It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I just heard a UFO outside and it sounded like a computer skipping and motor cycle combined. very weird. I've also seen UFOS during day where when you look, you see it and then when you look at something else and look back its gone. also strange and its happended to me twice both times were in california and both UFOS were near hills.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Most, if not all UFO reports i have heard have stated there was no noise whatsoever. So your probably a victim of a practical joke.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   
how can you just here a noise and immediatly know it comes from a ufo?
where do you live? in what kind of area?

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I live in San Jose, California and a lot of planes fly over my house. but its the perfect opportunity for a UFO to fly over because everybody thinks its just an airplane. I've also seen black hawks near my house and one other really weird plane. it was triangular but definetely human made.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Hate to dissapoint you, but it was probaly nothing.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Can you tell us what the flying triangle looked like?

Was it huge? Football pitch size?

Black? With lights? one on each corner?

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06
I live in San Jose, California and a lot of planes fly over my house. but its the perfect opportunity for a UFO to fly over because everybody thinks its just an airplane.

Maybe it was "just a plane".

What you say there makes it sound as if they worry about being spotted, sightings in the pst don't show efforts to hide themselves. Just because they don't land on the white house lawn doesn't mean they're hiding.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I rember this summer when i was driving to vancouver with my cousin and my mom. It was preety quiet out and we were just entering port man. I looked up and see this weird light, it was really bright. it was loctaed to my right as I was next to my mom (who was driving) my cousin was listing to her music...which im not found off.( I really dislike rap ) but anyways this damn light starts going around the car (dont think it was focused on us though cause it was so far away) then then light just shot to my right, at like realy I MEAN REALLY high speeds. Oh ya and does anyone know if there is alot of U.F.O activity arounf vancouver
Thanks

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
so you live under where a lot of panes fly? in a city? well mate i think the noise was nothing special
i have also seen a couple of black triangles at night, with 3 white lightes
the are airplanes siloettes with lights on the wings and under the nose. at night, in the sky, there is nothing to judge size against so they can loook huge or tiny

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 03:28 AM
link   
At my house a lot of helicopters come and there is an IBM (the ibm thinks it needs to own this whole ranch and it doesn't even use it) near it. I've seen helicopters and a triangle plane and don't worry it was defintely human but it was a colorful triangle plane not black.

The IBM is the weirdest my firends dad works at it and he says they test bombs and lasers and junk, not just computers and servers. They also hire armored car services and I've seen huge trucks go in there. It is at a corner of the road that you take to get to my house. I'm like a block away from the entrance. I've seen a helicopter shine a light down my street and at another house. The other house the helicopter just kept skining the light on and at the house there were a lot of cars but no police. except (big maybe) the helicopter but I don't think the helicopter was police.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Why is it that some people see a lot of UFOs and others see none at all?

Smells a little funny from over here...

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Parallelogram
Why is it that some people see a lot of UFOs and others see none at all?

Smells a little funny from over here...

Why is it that some people see alot of shooting stars and others see none at all?

I sky watch every night and I haven't seen one shooting star

At least I dont think I have. I see space junk though.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06
it sounded like a computer skipping

Um, can you explain that one?

Are you talking about, shoving a PC across the floor? The HDD action?

Misfit

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
ok so THE REASON why people don't see as many shooting stars and crud as other people do is because...

#1 have pollution in their city

#2 If you live on the west coast the sun sets there so there is a lot more light.

#3 In a urban or places where an urban area is near (even like my town) there is a lot of light.

I live in San Jose California and that is the 10th biggest city in the world and I occasionaly see a UFO.

Also these mormans keep coming to my house and now its geting creepy they come at night and day and some don't ring the doorbell they just stand there.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY IBM THEORY?

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
yes CMAN vancouver is where they filmed the show The X-Files. so ya there is a lot of UFO activity there.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 02:31 AM
link   
look kid , I think it's great you're interested...

but I wouldn't go looking for an adventure

you don't wanna end up on somebodys menu ;

earthfiles.com...

there 's supposedly 50+ varieties of aliens hanging out

one has got to ask himself...wtf are they doing here

is there a party ? are we the favors ? is something gonna happen ?

btw , the best info I got [ all hearsay ] is the greys, are soul-less mercinaries

working for others , and are willing and able to lie very well.

just be careful

anyways...since u see these things all the time, why not snap a few pix and post them ?

eh ?

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 05:05 AM
link   
the sun sets in the west?
so the is more light on the west coast? wtf are you on?
the sun sets in every location on earth,

the sun rises on the east, so y not more light there?

are you trying to say that those on the east coast, the sun doesnt set for them?
how does a setting sun put out more light?
it actually is less bright because it has more atmosphere to go through

any thing burning up as it enters the atmospher is going to look like a shooting star

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Parallelogram
Why is it that some people see alot of shooting stars and others see none at all?
I sky watch every night and I haven't seen one shooting star

At least I dont think I have. I see space junk though.

I saw a shooter the night before last, streaking from east to west and burning up. It was bright orange and so fast that I couldn't tell my son and turn him around to see it in time. Stunning I love it.

I live in a city and see more shooters than satellites now, the night has to be just right for satellites to be visible.
I too love the night sky and miss being away from a city to view it proper.

Anyhows back to dudes UFO.

It was a UFO in the way that to you it is an Unidentified Flying Object. But it doesn't mean you saw a spaceship or even a top secret terrestrial project.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
alien crafts weren't made here, nor had to follow the rules of our physics, thus what you heard, was man made.

alien crafts are designed to easily phase in and out of dimensional planes, aerodynamics do not apply to their 'crafts'.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by boombye
alien crafts weren't made here, nor had to follow the rules of our physics, thus what you heard, was man made.

alien crafts are designed to easily phase in and out of dimensional planes, aerodynamics do not apply to their 'crafts'.

That is to say - alien craft can not produce sound.

That's a mighty broad claim, from a human standpoint.

Misfit

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join