It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I an indigo Child I need answers help.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman
reply to post by DivineTeacher

You obviously don't see what I'm trying to do. What I'm trying to do is use sarcasm to say that this whole Indigo Child thing is a load of BS that tries to use "lowest common denomonator" stats to bilk as many people as possible.Or maybe that's just my inner rage talking.

You see man, if you believe or no, doesnt change anything. If I will prove to you, that indigo exist or no doesnt change anything aswell. Simply by knowing that indigo exist will not help to destroy old system You must understand indigo in order to help them, not simply know that they are. God doesnt exists. Global web does.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 333477

youre not spiritual, yet
you not believing in god has nothing to do with this
you meeting her would be like jumping into a pool for the first time
at first it might be scary but its opening up a whole new world
i mean wouldnt her saying she knows what you look like before youve seen her be enough?
ive never had anything like that happen in my life and dont kno what i would do either
but i always think of those things and thats something you should explore without fear

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
i would give a shot in the dark and say that some of the qualifications are ways to find out who is real and who isnt, so yes some of the qualifications are lies. which ones?..

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
edit on 7-11-2010 by Jitkyundou because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
edit on 7-11-2010 by Jitkyundou because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Two people love same woman and from this love hate is born, because those two start to fight and can eaven kill! One emotion give birth to other emotion and noone can deny that. Claiming, that you want love is stupid, since because of love there will allways be hate. It is called duality. If there will be different languages, different contrys, different traditions, different colors of skin, different opinions and different believes and different emotions, this all will give birth to HATE! If you truly are "keeper of knowledge", you will understand this. Bruce Lee sed: "Empty your mind. Be formless... shapeless, like water" (read my signature). Bruce Lee allso was indigo. He did understand what I am teaching. Only when you will refuse from all emotions, you will feel harmony. When you sleep, you're conscious is off. When you sleep, only thing that is turned on is "subconscious". Thats why you're heart keeps beating and you keep breathing. Subconscious is beyond emotions, because when you sleep, you don't feel emotions. It's like you dont care about love or hate. It's like you are beyond it or that you don't care about it. Then you are feeling maximum harmony. Now, you must turn off you're conscious (sleep) to feel this harmony, what I am teaching, is to feel same harmony while you are awake. You must teach you're conscious to be beyond emotions. You must understand that harmony is all you need. Christians believe, that in heaven you're soul will feel total harmony and it is true. Emotions are ment for conscious. Emotions come from brains. Instincts and higher knowledge comes from subconscious but not emotions. Emotions is what don't allow us to feel harmony. When you worry too much, you can't sleep, because you're emotions don't allow to. When you love someone, then you allso can't sleep. Because sleeping means feeling harmony, emotions actually is reason why people don't feel harmony.

Soul actually is our subconscious. Our conscious is brains. Our personality is mix of subconscious and conscious. When we die, our brain die aswell. Thats how we loose conscious. When we die, our spirit/soul leaves body. Thats how our subconscious "die". Because of gravity of sun, our soul goes to sun. Soul with particular charge of electrons goes to core of sun, other souls with particular charge of electrons goes to outer layers of sun. People call this electron charges- Karma! Soul are made of electrons. Subconscious is allso made from electrons. Thats why subconscious is our soul. Every single atom have elctron moving around core. It means, that every single matter have soul. People call this religioun Animism. Because universe recycle everything, it recycle our souls aswell. People call it reincarnation. Heaven (core of sun) is mix of all electrons (souls). All these souls (subconscious) made one globa subconscious. This global subconscious is what people call god. What is thing all people are wrong about- He is not good. He don't feel any emotions, because emotions comes from conscious not subconscious. God knows everything, because subconscious can hold information, like computers. Thats why humans have instincts. Thats why you sometimes feel when someone is watching you from back. People allso call this subconscious(soul) a Chi or Ki (life energy). Buddha meditated. To meditate means feel no emotions. To empty you're mind. He did it and he downloaded higher information from god (global web/global subconscious). Because humans have brains(conscious) we can understand this information and apply it. Buddhists call it "Nirvana"(Higher Knowledge). Anyone can reach nirvana,we simply must empty our minds- Refuse from emotions. Shaolin monks allready via meditation and Chi(life force/soul) control, can break arrows with neck, they can heal faster. Buddha coud do the same, because of higher knowledge he recived via meditation. When you refuse from emotions, you're aura becomes invisible, since aura depends from emotions.

Simply believe me people. I am Eclectic. I study everything and as you can see, my theory combines EVERYTHING. If you have ANY question, simply ask them- I will answer.
edit on 07/11/2010 by SeigenNashi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SeigenNashi

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
So how to tell are you a indigo. Well let me start with this question: How can you tell are you a genius? Basically there is no "how to book" for indigos. Because every single human being is diferent, indigo allso are diferent. Don't believe media. Many things what they say are lies! It have nothing to do with auras! In order to know are you a indigo you must understand what is indigo. Indigo are "Keepers of Knowledge". So here are some basic concepts for indigo:
1. They think outside box. We are "Keepers of Knowledge" so we simply MUST think outside the box!
2. In many cases society simply don't understand indigo, but when I say it, I mean it literary- You wanted to say one thing, but all others missunderstand you and thinked you ment something way diferent.
3. They don't need to be particulary good. Indigo can allso be evil. Many, in fact, are evil, because they consider themselfs to be higher race or better then ordinary people (which basically are true, since we know things, but many don't believe us)
4. Indigo COUD have high IQ, but he/she allso coud have very very low grades at school, because school is developing you're brains in one particular way, while there are thousands of ways to develope. I personally develope in all ways (Physics, Spiritualism, Science, Martial Arts, Meditation, Quantum Physics, Metaphysics, Science, Occultism, Philosophy and Psychology) and because my brains are not super fast, if you take only one of those subjects and ask me multiple questions, I will be unable to answer most of them. My strenght is when I combine those subjects (and I am very VERY good at it)
5. I assume, (from my experience) indigo should seek for changes. They shoud want to change this world, because they are "Keepers of Knowledge" and basicaly (don't want to sound mean now) that means, that they know better...
edit on 11-11-2010 by MentallyUnrestricted because: Previous post was off topic

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Kids with psychic powers I can believe somewhat, though I have seen no evidence of it. The notion of Indigo Children given the criteria generally outlined lends itself well to the Forer effect. In other words my BS detector goes off.

It's similar to otherkin where people feel they are different enough to be a spirit of an elf or something besides human. I personally think, again I maintain an open-mind even to things that might be deemed crazy, it's a result of people being confused in their life. They seek something special to separate them from the rest. That is natural because there is much pain in existence and those that are anti-social or have inferiority complexes feel the need to justify their differences. It's sad really. I am like that in many ways and I think a lot of people are that find themselves visiting areas like this. Except I channel my energies into poetry, literature, language, studies and practices in the occult, and other stuff I probably can't mention here. But I feel for people who think they are otherkin or indigo children or whatever as I do see where they are coming from. Reality is a tragic and dismal place when the SSRIs wear off and happiness is illusory much of the time. The reality of one's constricting religion, lifestyle, normality, and mortality against the promises of freedom, magic, power, uniqueness, and happiness is absolutely depressing and melancholic beyond imagination. To contemplate existence as without meaning, to contemplate one's body as nothing more than meat, to contemplate death as final and life as dull, repetitive, and trite is a sad state indeed. Of course your views of those others will vary depending on your metaphysical paradigm, but reality has to exist between the continuum somewhere unless it is a paraconsistently logical labyrinth.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
I had no idea what an indigo child was so I did a quick search:

* They come into the world with a feeling of royalty (and often act like it)
* They have a feeling of "deserving to be here," and are surprised when others don't share that.
* Self-worth is not a big issue. They often tell the parents "who they are."
* They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice).
* They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line is difficult for them.
* They get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and don't require creative thought.
* They often see better ways of doing things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like "system busters" (nonconforming to any system).
* They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind. If there are no others of like consciousness around them, they often turn inward, feeling like no other human understands them. School is often extremely difficult for them socially.
* They will not respond to "guilt" discipline ("Wait till your father gets home and finds out what you did").
* They are not shy in letting you know what they need.

source: skepdic.com...

Seems to describe half the children I know, Am I missing something?

Agreed Sounds like a spoiled child that needs to be bent over a knee and a good thrashing ought to fix his "NEEDS"

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Theorist06

According to research psychologist Russell Barkley, the New Age movement has yet to produce empirical evidence of the existence of indigo children and the 17 traits most commonly attributed to them were akin to the Forer effect; i.e. so vague they could describe nearly anyone. Many critics see the concept of indigo children as made up of extremely general traits, a sham diagnosis that is an alternative to a medical diagnosis, with a complete lack of science or studies to support it

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Denial of a thing will not make it go away. There are many children being born today that are more intelligent, and more in touch with the Ether and the Divine than there were before. Some can communicate without speech, I myself have observed this with two small children I know. When my own children were little, my son and I could talk without speaking, and we still can. My daughter has an IQ in the 160 range, at age seven, she stood up in church and called the preacher a liar, (he stated the building was "God's house")then proceeded to tell them all that the Divine does not live in a building, but rather in all of nature. Today my daughter lives 150 miles from me, but I can tell when she is thinking about calling me.

I have seen things and experienced things that make me believe strongly that special children are being born, children far and above normal human intelligence, and some can make things happen by thought alone. Call it anything you wish, but is is real. By the way, I see auric fields on humans, do all of you do this? What I am saying is I have observed indigo auric fields on people. Most are bluish, some, on angry people, are quite orange to red, and some, sadly, are black. These last are getting ready to pass over, their human life is nearly over. I would say this, unequivocally,
if you do not see auric fields on people, do not discount that the person may be an Indigo. Save yourself some embarrassment. The children will lead us all to the new world. I think it best not to demonize them, don't you?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Interesting,

What are you doing with your powers? I would think there is much good that can come from what you talked about having. You do know with great power comes great responsibility.

I doubt you have these skills, but know I could be wrong. I ask the above question because I think your answer will help us who read your post what to think about your claim.

You must save a lot on phone bills.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by amc621

Interesting,

What are you doing with your powers? I would think there is much good that can come from what you talked about having. You do know with great power comes great responsibility.

I doubt you have these skills, but know I could be wrong. I ask the above question because I think your answer will help us who read your post what to think about your claim.

We don't have ANY special powers. We are simply "keepers of knowledge". No "super powers" are involved here.

Any human can gain "special super powers" via meditation. If there is some indigo with special powers I will allso say, that there is usuall humans with special powers. Special powers are connected with humans life force. Are you indigo are no, doesn't change anything !

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
You see- Because we are keepers of knowledge, we know thing. Because we know things it is easier to do some things. Like me. I never have meditated in my life, but I know perfectlly what is life energy, soul and point of life.

I tried to meditate one time. I tried for like 2-3 mins and I burned my arm. It really did hurt. When I readed info about this, it appears, that some people eaven try to meditate for years and they eaven dont feel warm, while I get burned in 3 mins. Same with knowledge. I am 20 years old, but I can perfecllty explain what is god and most inportant thing is, that science can't prove me wrong.

I eaven know what is aura.

Human soul is made from electricity. From electrons if I must be exact. Human soul is actually a subconscious which is made from electrons. Soul is in all you're body, not in one particular place. Why? Because every atom have elctron moving around atoms core. If soul is made from electrons, the I can claim, that electrons are soul. This means, that everything have soul, because everything is made from atoms and every single atom have elctron. So you're soul is in all you're body. This soul, or this electricity have particular electric charge. This charge is you're aura. Eaven more. Aura is like "souls mirror?" NO! Aura IS soul. From this charge depends what you will be, when you reicarnate. Most funny thing, is that you can trick aura xexe Being god or bad are human emotions. Lets say Aliens (haha
) eaven don't understand definition of good or evil. "Good" is very rhetorical thing. If I kill serial killer, then it is good thing, right? I saved many lifes by killing him, so from my point of view, I did good thing. But that seriall killer had daughter and now there is noone left, who will take care of his daughter. When she will find out, that I killed her dady, she will think, that I am evil. That I had to find another way, how to stop killer, not kill him. So you see, that "good" or "evil" depends feom what point of view you are looking. If so, it means, that there actually are no "good" or "evil" only normatives made up of humans and those normatives change depending from point of view.

It means, that if you will be very very bad person and if noone will know that you are bad person, and you will believe 100% that you are good person, then aura will allso show that you are good person. Humans are those who control aura and karma. If you will know that you're friend is very very bad person or that he is traitor, you will force karma to do bad things to him, eaven without knowing it, because thinking "he is bad person" actually means, that deep down you want something bad for him to happen.

Karma are allso electricity, like soul, only karma is that electricity, which is outside our bodys. Because everything have electrons, everything is connected with electro magnetic field. Our brains allso works tnx to electricity. Information in our brains, all our thoughts are actually electricity, because brains transfears information in form of electricity. It means, that if everything is connected with electric fields and if our brains works on electricity, we can control anything, that have elctrons. And because everything have elctrons, we can control everything and this control is you're karma.
edit on 17-11-2010 by MentallyUnrestricted because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Don't tell them!!! Parents are evil. Almost all the indigo children I know, including myself, have oppressive parents.

Being an indigo child means you are destined to change the world if you so choose, tearing down the old systems and building up new ones. When 2012 comes and changes everything, the indigo children will be key players.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Let me attempt to help you out OP - take this simple quiz:

1. Are you overweight?
2. Have you never spent a night with a member of the opposite sex?
3. If the answer to #1 is "I have," do you regret it? Was it a matter of settling?
4. Do you have more than one cat?
5. Do you have some sort of health problem that you blame all your failures on?
7. Do you see no other way to get attention than things that make ZERO sense?
8. Are you living on welfare or working a min wage job?

If the answer to most of those is yes, I congratulate you, for you are indeed an "indigo child," destined to rule the world...one day. For now, just remember that you are one of the CHOSEN ONES. And that the others simply DON'T UNDERSTAND.

I tried to meditate one time. I tried for like 2-3 mins and I burned my arm. It really did hurt. When I readed info about this, it appears, that some people eaven try to meditate for years and they eaven dont feel warm, while I get burned in 3 mins. Same with knowledge. I am 20 years old, but I can perfecllty explain what is god and most inportant thing is, that science can't prove me wrong. I eaven know what is aura.

See, like this guy - he readed info about this, and eaven try to meditate, and eaven burn arm. Science can't prove him wrong.
edit on 30-11-2010 by avraell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06
I meet all or most of the requirements of that of an indigo child. but i'm not sure what it means to be one. The school part of indigo is all right. I fit into everyone of those categories. Is this going against my religion, should I tell my parents?

[edit on 29-8-2005 by Conspiracy Theorist06]

[edit on 14-9-2005 by John bull 1]

I am an Indigo child myself, and trust me... its not YOUR religion. You just choose to follow whatever you want. Also, you should tell your parents. Perhaps there will be a better understanding between your families communication.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by avraell

I tried to meditate one time. I tried for like 2-3 mins and I burned my arm. It really did hurt. When I readed info about this, it appears, that some people eaven try to meditate for years and they eaven dont feel warm, while I get burned in 3 mins. Same with knowledge. I am 20 years old, but I can perfecllty explain what is god and most inportant thing is, that science can't prove me wrong. I eaven know what is aura.

See, like this guy - he readed info about this, and eaven try to meditate, and eaven burn arm. Science can't prove him wrong.

LOL! That's Gold!

IRM

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by amc621

Interesting,

Doing my part to help in the Awakening of Man/Womankind, helping to show the falsity of religion and politics, healing the sick, feeding those who have none, providing warmth and heat for those who are without a home. And the phone bill comment was un-called for, friend. And you can doubt all you wish. What, may I ask do you do to help the People of the world?

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join