surgery. The Drs said it was highly unusual. I've always felt quite different from others and I always felt like I came from Royalty, but I do not have a sense of entitlement. By 'different' I do not mean 'special' or 'better' -- just different. My IQ is slightly above (national U.S.) average, so I'm not considered Mensa or genius or brilliant.

One of the characteristics or criterion, "a sense of coming from Royalty", does not mean 'a sense of entitlement', that so many youth of today seem to have. Anyway, when I went for a follow-up visit a few weeks following hospital discharge a doctor told me I was 'Phosphorous Sensitive', but an internet search on' PS' would not be fruitful. He told me to look up 'Indigo' instead. After a few hours of researching 'Indigo's' I met 23 of the 24 characteristics. It is not BS. Just because something doesn't apply to you doesn't mean it is BS.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kendalknk

Indigo, thank you for searching, it is noble to do so:

"LOVE is my religion"...Ziggy Marley

In your search, you should have come across the understanding that you are here to serve a purpose. Do you enjoy living in "duality", where the strongest and most selfish win?

Or do you want a world where each and every One can accomplish their purpose and serve One Another?

Hope this leads you to a better understanding of "Unconditional LOVE".

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Maybe this tread was already dead, but idc to be honest
Is it normal for indigo kids to get a continous lucid dream? And has anbody ever heard about Oblivion?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Well, I don't think it will go against any religion just try and tell them they may understand.

KWytch

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

indigo children typically have blue or indigo auras; although, it also does not matter the color of your aura, you may still be an indigo child if you have a different color... i, like yourself, meet most of the requirements for an indigo. i STRONGLY believe i am one, and i think a psychic can help you confirm wether you are or aren't

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Don't listen to a darn thing the internet says about Indigo. Indigo is the aura color of the 3rd eye (the pineal gland) The 3rd eye is the humans link to the spiritual realm.

(When you close your eyes for a long period of time, the absence of light will cause your pineal gland to give out melatonin. The melatonin makes (helps) you sleep. Once your asleep your pineal gland will then cause your brain to put out '___'. '___' makes you dream.)

The 3rd eye is your light in the darkness. It lets you see the spiritual realm. Indigo children just so happen to have highly active 3rd eyes (which supposedly gives them an Indigo aura)

If you are open to your spirit and have always been a dreamer. Then your Indigo. Any one can become Indigo as well. Just open your 3rd eye and embrace your spirit.

I was born an Indigo child. I have always hungered for the world that I know exists but we just have to see it. I my self follow the teachings of Jesus but it is up to you, what you follow.

Don't stress over being Indigo. If you're asking the question from your heart.....You have answered your own question

P.S.
You wont be able to fly sorry

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join