It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harmless prank to pull in the bathroom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This is to be done in the public restroom.

First, get a huge melon that's small enough to fit in the toilet.

Take the melon with you into the stall. Wait until you know someone's in another stall. Really grunt and pretend you're straining for a good while, then drop the melon in from as high as you can.

Then see if you can see the look on the other person's face.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
LMAO! What a waste of a melon.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
in our house crashing days we would take the light bulbs out of the bathrooms and put cellophane of the toilets.
One of our nasty stunts was, if there was Neat in the washroom we would mix it with the shampoo.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I saw this one on a TV show a while back where you get a turkey baster and you stand in a urnal thats close to a stall, and when someone goes into the stall fill up the turkey baster with water and when they have setteled down go in the urnal and shoot a lil into the unral then just shoot it near there feet, or at their feet if ur mean. When my friend did it to my cousin I thought my cousin was going to kill him

Another good one is get a snickers bar and melt it then smear it everywhere aropund the whole stall. You get the best effect when you put it on the mirrors and toliet seats.

These are pretty good ones too do but dont get caught or u could defintaly get some clean up dutites

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
This is to be done in the public restroom.

First, get a huge melon that's small enough to fit in the toilet.

Take the melon with you into the stall. Wait until you know someone's in another stall. Really grunt and pretend you're straining for a good while, then drop the melon in from as high as you can.

Then see if you can see the look on the other person's face.

LMFAO Thats really funny.

top topics

join