It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you belive in ET:s? (Goal is to have 100 votes..)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I think it is like with GOD..

I its good to belive in them / keep your mind open,

But in the same time.. you really cant be sure until you have seen it / them..

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 11:33 AM
link   
of course man havent you seen those teletubbie basta r d s

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I believe they are out there. I do not believe they are visiting us, there is no proof of that. There is tons of evidence in the universe that there is a huge possiblity that they exist.

One thing is there are lots of other galaxies that have lots of stars.

Have you heard of 51 Pegasi? It's a star with planets orbiting it, just like our sun!

The first planet was discoverd in 1995 and was called Hot Jupiter because it was so close to the star and the mass is atleast half the size of Jupiters. It orbits the star about 8 times closer than mercury orbits our sun.

In the following 3 or 4 years atleast 24 more planets were discovered.

There is also a star called Upsilon Andromedae which is about 44 light years away. It is the first star other than our Sun known to have a genuine solar system

If this can happen to us and those places, then with the size of the universe and the number of galaxies there has to be many more and it only makes sense that some if not several have life on them.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   
really tho that senseless knowledge is not good for the soul. dont get me wrong the best way to attain the way of his greatness is through knowledge but nowadays there is a fine line between truth and reality.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 12:59 PM
link   
26+8=34

100-34=66

So, we still need 66 votes to this poll to be "accurate"..

vote!!!.. Thank you..

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I think they are out there...if they have come to earth or not i'm not sure.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 04:21 AM
link   
~I really don't believe in aliens yet. I am simply waiting for some solid evidence(which nobody has) gone declassified, world-wide, through ATS and therefor had everyone believing. Until' I think I'm visited or seen actual flying disks or cigars or whatever, the answer would be no.

~Peace and love

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Now we have 37 votes

But more needed..

It seems like most of you do belive that we have been visited "in recent years"..

I really dont know about the recent years, but during or shortly after every great war i think then we were visited.

Like in roswell 1947. Or over Germany.. (the foo fighters..) even during the Nam..

They visited us and wondered: why the hell are the assholes killing each others by millions..

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Because we had a very different experience, but, to our knowledge, did not see Aliens, I would have to say that they exist or we were seering into the future.
Regards,
Islander

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Good, good..

Now we have 43 votes.. almost half done..

Still 57 votes needed!

Thanks to all those that have allready voted and to those who will vote in future.

And remember: choices are yes or no.. dont pay any attention to the texts after the "," in the vote choices.. as i allready told those remarks are there just for fun, and are not relevant to the answers..

[Edited on 8-9-2003 by FULCRUM]

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM
Now we have 37 votes

But more needed..

It seems like most of you do belive that we have been visited "in recent years"..

I really dont know about the recent years, but during or shortly after every great war i think then we were visited.

Like in roswell 1947. Or over Germany.. (the foo fighters..) even during the Nam..

They visited us and wondered: why the hell are the assholes killing each others by millions..

I asked my dad if he saw anything odd flying around when he was in Vietnam. He said no. Of course, he was only a lowly grunt who had to fly in low flying helicopters to avoid being shot down. So he really never had a chance to see anything odd up in the sky.

For fairly recent, fairly solid evidence of UFO contact, just research the rendlesham case of 1980.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I don't beleive in aliens.

I do however beleive in ( UFO'S)

With the emphasis on unidentified:

I beleive most to be gov Black Projects such as the F-117.

If you tried to explain seeing one of those before the Iraq war, you would have been laughed at.

And they have been in service for years.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by quaneeri
I don't beleive in aliens.

I do however beleive in ( UFO'S)

With the emphasis on unidentified:

I beleive most to be gov Black Projects such as the F-117.

If you tried to explain seeing one of those before the Iraq war, you would have been laughed at.

And they have been in service for years.

Quaneeri (and others), I wonder what you think of the witnesses taking part in The Disclosure Project? Some of them claim that what is seen is of extraterrestrial origin. Granted, their story has yet to go to trial, but they would supposedly say the same thing in court if given immunity to their testimony.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   
i believe. the thought of us being the size of a pin head floating in an ocean of emptines kinda makes you sad to think "thats it?" i hate the thought of being alone. hostile or not the thought of life somewhere else is very calming for me. besides to many people have seen things that the gov cant explain so something must be going on.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   
QUOTE:

Quaneeri (and others), I wonder what you think of the witnesses taking part in The Disclosure Project? Some of them claim that what is seen is of extraterrestrial origin. Granted, their story has yet to go to trial, but they would supposedly say the same thing in court if given immunity to their testimony.

I would not discredit the witnesses because, as i pointed out in my post.

There are things out there, that at this present moment in history, we are not being fully informed about by our governments.

Black Projects, Research Projects, etc:

People may well have seen things that they cannot explain.

But that does not mean they did not see it.

Only when the full truth comes out about what the gov really knows, will we be able to judge if these people are telling the truth, or just have very active imaginations.

The mind is a strange thing, it can convince you what you see is real, when it may not be.

Under those circumstances you could pass a lie detector test, because in your own mind, you are not telling lies.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I could not answer because there was no option that describes my beliefs. I believe, but I wasn't kidnapped and don't think they are "here".

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   

And remember: choices are yes or no.. dont pay any attention to the texts after the "," in the vote choices.. as i allready told those remarks are there just for fun, and are not relevant to the answers..

We have at this moment 52 votes, which means that we only have 48 votes left to get!

Good work
and it still seems that most of "us" do belive in ET:s at this moment at least..

ID

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Do you belive in ET:s?
Well....I want to belive.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 06:38 PM
link   

... not relevant to the answers..

Ok, then. I've voted yes. There must be extra terrestrial life somewhere.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub

... not relevant to the answers..

Ok, then. I've voted yes. There must be extra terrestrial life somewhere.

Thanks Zzub.
Every vote counts.

Btw, is your avatar a "irl" picture of you.. this something that has bothered me for quite sometime..

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join