It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I an indigo Child I need answers help.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Taz4591

Wow Family - so you understand, sweeet, glad to connect this way, and to know you exist. I usually come to these threads to bully the bullys, it has come to my attention that 5 sensory people are extremely harsh when they feel that involution is giving way to evolution and that their purpose here on earth is over. MTFBWY

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers

Yes, I understand. My brother use to tell me I was adopted and albino. I think it was because he looks like a Mexican and Dad can pass for black with a tan.
When people realize something is ending say their way of life or the way the world works, they become afraid. Naturally many hide their fear with anger and critisize those who cause it.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
hmmm well I am not a indigo child and most of those requirements fit but i can see a difference between the suggested syndrome offered up in this thread.

I have alot of money so i dont wait in line i flash my black card. in fact this happened yesterday at an outback steakhouse i was at. It was my second time at one of those chain establishments. i flashed my card and the host didnt even know what it was and wanted me to wait 40 minutes. of course i left.

this description you give sounds more like the princess types i go out with and trust fund kids i hang out with.

before this label gets spread around there allready is one called a trust fund kid so lets move on and drop this charade.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
To all of you skeptics, how can you prove that There is no such thing as an indigo child? You cannot, that is how. If you have any proof, please offer it up! If you believe in God, you will know that you can't prove that either, and yet you still believe! So p,ease don't go around telling people that what they believe is false unless you can prove your own beliefs!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers
reply to post by Taz4591

Wow Family - so you understand, sweeet, glad to connect this way, and to know you exist. I usually come to these threads to bully the bullys, it has come to my attention that 5 sensory people are extremely harsh when they feel that involution is giving way to evolution and that their purpose here on earth is over. MTFBWY

Maybe you have never read anything regarding the paranormal before. Or perhaps anything regarding Neurology. Have you read anything about buddhism maybe? Or any eastern philosophy/religion? The "Indigo" phenomenon has nothing to do with evolution or anything out of the ordinary for that matter. A bunch of bratty kids that cussed out the teacher and blamed it on evolution...please.

If for one instance, we assume that this Indigo thing is real, and these people have real gifts. Then we can also look back on history and some of the oldest philosophies known to modern man and see that NONE of it is new. Old testament stories in the bible speak of levitation in the name of "God". Buddist monks who can also levitate. That oriental dude that can heat up a wet rag just by looking at it. People who, on a regular basis, talk of telepathy and knowing what someone else is going to say. Psychics, mediums, magicians.

All throughout human history, many have proclaimed to have "special" talents and yet the oldest beliefs on our planet say that there is nothing special about them.

I will not do the research for the lazy brats on this thread. Research Buddhism/eastern beliefs. Read the old testament. Hell even a few in the new testament. Pick up a history book covering the past 8000 years of human evolution.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taz4591
Didn't think so. I can't request if I don't have a real name. If you desire to meet them, summon them yourself. If their not too busy and you believe they will, they'll come. If you do be sure to summon Raphael also so you know your not dreaming.

Couldn't help but notice "Summon them yourself". I realize you were not talking to me so please no comments about it. I would like to know just how one would summon a freakin Angel. I am being serious about it too. As far as I know, Raphael was the Angel who gave king solomon the Goetia and all the symbols/spells to control/summon the 72 demons IN the Goetia. But never have I heard of someone being able to Summon an Angel.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
"Indigo child" is just a word for people who most likely have self esteem issues. They use this "indigo" thing so they can feel that they are better than others... OR some "indigos" are the opposite and they are people with HUGE EGOS and are rich people... but none the less even rich people feel "different" than others, so some use this indigo thing to feel "special".

They even say it themselves they all feel that they are "royalty", they feel they have some "higher knowledge" all of us "normal" people don't have... it goes on and on and on...

Also all these things indigos claim are signs of being indigo are NORMAL THINGS THAT EVERY HUMAN HAS... For instance people say you should be able to read your friends emotions really well, or when your friends are happy or sad you'll be in the same mood as them... etc... These are all things NORMAL PEOPLE HAVE!!!

You aren't special.

Indigos are just NORMAL people like everyone else, its just that some people have problems and some people are different than others and sometimes these people like to make things up to make themselves feel better. And it seems that nowadays the new trend to make oneself feel better is calling yourself a indigo.

And I'm not trying to be rude or "bully" anyone or anything, I am simply expressing my opionon on the subject, I'm entitled to one.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Consciousness empathy awareness telepathy creativity and a natural inclination to clean up the planet and rid it of all pollutants is the true path to evolution.

The Meta Child is not at all bratty, ignorant or callous, but inclined to do right instead of wrong.

We are at the end of a cycle, materialism is destroying the planet, and people still insist on making life unbearable for others. This is pathetic.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Indigo children almost have the same characteristics as asperger children.

Personally, I think that those that feel they are Indigo are just trying to connect with a group of people. I fit in many of those characteristics but I don't think I am an Indigo. Its just my personality of who I really am.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I have to agree with several people in this post, it just sounds like the basic adolescent kid not getting his way all the time.

If those are the qualifications of the Indigo Children, then the 900 kids at my school and I are all indigo children, ready to do indigo children stuff.

Basically just a reason for the madness, I challenge authority often, but i just feel like we are being treated unfairly and that the board of education doesn't know what's best for us, and that the government doesn't know what's best for us, but hey, isn't that the mindset of everyone on this site

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Sounds more like a rejuvenation of Captain planet, but on a cult scale. I will admit that I have met a few individuals who fit the profile of the indigo phenomenon but none of them were any more human or "evolved" than anyone else. Evolution is not something that happens over a few short years or even a few decades, we know this from scientific process and evidence.

Being labeled as an Indigo, or Child of light or crystal or Granite...whatever does not signify evolution. We are in the midst of widespread worldwide disaster, economic problems, political failure. It is only natural for the kiddies to run scared and label themselves the saviors of the planet in order to cope with the possibility that the TV might not work in a few years.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
i have a family full of people who can talk the spirits.....including me but not that often,,,normally stronger every 2 generatins.. am i an indigo child??

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowwolf0

It means that you are simply more in tune with that kind of thing than most people. Anyone can develop the talent. All it takes is GETTING in tune with it all.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Aaliyahe

The proof is in mental instability and ADD. Thats what Indigos really are. Theyre selfish individuals who have a strong emotional need to be better than other ppl. Hitler and Stalin were indigos too right? They were smart leaders who couldnt make friends properly. We dont need to prove it. The burden of proof isnt on us. Stop being so angry at the world and realize that you arent any more special than anyone else and you'll be ok. You dont have to be a psychic alien to solve your problems anymore. Take your Ritilin and be yourself.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
some people have no knowledge off Indigo Children and this is because the average man / woman should not be aware off these beings. Indiogos are here to do there work and heal this world. They are not here to get praise or recogniction there here to complete the task and take charge of this destroying universe. NEVER question this and leave the future alone. Humans have destroyed this life enough!! PEACE!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
what are indigos and what are they for ?

i have all the symptoms

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I'm tired of seeing this ridiculous nonsense pollute this site. If you want someone to stroke your ego and tell you how awesome and godlike you are then go hire a prostitute. We here don't care for your BS attitude. This is the same mentality that white supremacists share, as do all racist individuals. You see yourselves as greater than the people around you, especially those with different skin tone. Go see a shrink because you are mentally ill.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06
I meet all or most of the requirements of that of an indigo child. but i'm not sure what it means to be one. The school part of indigo is all right. I fit into everyone of those categories. Is this going against my religion, should I tell my parents?

Here's my answer to your Indigo query ... should answer ALL your question.
Pleased to have been of assistance !

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
contrary to popular belief among non-indigos, indigos in themselves are very real. they will play a somewhat important role AFTER 2012.... 2012 is NOTHING, no more special than yesterday, especially not more important than the RIGHT NOW. Now the indigos are not going to be a group for reconstruction of civilization or anything like that.... but because of their "non-conformist" attitudes as some have described in this post, they are actually going to rebel against what is going to be released into this world. and fight it, honestly, to no avail, so anything if any indigos read this, some advice, when the war comes your way, fight those who fight FOR what is released, not what was released, because it will be given permission to over come you all. and a little more advice "Everyone of you will survive your death, Death has nothing to do with it". it all sounds crazy. but most of the stuff on the internet does. on a side note though just remember "The road to peace, is paved by war, and there will be great turmoil and discord among the inhabitants of the planet". you will not know the day or the hour, but when it happens, ALL will know. and you already KNOW who is going to be fighting AGAINST you, because they already are. and remember if they are not for you, they are against you, therefore they must DIE. (actually taken out of a book i got my hands on from a Sea Org (Scientology) "Professor", I will tell you they lay it on pretty thick)

*Disclaimer: No I am not an indigo, I have known indigos, also note, I AM NOT a Scientologist, I just encounter all sorts of people in my day to day life.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I've found myself to be an indigo child, or at least think I am
I think being an indigo child is a great gift! I can't wait to get out in the world and just start making changes, I'm sooooo glad there are more indigo children/adults out in the world!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join