It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Death Camps

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Withdrawn_Depression
Im not sure I understand the question

What evidence, from either of those sites, do you find to be the most convincing for supporting the idea that there are specificalyl death camps in the US? What information deals best with the obvious objections to these things being death camps? That second page has information like

For all you disbeliever's and gun control idiots who think the government knows best, I've compiled a short list of camps you can visit[...]SANTA PAULA, CALIFORNIA: This is a holding camp, designed as a stock-yard type of facility for those rounded up in the early sweeps.

That is absolutely nothing, its a guy with an obvious gripe stating that there is a thing in a place. What there shows that its a government death camp?

I believe they do pocess underground facilites.

Why do you beleive this though?

Amethyst
Who's to say, though, that FEMA doesn't have camps below the ground?

Who's to say that they infact do? They don't seem to be herding anyone from nawlins into them.

kamikazi
I want to move to a different country

So do it already. Move to switzerland or whatever.

planned to move to Austrailia

How the heck do you figure australia is any different? Move to uganda or zaire or something like that, if you don't want to worry about being in a country that has a military that is affecting the globe.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12 12 2012

Originally posted by Kamikazi
I and my wife actually planned to move to Austrailia last year, we still want to, but it is a lot of work. We also looked at islands in the South Pacific, going to vacation there in the next 2 yrs to see if it's what we really want.

Since it is hard work, let me know if there is anything I can do to help out. I would be glad to help anyone leave that says America "SUCKS", and I am quoting you. It's not the best, it's not always ran properly...but it is still a pretty damned good nation!

Im with you on that. There are many freedoms that I enjoy about the US, I like living here. But it seems as though it's slowly but surely being brought under more and more control by the gov. and our freedoms are diminishing. And I want to live in a country that cares more about it's people than it's military. That's why I want to live in a neutral country.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Although it looks as if the centers will not be used, we're not sure what might happen in the meantime before the earth's resources get maximal use. It looks like they were serious when they built them, before the end, we're not sure about what will happen.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I have proof...proof of death camps, and reptilians, and proof that GWB is the whipping boy of the NWO that is ran by Michael Dukakis. I also have ABSOLUTE proof that we never walked on the moon/or if we did walk on the moon then our boys found colonies of reptiles/free masons threatening the world. I can also show you a carcass of big foot after our team of crack pots...err crack shots brought him down after he jumped in the LOCH NESS to pick a fight with old nessie. But the proof can only be released after the 30th day of September, and will be released only to members of my EXCLUSIVE online reality site.

"We find the BIGGEST truths, no matter what lie has to be told to find it.®"

You can join the ENTIRE educated world of online truth seekers for just $19.95 per month - www.theresa...******borneveryminute.info

Credit card processors are standing by NOW!

[edit on 14-9-2005 by 12 12 2012]

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kamikazi
I and my wife actually planned to move to Austrailia last year, we still want to, but it is a lot of work. We also looked at islands in the South Pacific, going to vacation there in the next 2 yrs to see if it's what we really want.

Since it is hard work, let me know if there is anything I can do to help out. I would be glad to help anyone leave that says America "SUCKS", and I am quoting you. It's not the best, it's not always ran properly...but it is still a pretty damned good nation!

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I think that most Americans love this country, but what we don't love is the entities that are in control. It is so frustrating that if there was a place to go that was safe many of us would head out. We have lost our right to an honest vote count, and are losing more of our civil liberties daily. Short of an all out revolution, (and that itself is scary), I don't see what we can do to change it, but "love it or leave it" sounds a little flat these days.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
It is not a great time now. One thing that gives me hope is when the current indigo children age and come to power, they might not be able to run things this way. But for now times are not that great.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I have proof...proof of death camps, and reptilians, and proof that GWB is the whipping boy of the NWO that is ran by Michael Dukakis. I also have ABSOLUTE proof that we never walked on the moon/or if we did walk on the moon then our boys found colonies of reptiles/free masons threatening the world. I can also show you a carcass of big foot after our team of crack pots...err crack shots brought him down after he jumped in the LOCH NESS to pick a fight with old nessie. But the proof can only be released after the 30th day of September, and will be released only to members of my EXCLUSIVE online reality site.

"We find the BIGGEST truths, no matter what lie has to be told to find it.®"

You can join the ENTIRE educated world of online truth seekers for just $19.95 per month - www.theresa...******borneveryminute.info

Credit card processors are standing by NOW!

[edit on 14-9-2005 by 12 12 2012]

Sign me up. The more people you have behind you the more credibility you have and then people can start quoting you as fact. i.e. I know it true because there was an article about it on 12 12's website. I would love to be a member of the newest all knowing prophet.

Just don't let anyone know the truth about Elvis though. I like my peace and quiet....

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
you'd think with the 10's of thousands of camerss and video cameras in this country there would be one photo ?

1?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join