posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 09:52 PM
Ok it's now official, I'm one of those dang fifteen year olds. And too be honest I don't know if thats good or bad, but it feels like a good
thing. But I'll be honest, I feel different. I have to admit, I'm feeling a bit different, nicer, more rational, more compassionate, and more
Anyhow I've already posted these in my blog but I've got 10 goals for this year;
1. Get on better terms with most of my class.
2. Not back down from the next classmate who wants to s**** with my life.
3. Get job next summer.
4. Improve grades as much as possible.
5. Ride 100 miles in one day by bicycle before sixteenth birthday.
6. Make name for self with intelligent posts on ATS.
7. Make zombie movie with friends.
8. Go to concert.
9. Bring my video game skills back up to speed.
10. Have more than 5 minutes of conversation at a time with a girl.
Number 9 I changed since it will have to wait till I'm sixteen. But the rest seem fairly rational. #2 is pretty general, and if all goes well I
won't have to do anything to due with #2. Oh well, wish me luck and feel free to contribute any advice for my coming year.