It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Hey kid, put down the pipe and step away.......

It's okay, we are here to help you......

Seeing Black Hawks in your city isn't a big deal. I see them all of the time. Does it mean "Men In Black" or "UFOs"? Nope! Check your local airport. You will find out that they allow the National Guard to station, maintain, and fly out of there. Example: Austin/Bergstrom Internal Airport in Texas has a team of Guards with Black Hawks, Apaches, Kiowas, and Chinooks(spelling?) on station. The Guards fly routine missions out of there now along with DEA and Homeland Security (Border Patrol). And yes, I live in a heavy rural area and yes, I see 'em all of the time.
Hell, saw a Airforce Reserve T-38 coming in for landing today. Wish I had my camera for that one.

On to your IBM thingie......

Seriously, step away from the pipe once again. I don't believe the bomb thing one bit. The laser part, sure. Most major players in the computer/networking industry are working on Opticial Routers. Do a google search for the Cisco 76xx series routers for more info on optical routing. DARPA is currently providing funding for that project also. Just as a side note for the serious folks reading this.
And last but not least, IBM is one of the biggest computer companies now. For server grade equipment, they lead the market in sales with their X and Z series servers. If you were IBM, wouldn't you be looking for ways to keep that edge?

Just my rant.....oh....one last thing.....Step away from the pipe!

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 04:08 AM
link   
They work on hacking the COMPUTER inside the bomb. Somehow, "we have to do it in less than a few seconds or it explodes" thats what he said. could be lying, but thats what he said. Also the guy is smart he built a co2 gun or laser when he was 16. (i'm pretty sure it was a gun)

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The guy Built a laser gun..u got a link Conspircy Theroist Id like to look at that.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Look the guy is my friends dad and he doesn't have a website because he supposedly built a co2 gun when he was 16. I have no Idea if it still exists. and I saw another UFO in same area. I am sure it was a UFO because I saw it slanting to the right but not turning that way at all. very oddly shaped not like a plane AT ALL.

Kind of off-subject but...

Did you know guys who work for the government probably go to this website and check it out and even make a membership, to find out information, kind of like a Narc. I bet theres one reading right now.

Also (no offense to mods AT ALL) but SOME of the mods could be working for government. HUGE MAYBE THOUGH.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06
Look the guy is my friends dad and he doesn't have a website because he supposedly built a co2 gun when he was 16. I have no Idea if it still exists. and I saw another UFO in same area. I am sure it was a UFO because I saw it slanting to the right but not turning that way at all. very oddly shaped not like a plane AT ALL.

Kind of off-subject but...

Did you know guys who work for the government probably go to this website and check it out and even make a membership, to find out information, kind of like a Narc. I bet theres one reading right now.

Also (no offense to mods AT ALL) but SOME of the mods could be working for government. HUGE MAYBE THOUGH.

im only guessing, im new, but the other members must know this, it would be kinda strange if they didn't. i knew the second i seen google adds on this site. im not saying the government goes around taking care of all the people that are not understanding their version of the story, but im sure they use sites like this one to see what the minority have come up with and if it hold any weight for them, then they can get ahead of surfacing information. i mean if i was a crooked government official thats what i would do.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   
youre bored arnt you

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by terrylm
youre bored arnt you

YA, BIG TIME, I WISH I COULD SEE A UFO SO I CAN STOP STARING AT THIS STUPID LCD THAT GIVES ME A HEADACHE

top topics

<< 1   >>

join