It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTI-CHRISTIAN CONSPIRACY FROM AUSTRALIA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 09:43 PM
link   
W. B. Howard, Editor of Dispatch magazine, Endtime Ministries (Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia), a sister in Christ, was accidentally invited to attend a special meeting of elites from around the world, where at least one of it's main purposes was to bash "fundamentalist" Christianity. The affair took place in Australia, a land known for strong anti-Creationist, anti-Bible secularism, but in this case, the elites were religious. The name of the meeting was, "The First Religion and Cultural Diversity Conference"(July 1997). Our sister, Ms. Howard, has brought to our attention much of everything which was said against us at one of this conference's workshops, and is making it openly known on the internet through a series of reports. Main segments of the first report will be the bulk of this chapter, giving you verification for what we always knew, that top-level anti-Christian conspiracies have been taking place inside the secret doors of certain opposition. However, by "anti-Christian," I do not mean the conspiracy is opposed to all forms of Christianity, for the Vatican and other Christian bodies had representation, including, to my great surprise, World Vision. We are not talking small-potatoes priests and pastors here, but of Cardinals who may soon run for the office of the pope.

Here, then, with my entries in black text and square brackets, is the report of our sister, who first includes some background information on the affair before launching into the insidious remarks made against those of us who will not compromise their faith

Rest of link....

www.cephasministry.com...

The article is long but worth the time it takes to read it there are many who see fundamentalism as a threat to world peace. My impression is that is what led to the death of Christ and is related to the cause of many wars.

Any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
From the topic I thought this was about Br-ian

Nope no deeper thoughts on the matter

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   
This has been a long issue in the Orthodox church for some time....Beginning in the year of the new calander ....1923
The orthodox church old caladerists following the julian calander for every day have always said that 'ecumenism' will bring the Antichrist....and according to Bishop Ignatius stresses: "Do not attempt to stop it with your weak hand..." But what then should we do?
"Avoid it, protect yourself from it, and that is enough for you. Get to know the spirit of the times, study it so that you can avoid its influence whenever possible"

www.orthodox.net...

zed

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   
So they claim they want peace but only when all follow their religion? I'd like to see that happen

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I feel one point is that peace cannot occur because of the separatism inherent in many faiths. It brings to bear the conclusion, amongst the masses, that those who follow the alternative's are not only wrong but a potential enemy.

A question that comes to mind is who is to blame?

Any thoughts?

[Edited on 3-9-2003 by Toltec]

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 12:40 AM
link   

In fact, the UN appears to be poised in partaking with the world's plight towards Armageddon. Indeed, the UN is concerned for peace because it sees the world headed towards Armageddon, but instead of leading the world to pray to the God of fundamentalist Christianity, they have taken sides against Him.

Um, Im not sure how real this actaully event is, but it seems as if these people seem to want the world to follow the word of god in the christians point of view.

Many political big names gathered there also. A profusion of religious leaders came together, Anglican and Catholic Archbishops in purple and scarlet, Buddhists in saffron robes, Islamic leaders, Greek Orthodox priests, Jewish Rabbis, Quaker leaders, World Vision representatives, Salvation Army officers, United Church ministers, the Church of Christ was represented - many others

And this is even more odd, bhuddists, islamic leaders,
Im guessing that thier must have also been hindus, and other religions that believe in god in a different manner than do Islamics and christians.

Why would bhuddists come to support a pro christian world order.

[Good luck. First the secularists, because atheism was not pervasive enough, gave license to many other religions in western society in an effort to drown out the traditional position of Christianity with Pluralism. Now that the other religions have sunk in their teeth to become entrenched in our culture (not what I think the social-engineering secularists were expecting for a Secular New World Order), these engineers are trying to "unify the diversity" in an effort to keep control, but while they are at it, they are trying to unify it against us. We know this is Satan verses God, but the other religions are being told differently, that the secularists are concerned for a peaceful, prosperous world. This is all smoke in their faces, where, in fact, the United Nations and similar political powers are gunning for a politically United Earth through the extra powers of these United Religions. In short, the religions are being used.]

Your kidding me right?

From the first century until today, the Christians who held the Bible to its literal values have been provoked and murdered by all other religions,

This happens in every religion, and I think we all know that so thiers no need for me to validate that fact.

The pope does not seem to understand that God will not tolerate peace on this earth so long as most people are involved with religions which point away from Him. While I say this as a matter of fact, as would the God of the Bible himself, without malice, yet such statements will be twisted to appear anti-peaceful, bigoted, and, basically, the root of all evils in society. Therefore, a decision must be made by all of us as to whether we are going to speak up truthfully and thereby bring persecution against our own brothers and sisters more bitterly, or whether we ought to be more passive and just ride out the times until the Appointed Time

Harsh words.
Well, I think this is just a load of BS, no offence, my opinion.
Deep

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec
Here, then, with my entries in black text and square brackets, is the report of our sister, who first includes some background information on the affair before launching into the insidious remarks made against those of us who will not compromise their faith

Rest of link....

www.cephasministry.com...

Any thoughts?

Yeah, I almost laughed my ass off. This was a hilarious read, and I take it you belong to the Ironic Generation. If it's not a joke it will still be fun, perhaps even more so, but in quite a different way.

[Edited on 2003-9-3 by EyesOfTheFuture]

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The generation I belong to has nothing to do with history which for the record is quite clear.

Fundamentalism breeds contempt, hatred, anger, hostility and ultimately is a precursor for most wars as we have known them.

As I understand the bible it will be the meek who inherent the earth do not understand why you feel your comments are definitive in that sense

That you believe God finds extremism preferable to moderation is a unique opinion. I think your dead wrong but that is simply my perception of what he meant when he said "the meek will inherent the earth".

Any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   

The pope does not seem to understand that God will not tolerate peace on this earth so long as most people are involved with religions which point away from Him

God the egomaniac. Christians oppose world peace unless everyone grovels before thier inadequate spin on the divine. typical.

Christians think everyone is out to get them, its the religion of the martyr, persecution for jesus being a high honor. A friend of mine once nicknamed it "the worlds biggest death cult". Adequate, i think.

Silly article, but a good read. Reminds me just how mad these people are.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Yes, that really IS the belief of the right-wing fundamentalist Christians... that any move towards tolerance for any religion OTHER than right-wing fundamentalism is Satanic.

They're very sincere about this belief. It's convert or else.

Not all Christian denominations are "christian" enough for them -- hence the attacks on Catholics, Mormons, Jehovahs Witnesses, and many other sects.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   

The generation I belong to has nothing to do with history which for the record is quite clear.

Fundamentalism breeds contempt, hatred, anger, hostility and ultimately is a precursor for most wars as we have known them.

As I understand the bible it will be the meek who inherent the earth do not understand why you feel your comments are definitive in that sense

That you believe God finds extremism preferable to moderation is a unique opinion. I think your dead wrong but that is simply my perception of what he meant when he said "the meek will inherent the earth".

Any thoughts?

Well, I actually I'm a non-believer. In the christian God-myth that is, or any other organized religion for that matter.

Just to make sure, did i understand you correctly that the text within the brackets on the linked page were your own comments?

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Sorry you erred my comments are after the link.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Sorry you erred my comments are after the link.

OK, I think you really should use quotations marks when quoting text from another source, to avoid any misunderstanding.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SamaraMorgueAnn
Where are you from? What the hell do you thinK?
An easy read? What are you crazy? You aren't even checking out the minors how can you comment on the majors? You need to get more involved. Stop your boring ways and help out, alright? Otherwise do not interfere in so important accomplishments. Thank You.

Is this the way to deal with this issue, by supressing critical opinion? What the Hell do you think!? This is a debate and discussion forum, right?

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
All the fighting among them.

Just remember we are all spirits of the father. We are a piece of the father. We are Godly.

Our Holy Spirit will last forever in some shape form or fashion. I personally just hope to be on the highest spiritual plain that when this tired old body of mine gives way the father will set me up right.

Love thy fellow man. We are all of one. WE are all brothers and sisters, sons and daughters.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamaraMorgueAnn
Eyes of the future, I have been a bit too complacent. It's time to walk away from my own ignorance.

Passion is a very good thing, but there are time when one has to put a leash on it

(I wrote leech instead of leash first... At first I just laughed, but than I realized that it was actually an quite interesting metaphore
)

new topics

top topics

join