It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something I find quite ironic...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
One thing that has just come to my attention after watching a video on the 9/11 attacks, and seeing it 2 nights in a row (It's four hours long), it has come to my attention why we have had an enemy with the Al Qaeda. Apparently, in 1990-1991 when Iraq was threatening to invade Saudi, Osama offered his help to the Saudi Arabian council, and they instead denied him politely, and then took the offer given by George Bush. And from then on, he declared he was going to destroy the Saudi council, and take America down, but we pretty much laughed at his puny threats. And this is what has started terrorist attacks from the Al Qaeda group on us.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by D34th
One thing that has just come to my attention after watching a video on the 9/11 attacks, and seeing it 2 nights in a row (It's four hours long), it has come to my attention why we have had an enemy with the Al Qaeda. Apparently, in 1990-1991 when Iraq was threatening to invade Saudi, Osama offered his help to the Saudi Arabian council, and they instead denied him politely, and then took the offer given by George Bush. And from then on, he declared he was going to destroy the Saudi council, and take America down, but we pretty much laughed at his puny threats. And this is what has started terrorist attacks from the Al Qaeda group on us.

The problem is, is that one day he hates america, and then the next he's denouncing extremism. The supposed confession tape, bin laden writes with his right hand, and is wearing a gold ring and a watch. If bin laden is so extreme about islamic law, he would know that it is forbidden in the quran to show your wealth by wearing jewlery. The cia website, states that he is left handed.

on 9/28/01 Usama bin laden in an interview with Ummat magazine said the following:

"I have already said that i am not involved in the September 11 attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do i consider the killing of innocent women, children and other human beings as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people."

Since then, the only place anyone has accept responsibility for bombings is on message boards. It would be as reliable as if someone posted here saying they were bin laden, taking responsbility for the attacks.

[edit on 28-8-2005 by senseless04]

new topics

join