It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I an indigo Child I need answers help.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Umm... I need some advice...my dad is a doctor and one of his patients claims to be "physic" and she told my dad what i look like and stuff about me and ive never met her before. She told him that i may be an indigo child and i researched it and im freaked out. She says she has a connection to me and i have a twin brother that she is not focused on...just me. Yes i have many traits of an indigo child i am more intelligent and more creative and more athletic than an average amount of teenage girls, not to sound like im bragging, but ive never felt royal or have exceedingly high self esteem...ive always known that i was different but this lady says that i have abilities im not aware of yet...and im sceptical...im not very spiritual...i dont believe in god...but this lady wants to meet me and i need advice

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
what maks you an indigo child?

next stage of evolution? telepathy? empathy? there are several ideals to what this even means it seems more just new age mombo jumbo...

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
!

edit on 3-10-2010 by Jitkyundou because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

great reply you have found E1

Where do you go from here? Well, basically Indigos are here to help raise the frequency of the planet and everyone living here in preparation for 2012 - when the Earth moves up a notch in frequency. So if you like leadership, then this is the ultimate mission for you But most people need to remove their energetic blockages, past-life and inherited karmic imprints, and activate their DNA to a point to where they can see the big picture and where they fit in to this drama unfolding now.

indigo childrens usualy starts in Cat 1 and can go up to Cat 5 very fast in the EMS tool
indigo are in fact wisdom keeper .. messenger of enlightment of love and light
some have been able to recover the truth of who they really are and other are still searching and questioning
i say we all have the potential to be one indigo if we walk in the right path
helping the futur transition that earth will have to make a better age

its reasonating deeply with this thread The Age of Enlightment has started !!

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
I was around for the start of this, and basically it was one woman who suddenly felt she was "enlightened" and started a labeling system for people who felt a need to belong (that's not what she called it, but she listed some fairly ordinary things (as has been noted) and described this as something that ONLY Indigo Children would have.

Nearly every person on the planet fits the profile.

And yes, there are some folks trying to make a quick buck off this.

Speaking as a parent, I would NOT tell your parents. If you like to chat with people who say they are Indigo Children, go ahead and do so. Depending on your parents, it's probably not a good idea to do confess to something that, when they go looking for it, has a real element of "lunatic fringe-ness" to it. It's not likely to lead to an improvement in your situation.

i agree with you all the way

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Peace and love? You do understand, that goverments world wide will do everything to stop indigos from changing system as we know it now?

You know. End of every cycle come with catastrophes. Its natural. When new system will show up, the old system will be destroyed. If you are so wise, then answer me- What you as indigo will do to everyone, who will be ready to give theyr lifes only for old system to remain? Plz answer

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Looks like noone have answer. I will ask in diferent words.
I know that you people are all about peace and love. Same as I. I want world a better place to live, without these idiots. Without racism. Without "who is richer" and "who is poor". Question is, do you really think, we can get perfect world without first destroying it? I doubt that goverment of USA will simply allow us to transform world. They want things to stay same old way, because then they can manipulate with human. So again, what diferent way then destruction we have? How exactly will you trasfer world into better place to live?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jitkyundou
reply to post by Ben81

Peace and love? You do understand, that goverments world wide will do everything to stop indigos from changing system as we know it now?

You know. End of every cycle come with catastrophes. Its natural. When new system will show up, the old system will be destroyed. If you are so wise, then answer me- What you as indigo will do to everyone, who will be ready to give theyr lifes only for old system to remain? Plz answer

i know the gov and other rogue people doesnt want to see that age coming
since their little rich corrupted heaven will be doomed
we wont stop until the age of enlightment is fully implemented on earth

i have thought about sacrifice myself to save anyone who diserve a chance to live to
it would be the best sentiment ever .. i would feel mission accomplished
if i can save only 1 person ...
if i can save more i will be overwhelmed

and i know it has to worsen to get better .. sadly
plz read my age of enlightment thread in my profile

i dont consider my self indigo or whatever else ... im egual to any one
but i do know that some of my ideas are enlighten in a way

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Don't worry, none of you are Indigo Children.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetrarch42
Don't worry, none of you are Indigo Children.

thanks for the confirmation

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Alright i read some comments and as some are skeptical only because there reading off of other peoples information without actually doing some research which concerns me because this is ATS
An INDIGO child is labeled indigo because of there aura color and the list of traits your reading from is not everyone its not a wide net canvas that generalizes characteristics so some random person can just read it and go I MUST BE INDIGO i know for one I'm an indigo because my rage inside is not that of outside influences but something I've had since i was a small child and please don't even try and tell me i cant remember any bad memories I've blocked out go pound sand I've always been intuitive ALWAYS knowing when someone is lying to me on the spot ever since a child i could sense subtle energies and been able to form a psychic bond with a girlfriend before , i felt like i should rip apart old systems that haven't been changed in years for the better i have also been very wise beyond my years knowing things without reading about them or having someone teach me or listening to anything the list goes on but i can attest that growing up i was not like other children at all very far removed i felt like an old soul that others did not understand.

edit on 10/3/2010 by DivineTeacher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Logical_Psycho

I identified with 22 of these characteristics. I personally believe everyone has a purpose or mission if you would and feel something will happen soon regarding spirituality, but also think that "indigo child" is just a label for people to think they are better than everyone.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Ok, Qustion to you all indigos out here.

Question is simple- Imagine this. New age is coming. Goverment know, that new system will take place. They dont want it. They deside to destry indigos in order for things to stay same. If ONLY reason to make world better place to live is to destroy and actualy kill everyone who supports old system, woud you do that?

If only way of making new system is to destroy old one, will you do it? Because if you wont, then you fail your mission. I know peace and love is only path, but if you must sacrifice someone in order to reach peace and love will you do it? Plz answer.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Jitkyundou

Well i for one will not kill someone because rapture and such will take care of the unclean our mission is to spread knowledge and awaken as many as we can and it is very possible to tear down old systems without killing. remember "Thou shalt not kill" becoming a martyr for my cause only does one thing and that is killing myself and stopping myself short of spreading love and unity consciousness

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
yes, you are an indigo child, you are unique and special and you deserve to rule over humanity! just send your check or money order today for more information on your role as a leader of humanity after 2012.
edit on 8-10-2010 by abe froman because: I'm an indigo child, I don't need a reason.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

I see what your trying to do and yes i don't agree with people with knowledge withholding information for money but were ALL trapped in this fiat system of corruption and we all have to make money somehow to live and feed our spouse and children so remember that.But at the same time who says those looking for information have to spend money to get it? if you look hard enough on the net theres loooaddss of information for free you just have to spend the time to find it and if you don't find it does that mean it doesn't exist?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Speaking as a parent, I would NOT tell your parents. If you like to chat with people who say they are Indigo Children, go ahead and do so. Depending on your parents, it's probably not a good idea to do confess to something that, when they go looking for it, has a real element of "lunatic fringe-ness" to it. It's not likely to lead to an improvement in your situation.

I disagree, I told my parents that I was experiencing strange things and that I was aware of another side of life when they challenged me one day over the amount of time I was spending meditating, (they thought I was involved in some kind of cult) they didn't believe me at first but after a certain chain of events that happened over the next few weeks their rigid views that they had adopted from their parents changed overnight. My ma started crystal healing workshops, and my pa started researching physchic phenomena they both became very involved and wanted to know more.

I would say that if you are close to your parent talk to them, so many children nowadays don't speak to their parents and feel they have to do everything alone. If your parents are decent people they will accept what you say and lend a sympathetic ear. Goodluck

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DivineTeacher

You obviously don't see what I'm trying to do. What I'm trying to do is use sarcasm to say that this whole Indigo Child thing is a load of BS that tries to use "lowest common denomonator" stats to bilk as many people as possible.Or maybe that's just my inner rage talking.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

I honestly see where this anger is coming from. Its from listening to people claiming to be Indigos but there talking from the EGO spouting off nonsense like better than thee its like a murderer being your spokesman for a non violent organization its bad for appearances all over i don't believe i am better than any other human being were all on our own paths and have different things to learn from them. while some people may have some gifts the other person also has other gifts the other does not the point is that we understand this that we are equals and to unite with our gifts

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DivineTeacher
reply to post by Jitkyundou

Well i for one will not kill someone because rapture and such will take care of the unclean our mission is to spread knowledge and awaken as many as we can and it is very possible to tear down old systems without killing. remember "Thou shalt not kill" becoming a martyr for my cause only does one thing and that is killing myself and stopping myself short of spreading love and unity consciousness

Ok. I will ask diferent. If someone will attack you with knife and you will habe knife with you aswell, will you defend yourself? Eaven if that means possibly killing that other guy? From one hand you are all about love and peace, but from other hand there is situations in life where you need to defend yourself and this defending coud mean death of other human beeing. Remmember, that if you will not defend yourself- you will die and if you are dead, then you will not awake nobody. So how it will be? Will indigo kill some1, if he/she will not have any other choise?

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join