It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

technology and industry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   
research and develpment techniques are filamented through stark resource allocation brought about by governmental stability. through lobbyist campaining and corperating institutionalization funds can be syphered through stock loopholes into the governmental elite divide. through inovation the corperations waste a tremendous ammount of industrial output. so i pose the question

which facet of corperate policy has the most drastict impact on todays modern technological and industrial out put?

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The facet that doesn't want to build nuclear reactors.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   
and as for the advanced engineering out put?

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
basically im asking what is the most resourcful invotion commericial infrastructure detracts from regular technological and industrial humanitarian wellfare components, take huricane kat for example. what if there were no corperate media mongers running around with cameras interviewing people. how much food and helpful transportation could all of their satelite equipment buy? this is a small scale example, but when looking at entire commercial out put through out the world, there has got to be a few detremental effects to the our view as a coherently minded populace around the technologically advanced component spectrum and its applications. with limitless coherency around the globe there will be no limit to the resourcful input man kind has to offer. i sure hope this makes sense.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
well, we need to use more nuclear power and use coal to be refined into gasoline. People are reminded of chenobyl but they should also remember the russians have shotty engineering.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I'm not completly sure about your question, but I reckon the Kyoto protocol slows down technological development, since it aims to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Among other things, (cheap) alternative energysources are a part of technology in development.
So if you really think about it, the Kyoto protocol is useful to the oil industry, since it, among other things, slows down development of cheap alternative energysources, and keeps us addicted to oil for a longer time and the oil industry can raise the price of oil without worrying too much, and get more money, because there is no good replacement for oil.

It would benefit the whole world if the Kyoto protocol were to be removed and more money and resources were to be aimed to develop a cheap alternative renewable energysource, or even multiple.
However I think that if that were to happen, the oil industry would definately do everything in their power to stop it, or effectively slow it down.

new topics

top topics

join