It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you belive in ET:s? (Goal is to have 100 votes..)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I just want to know:

How many of you belive that earth has been visited by ET:s in recent years/at all?
Or is there at all any life in the universe, besides in the earth?

*note*

If you bother to look at this you may as well vote!

Thanks for the participation

[Edited on 8-9-2003 by FULCRUM]

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I do believe that we have been visited by et; by what means, your guess is as good as mine. There is alot of compelling evidence to support the theory that et does exist and has been visiting the earth for thousands (or more) years.

As for your poll, i couldn't bring myself to vote due to the choices.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
goregrinder, and all others:

choices are:

i do belive,

and

I dont belive,

The rest is there just for fun.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I do believe, they are out there and here on earth.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I fully believe there is life, and sentient life, elsewhere.

I have insufficient evidence to overcome my skepticism that ETs have ever been on this planet. B-grade science fiction hasn't hooked me into the full swing of believing in the alien races here yet.

If there are aliens here, as some of us claim, then there is absolutely no doubt at least one of them is represented on ATS.

PS. I'm from Mars, and that's so close I don't even call myself alien. Alien is such a rude term. You guys are the foreigners and aliens.

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 09:23 AM
link   

PS. I'm from Mars, and that's so close I don't even call myself alien. Alien is such a rude term. You guys are the foreigners and aliens.

Ok.. what ever you say..

But please people, vote!!! I want at least 100 votes.

So that we can call it per cent. (1/100)

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I am a definite believer. There are too many galaxies out there with too many stars in them not to have planets with intelligent life. I also think that Gods capacity for love is too great for us to be the only " intelligent " life in the universe.

VIEW FROM THE CARGO BAY

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Yep i believe!! and i voted!
although i have never been visited,
i know a person close to me who has possibly had this happen....i believe him as he cannot even talk about it..
what little information he has told me over the years has been a great torment to him.....he's generly shaking at this time...

And this person is a very strong manish kinda guy...to see him break down in such away scared the hell outta me!!!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 10:21 AM
link   
"If the universe was populated by just us, that would be
an aweful waste of space. "

Taken from this quote off the movie "Contact".

I vote "yes".

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I believe, I believe, I believe! I don't think any ET's have visited us yet though. I'm still hoping one of our space ships will come upon another planet with evidence of life. Maybe we are the most intelligent life forms in our galaxy and we have to make first contact with the ET's on other planets?

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   
It is not a question of belief. There is already enough evidence to support the claim that aliens have visited earth: sightings, witness reports, goverment documents, abduction reports, photos, videos....

I say YES, aliens are out there and they have visited Earth.

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   
If the moon is made out of cheese, I bet there are little green men eating it. But where'd they get enough milk to make a cheese that big?

So.. I do believe there is something evil out there somewhere.

[Edited on 2-9-2003 by Outtis]

GNO

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 10:37 AM
link   
What if......? I was having a discussion with a co-worker about the being that some know as GOD. I theorized that GOD may actually be the leader of an alien culture that created the Earth and its' beings and other planets throughout the universe in an attempt to assure the continuing existance of what we know as Humans. As fantastic as that may sound, WE THE PEOPLE came from somewhere and DO have a creater. Why not? I think that there is a huge surprise waiting for all of us and we may soon know after death or sooner. It will be interesting.

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Outtis, Pienet vihreet miehet sy� juusto kuuta..
(Little green man eating moon that is made out of cheese..)

That was Mars(ian) language.. and now back to english.. as you people of the earht understand it better..

Btw, wasnt the "man" made as image of god?

And also, vote!!! we only have 18/100, (100 being the goal.. the per cent.. remember?)

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I believe there are aliens.

Originally posted by Midnight Mutilator
Not sure how to explain this, but,....here goes.
This morning I went about my usual routine ,....you know, coffee, shower, '___', Peyote, breakfast and out the door to tend my garden. To my surprise and utter amazement, I began to feel all funny like. Something was wrong. I looked down and found that my britches had fallen 'round my ankles exposing me and "Them" to everyone around. Now, For SOME strange reason, someone had replaced my beautifully tended garden for a crowded shopping mall. I know, odd. Then "They" started to whisper to me.
"Forget about those hallucinations running towards you with anger on their faces, they are not real! we are!" they screamed. So, I pulled up my pants and started to run through my garden that now resembled a crowded shopping mall. When I got to the glowing green door of Alpha-Tri-Sulfate 6 I thought i was going to be safe. I was wrong. Behind the door i was faced with thousands of lauging penguins and dainty monkies. They all began to chant and sing all the while, throwing lovely beans and tiny tasty cakes at my face.

What the heck is this? I saw this same post (+/- a few words) in another thread. No sense was made of it each time that I read it.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 10:12 AM
link   
24 votes, thats good..

But please keep voting. Tnx!

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I believe....

There is simply too much paper trail out there, and too much coverup for it not to be. You don't go through that kind of effort for nothing. A personal sighting, witnessed by dozens of others, was my first convincer... Especially when all of us were military brats, and grew up around aircraft, so we knew what we WEREN'T looking at.....

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 10:54 AM
link   
You have to be really nieve to think we are the only life in this universe. But that�s just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   
If there is anything that resembles "Alien",it is a thing that has entered our reality which we do not understand.
We are all part of a bigger universe that we are all a small part of.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I'll believe it when I see it. If that makes me sound cynical...so be it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join