It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I an indigo Child I need answers help.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Theorist06

hi there, I have been told that I am an indigo and I don't know if I believe it but I feel really lost lately. I don't know where I belong anymore. I've been listening to music like lauryn hill's peace of mindi. and trying to go to bed without a feeling of contentment is the hardest part of the day. I googled where do indigo children belong and this came up so here I am. I don't know if I expect a response to this but I don't feel comfortable opening up to anyone else about this feeling I have to just run into somewhere independent simply because I don't think the people in my life quite understand. I'm not exactly looking for advice, I'm just looking for a connection, a relation, I want to feel like someone understands me on an emotional level, if you do, please contact me on yahoo, my im name is broadwayswirl. Thankyou anyway just for reading...

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
A few things strike me as odd, looking at the indigo claimants in this thread.

-Supposedly an indigo is here to be a positive force on the universe and our world. That is their "mission" according to all the literature. I see no positive influence on people here. Just arrogance and arguments and "we are special you can't possibly understand us." And ATS posters are a fairly open-minded group. What will happen when they "take it to the streets" with this attitude? How is this going to "save the world?" All they will do is create anger among the "normals" and probably get beaten to a pulp, too.

-How about all these things like not being able to wait in line, feeling entitled like royalty, etc.? How are those qualities going to "make the world a better place?" Seems like they only create anger and disharmony in those they interact with.

-Supposedly Indigos are empathatic. I see no empathy here, just "you can't understand, you are just a "normal," etc." Then they use very subtle passive-agressive "shaming tactics" (which their baby-boom parents are masters of, as well...): such of "you must feel threatened by us, I feel so sad for you," etc. It's like, "agree with us or you are weak, threatened, and pitiful." If you call them "childish," they will turn around and use the same phrase for you in the next post ("I know you are but what am I?")

-Certain words are denied, although actions demonstrate otherwise. For example, "we don't think we are special." (well, you sure act like you do! Claiming to be "on a different wavelength," etc.)

-They say, "we don't care what you think of us." Really? Ok, then why do you spend 17 pages in a thread trying to defend yourself? Looks like you care a great deal what others think of you. Otherwise you wouldn't make 100 posts about who you are.

And so on. All of this seems very, very suspicious and hypocritical.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Theorist06

From what I have heard is that an indigo child is supposed to bring a some sort of positive change to the world, not sure how true this is. Can you see Auras? the is something an indigo child can do without much effort as long as they learn how to use this ability. An indigos child Aura is blueish I believe. Again this is information I have heard from someone that thinks they are a Indigo child but have not confirmed it yet.

You could play the game " Indigo Prophecy" its has a rather good story to it.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
This is how indigo people percieve things:

" I always knew i was better than everyone else , i always had a feeling i was royalty and was doing gods work , as if he picked my friends and family for me. I am so great and full of win. Yay me. I just knew that girl was stupid for breaking up with me , i am royalty after all. I guess i can't do much but laugh at the rest of society because they aren't as special as I"

Come on that's so arrogant

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06
I meet all or most of the requirements of that of an indigo child. but i'm not sure what it means to be one. The school part of indigo is all right. I fit into everyone of those categories. Is this going against my religion, should I tell my parents?

No, you should tell your shrink. Chronic narcissim is very dangerous and you need to fix the chemical imbalance that made you post this before you hurt people.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
you are not an indigo child..they do not exist

therefore you can not be one... science is wonderful

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Azathoth

I'm a 20 year old indigo and I'm anything but selfish. The ones that are selfish aren't really indigo. The fact of the matter is I had and still emotional issues, as well as ADD. People treat me like garbage[not to mention like im crazy],Yet I always drop everything for them. Stupidity I don't tolerate, but I'm overly compassionate because I love deeply. In high school I volunteered with developmentally disabled children, I now work as a caregiver for the elderly, every stray animal I find I keep, I have in the past stopped people from commiting suicide, I'm attracted to art and want to be a singer and an actress so that I can show people that it's okay to be different. I'm sooo selfish! Oh yeah..... -_-

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NeonHelmet

well, my mom told me i was.
She isnt but she found out that i was. My sisters friends ( now my friends) are indigo too and they have been hanging out with me and telling me how to control myself. Because as an indigo child, you tend to cling to things much easier. Like when i was little, I fell in love with a country singer Keith Urban and ever since now, I've loved him. Passionitly.
haha, funny right!
Now as a 12 year old child, i experience myself going through depression. They and the cast of RENT ( the broadway play that replaced Keith Urban) are the only things that can make me smile. I have found out that I have no friends at school, besides a few, and when i come home i cant stop myself from going on youtube and looking up rent videos! I am weird because of this, and i dont mind being weird, because thats what indigo is! we are weirder ( in a good way) we are original! I think you should tell your parents because if you do go through depression, you can do something about it. no, nevermind. DONT! they will just send you to a therapist. You will be categorized forever! they wont treat like you are a teenager, They will only treat you with more disrespect and babylike actions!Text

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Indigos do not change the world through spoken language or in any form of way one would easily assume.

Indigos are internally changing the world just by being who they are. All they need to do is feel compassionate, be sensitive and spread their love to the world. And that is what this is about. Its human consciousness reconnecting to the spirit, the natural, the heart, the emotional body.

Indigos are not prancing in the streets with pickets and shouting at common folk, preaching their religion as if God has spoken directly to them. Absolutely not, this is what a regular A hole does.

They are simply taking in all the cruel emotion we have created and spreading the love that we share. Through their compassion, they hope the world will change.

Yeah, agree with that post above mine.
If you havent noticed our society and culture looks down on emotion. It greatly promotes insensitivity. I remember feeling pressured as a child to adopt a black heart. They made me feel ashamed of my natural self.

And thats why indigos are usually alienated. Because they dont fit in with the western culture, which is greatly flawed and idiotic. They are virually clean slates and probably have very open minds because of that... meaning they are not slaves to their culture.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This is a very interesting article that should be read in its own right as it sheds some light on the subject of pyschopathy and its role in shaping society. Psychopathy is the topic of another currently active ATS thread, but I'm posting the link here because this piece specifically discusses the "indigo child phenomenon" in relation to psychopathy.

It's a long article and it doesn't get into the Indigo topic until near the end, maybe 3/4 of the way through the article. As noted I recommend reading the whole thing, but the portion on indigos is particularly germane to the topic at hand.

I've now tried posting the link three or four times and for some reason its not working. The Board keeps inserting a "#" symbol. The URL is as follows (without the "#" symbol and with a "dot-com" after "the first "cassiopaea").

www.cassiopaea.com/cassiopaea/psychopath.htm

(I'm guessing that self-declared indigos here are not going to like this at all...)

[edit on 26-2-2009 by silent thunder]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Can you bend a metal fork with thought concentration?

If you can, then you are an indigo child.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
naaaaaah dont worry, you're life is just lacking of interest so you're trying to spice it up by claiming you're an indigo child but dont worry you're just plain normal

INDIGO CHILDS ARE JUST NON EXISTANTS

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Please feel free to copy and distribute this.

I have read about star seeds, indigos and the rest, and they do not quite fit my personality trait. I live in London South East. I believe that I am an ALPHYLIS. Aphylis are humanoids who have light blonde hair to white hairs, and they are vegetarians.

Alphylis believe that the various human races on this planet were originally different alien species from various planets outside of this solar system. I heard that they were rounded up thousands of years ago and dumped here on planet earth by higher extraterrestrial intelligence who saw them as blood thirsty savages, and that some of the alien races now known as the human race had and still have a natural tendency to cause others an imaginable pains and misery without felling any sense of guilt.(rapist. paedophile, pimps ,prostitution, self destruction, human trafficking and genocide)
The few that were dumped here actually arrived in their original alien bodies ,followed by billions that were dumped here as disembodied spirits. The many disembodied alien spirits quickly found physical people and quickly entered into them, and from there they used the bodies that they took control of to reincarnate into the physical reality by the millions by mating and forgetting their true identities with each reincarnation to the point where they created a superstitious belief that they were created by a god.
After reincarnating by the millions they started migrating ,and during those migrations, there were conflict ,rapes and slavery between the various alien groups which created a breed now known as the human race.

Among the alien races that were dumped here, there were a more friendly type that is concerned with technological progress, safety , security ,spirituality and exploration of space. They are called Alphylis. They had light blonde hair to white hairs, but their bodies could not survive the climate and so their physical bodies died out. They were dumped here in small numbers because they managed to put up a good fight back in their own planet when they were rounded up by and invading forces. Those alien groups have attached themselves to many people with different skin colours all over the world, but they are being treated as daemons whenever they enter a body and crate a skin mutation, so they are wondering from place to place, unable to find a place they can use to regroup due to human migration and persecutions.( the film “Village of the damned” best express the struggle of this alien groups who exist as mists or spirits) this alien groups exist as pure consciousness or pure energy.

The white haired human looking aliens that were reported by abductees are related to this wondering alien groups who exist as spirits. The blonde or white haired human-looking aliens are not interested in humanity . They are interested in the aliens who looks similar to themselves that are lost on this planet. They abduct humans not for genetic experiment, but to salvage and free those aliens from within the human bodies, rehabilitate them from the traumatic experience they have experience here on planet earth and then reintroduce them into their society where they can exist free from persecution. So, if the human- looking aliens disables a nuclear weapon, it is not because they love humans ,it is because some of their close relatives were dumped here and they do not want a war mongering artificial race of aliens known as the humans to interfere with their plans to spiritually free their people trapped within the various humanoid bodies on this planet. They are not the only alien groups that were dumped here, there are other alien who fought against one another and they were also dumped here because other alien being would not accept them dumped in their back yard or door step.

The reason no peace loving aliens would have life energies such that which is similar to human dumped on their planet is because life energies are more dangerous that radiations. for instance ,if hundreds of apes were killed, they will become disembodied spirits and they will attach themselves to the first person or persons to cross their path. That person or persons will develop attraction toward the apes without knowing why. So if in the wild apes actually use to have sex with their young( the bonobos) , that same urges will manifest themselves from within the person or persons that the apes have attached themselves to, and that person will find himself or herself performing sexual act on other species without fully understanding why if they are not spiritually strong or have no faith in higher level of spirituality.

I heard that they gray aliens who were reported to abduct humans by the thousand were native to this solar system before what is now known as the human race were dumped here on this planet.

This alien groups were monitoring the humanoid species on this planet for thousand of years until recently when humanity started treating them like aliens ,caused them to crash, interrogated and fired on their crafts.
The gray are not evil or hostile towards any friendly species. They learned that humanity is not growing spiritually with its technology ,so they got help from their allies to round up what is known as humanity on this planet and dump them far away in some other solar system were they can murder, torture, rape to their hearts content without interfering in the lives of the more friendly aliens who constantly visit this planet to see the various life forms. The gray were not originally happy to find that what is now known as humanity were dumped here on their door step ,but even then they gave it a chance to see what it will develop into, and unfortunately it is incapable developing into anything peaceful ,and so it is being spiritually rounded up and dumped somewhere far away from civilisation.
The evil that we see in this world is due to spiritual mix up. Originally every spiritual being belonged to a group much like a race, and they have their own biological bodies which act as a uniform ,and you can easily judge the nature of that spirit by just looking at the different colouring on its physical container(the body), for example if colour A= aggressive, Colour B = timid,
Colour C=friendly, colour D=creative, colour E= envious, colour F= deceitful, and if you were to come across a species with hair colours A, eye colours C and skin colours F, you will be able to interpret the nature of that species as “ aggressive when disturbed but otherwise friendly. However they can be deceitful if they discover that you are also deceitful.”

So, before the interbreeding between the various humanoids now known as the human race took place, it was possible to judge an entire species by the colour of their skin. In other words judge a book by its cover, but since the interbreeding ,it is now not very reliable, because you can find someone who looks human but will be thinking and acting like an ape, talk to what looks like a man and find out later that it was actually a woman trapped in a mans body , and is about to undergo a sex change surgery, a brunette man trapped in a body of a white man, a man trapped in a body of a woman, born in the wrong body and race.

Animals use colour to judge if another creature is dangerous, friendly, poisonous. And so on.
Colour is a universal language that a lot of life forms understand.

The majority of humanoid aliens that were dumped here are not very spiritual at all. They can be dumped in an island and they will not have the natural instinct to question where they come from, where they are going and if there are others like them elsewhere. Instead they will be fighting each other over land, natural resource and some religion they have created. Some are sexually very perverse and they will perform the most disgusting act on another species.

(I am trying to figure out what blue eye colour and purple skin colour means)
( we must seek out our fallen comrades, regroup and find a way to get out of this prison)
(we must form a community where we can all meet up and discuss who we are and how we ended up on this planet)

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
This hurts my "Rational-Bone" so bad.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I don't know... The whole Indigo child thing seems like an excuse made up by some really crappy, selfish person to make other really crappy selfish people feel good about themselves.

** Really, It's not my fault I'm a selfish, overbearing, egotistical person. I'm an Indigo child sent here to help YOU** Give me a break.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
If indigo children are not real then how come there DNA is different? how come they can tell you events that are going to happen and they do happen? and don't just say lucky guess. They can tell you so much. You can try to prove us wrong but we will still be here waiting to do what we are supposed to do.

Honestly i think only a couple of indigo children have the traits they say we do you know the whole selfish, royalty thing. We know alot that no one else knew and that we couldn't have known. I would say i didn't pick this i didn't pick to become one indigo child but i remember call me crazy but i remember. I did not choose to come to this planet to live my last life. I was more of asked to come here. They needed souls who had a higher vibration so they wouldn't be messed up by society of course though most of them have. Indigo children aren't just kids we started coming here before 1975 yeah so alot of parents are indigos. But no more are coming the crystals have strated coming.

Again you have every right to believe me or to not believe but that still can't change the fact of what i see. Randomly during the day seeing a plane crashing and then in a couple of weeks the plane i saw did crash and all 50 people on board died. We were sent here to help not you because most of you are indigo children but don't know it ( thank society not trying to say your something your not because being an indigo has nothing to do with your personality) were here to help those who are going to come.

Call us liars, call us spoiled brats but i don't think i'm spoiled at all. A survivor of child abuse, homeless for 9 months you see stuff and you learn stuff from that. Don't feel sorry for me i choose it. But ask yourself why wouldn't this be true? we need a change we need to be opened again to who we really are. Nothing is impossible.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by voyagerworkforce

I like this, I choose to believe this for now, as it explains the origins of this mess here on earth caused by the "Undesirables", better than any religion!

Thanks, I will copy it, its a good idea for me to explore this area of blame, not quite ready to involve the people around me, as it is not a style of interpretation they would find credible, they are still on "blame the government level".

I have been gathering all the records of torture and abuse, I could spot on the net. It is rediculous how manipulated it all seems...
Mostly against women and children, these crimes, and the elderly.
Genocide, Nutricide and Ecocide, are forced on the Inhabitants on a dayly basis the Vibe of Pain is resonating so strongly, I feel it in my gut! total disrespect for Life.

I am truly concerned of this escaslating Sadistic blood bath, I am discusted with this type of behavior, these brainless monsters! And yes they do come in all colors and sizes and sex.

These "Undesirables" should be destroyed once and for all! They should not be moved to another planet, they will always cause chaos in a already perfect Universe...

This planet will be restored and treated as a jewel, a place to explore beauty, art and yes Love...Maybe I will not be here to enjoy this, but I surely do my part in making this a lovely home.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Indigo children... so when are you going to start paying attention to your higher vibrations, come into your own power and start saving the world...? That's your purpose, right? Why you were sent here?

From what I have read so far, it sounds like Indigo equals Emo. And that is just so normal for growing up... all those feelings of not fitting in, not wanting to be average, not wanting to dumb yourself down to work the 9-5 slave labor job... nobody wants to do that.

If you really believe you are special saviours of humanity, when do we going to see the results? The world is in big trouble right now... what is your role at this point in time?

[edit on 3/29/2009 by Tadarida]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndigoKate
If indigo children are not real then how come there DNA is different? how come they can tell you events that are going to happen and they do happen? and don't just say lucky guess. They can tell you so much. You can try to prove us wrong but we will still be here waiting to do what we are supposed to do.

Honestly i think only a couple of indigo children have the traits they say we do you know the whole selfish, royalty thing. We know alot that no one else knew and that we couldn't have known. I would say i didn't pick this i didn't pick to become one indigo child but i remember call me crazy but i remember. I did not choose to come to this planet to live my last life. I was more of asked to come here. They needed souls who had a higher vibration so they wouldn't be messed up by society of course though most of them have. Indigo children aren't just kids we started coming here before 1975 yeah so alot of parents are indigos. But no more are coming the crystals have strated coming.

Again you have every right to believe me or to not believe but that still can't change the fact of what i see. Randomly during the day seeing a plane crashing and then in a couple of weeks the plane i saw did crash and all 50 people on board died. We were sent here to help not you because most of you are indigo children but don't know it ( thank society not trying to say your something your not because being an indigo has nothing to do with your personality) were here to help those who are going to come.

Call us liars, call us spoiled brats but i don't think i'm spoiled at all. A survivor of child abuse, homeless for 9 months you see stuff and you learn stuff from that. Don't feel sorry for me i choose it. But ask yourself why wouldn't this be true? we need a change we need to be opened again to who we really are. Nothing is impossible.

I love these threads on Indigo children, how people come on here just to mock, redicule and let us all know how they think these children really are and how they would "handle" them.
Posters who bash are obviously ignorant and abusive, and I hope they do not have children of there own, what a mess!
Low vibrational individuals bore me and anger me, they are a poison to humanity!

Put them in their place! Mock their stupidity, get them out of your life and learn Martial Arts! We can not be indulgent with ignorance and disrespect.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tadarida
Indigo children... so when are you going to start paying attention to your higher vibrations, come into your own power and start saving the world...? That's your purpose, right? Why you were sent here?

From what I have read so far, it sounds like Indigo equals Emo. And that is just so normal for growing up... all those feelings of not fitting in, not wanting to be average, not wanting to dumb yourself down to work the 9-5 slave labor job... nobody wants to do that.

If you really believe you are special saviours of humanity, when do we going to see the results? The world is in big trouble right now... what is your role at this point in time?

The problem is most of humanity will not survive, what makes you think you are worth saving? Can you not do your part?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join