It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is There A UFO Freeway Above Earth?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
www.komotv.com...

SKAGIT COUNTY - "We are not alone."

UFO buffs have been saying so for decades. But now a Mount Vernon man says you don't have to believe in aliens. You can see their ships any night of the week with your own eyes.

Ted Anderson says 50 miles above the earth, there's a veritable UFO expressway he calls the UFO Freeway Portal Location.

"Myself and thousands of friends have been watching it since 1968," says Anderson. "Motherships come from other worlds to drop off their planetary ships to come to Earth."

Where are they from? What's their purpose? Anderson can only speculate.

"This is a security force created by some super being organization or civilization."

He believes these ships are standing guard, literally protecting us from hostile aliens. And he says if you get out of the city and gaze up south of the Big Dipper, you can see the ships for yourself with the naked eye.

"These red ships, they're there constantly."

Anderson has created two Power Point presentations to help interested citizens locate the UFO portal in the night sky. He says he'll email you all the information if you write to him at [email protected].

This would be so easy to test. I'd be curious if various people on this board could do what he suggests and post here what you see.....

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I do believe this has already been covered in a thread.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
It's not a freeway, it's a Hyperspace Bypass. They were supposed to blow up the Earth to put an exit here, but fortunately they changed the plans at the last minute.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
have a read on the paranormal forum - there are def aliens around us and I believe more I read there than I do here.

more likely to find the answer where real people have tread tbh.....wtf it means - whole differnet subject

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whompa1
I do believe this has already been covered in a thread.

Sorry, did a search and came up dry....

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I'm gonna try this

South of the big dipper. Red lights. Tonight at 12.00 - 1.00 maybe.

I'll get my telescope ready.

The email address doesn't seem to work though....

[edit on 29-8-2005 by Spreadthetruth]

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spreadthetruth
I'm gonna try this

South of the big dipper. Red lights. Tonight at 12.00 - 1.00 maybe.

I'll get my telescope ready.

The email address doesn't seem to work though....

It would be great if you could take some pictures through your telescope

I live in Norway so I have no chance going there

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Found this:

img24.imageshack.us...
Believe me. If I see some footage that resembles this i'll be over there strait away.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I wonder how many of these "Hyperspace Bypasses" they have in our galaxy. Is it a stop point to our planet for thier use, or do they have to exit hyperspace at that point to make thier trip possible.
Also do you think our government knows how to use it?

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Sry but i dont believe what he says. (Ted Anderson)

If he and thousands of his friends have been watching these "ships" since 1968 with naked eyes, why none of them EVER took a single picture ?

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krpano

If he and thousands of his friends have been watching these "ships" since 1968 with naked eyes, why none of them EVER took a single picture ?

i have to agree with krpano, so many years have gone by and none of these guys never thought of taking a picture, video anything at all to prove this. All i have to say is i want what there taking when they gather together. lol

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I've read lots of his replies to emails. Hes doing a conference where he will show his powerpoint presentation to the public.

It SHOULD have some photos in it

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Which state is he located in. I know of a Mount Vernon in Missouri. I personally have never seen anything like it, but there could be an atmosphereic anomaly, or angle of view difference at times of the year in his location. Then again it could be a hoax by someone who is just plain bored.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krpano

And I seriously doubt a geek such as this guy has "thousands" of friends. Unless, of course, they're imaginary friends. In that case, I have millions!

As for me, I've never seen a UFO in my entire life (that I'm aware of). So I personally find it a little hard to believe that Earth is an exit off some Alien Autobahn.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
We're more of a truckstop than an offramp really. I mean they have to stop to eat SOMEWHERE. I hear that there's a sign out there that says "Last stop for 2,000,000 light years" right before the edge of the Galaxy.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I received a reply to my information request. Here's the text of the message he sent me. Portions in italics are my comments:

Hello UFO Believer

Thank you for your request.

The news Press release means I will send information, not my T.S. PowerPoint presentations.

If you want to see my PowerPoint presentations, they’re Top Secret and have to be seen in person – I’m the creator and the MC which will explain what is taking place and how important it is, all humans on Earth must know something is taking place. Please contact all News agencies, TV Studios and request an Event Coordinator to open an event to the public in your town/area.

Three Red glowing Alien Security Vehicles are controlling what I call “UFO Universe Freeway Portal”

Since August 24th, 2004 they have closed down this portal and have stopped mother ships from dropping off/unloading their planetary ships. This also means, the UFO’s that are on Earth, can’t leave, which is causing another problem.

Comment: Hmm. Ok. So if we look where you tell us to look, we're not going to see anything, is what you're saying? It's been running since 1968...and what...you waited to mention it until a YEAR AFTER IT STOPPED? Excuse me?

If you want to know exactly what is taking place – plan an event, contact a Event Coordinator in your area, contact the news/TV stations, then contact me by email, the location and contact information.

Comment: Wait...didn't you just say this four or five sentences ago? Can we say money making or publicity agenda?

I have the equipment to show 100 to 100,000 attendees. Please make calls, use your local yellow pages and find a good venue location.

Comment: Uh-huh. How how much do you charge for this?

Thanks again

Ted

Email: [email protected]

The following images are from my presentation, which will last 1 – ½ hour.

PowerPoint: Area 51

PowerPoint: UFO Portal Proof

Major concerns to Humans, all should be informed what is taking place!

Comment: There are three images attached to the email, which I don't at present have the ability to to make available. One is just a generic introductory splash screen, the second is the image mentioned by Spreadthetruth above at img24.imageshack.us... and the third is a larger version of the second image on a photograph of the night sky, with stars visible.

Copy this, laminate it: Fax/Email/Scan/Use for meetings/friends/family/UFO Believers

You have to have good eyes to see these ships; they’re very small and are hard to see

Comment: Yeah...we're used to that. Unfortunately we don't seem to have invented telescopes yet out here in Southern California.

You have to be in a dark area, not in a city or around bright street lights

If you can SEE red in a black/dark area, you should be able to see them

You can only see them, if you have a direct line sight of the Dipper

The Big Dipper is moving North over Canada for the Winter

Comment: See them? I thought you already said the portal was shut down on Auguest 24th of 2004, so the UFO's are no longer visible?

Please contact your News, Event Coordinator and plan a Presentation

Comment: Deja vue.

Your area should know, the World MUST KNOW

Sincerely, Ted

Updating one of my domains for UFO Research

www.fantasiaproductions.com

I’m looking forward to your response; after viewing the Portal, if you can, please let me know what you think about this…Sincerely, Concerned - Ted

Comment: I'll probably send a followup...but so far I'm not feeling optimistic. Looks like a money making scheme to me. I'll post a followup if I have any new information.

[edit on 30-8-2005 by LordBucket]

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
LordBucket, thanks for posting the email.

Again after reading it, i must say im not convinced any of this is true.

He says, TOP SECRET...how can be top secret if is spreading the info ?
For me he only want to create big hopes and win money from all this.
God, i hate this....just like that Yahweh(or whatever).

In case this guy created all this to win money based in a fact he know its false, aint against the law ?

Sry if im so negative.
I wish i was wrong and we finally find the truth.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I live in central Minnesota and the Dipper is a constellation that my daughter and I frequently watch, the rural sky is very dark and the stars can be frighteningly bright, Neither my Daughter or myself have seen any red lights near it in the past few years since we started watching the northern skies.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
You know this guy may have a point LOL
No seriously i remeber looking at a map once of magnetic anomaly lines over the world which seem to resemble like freeways across planet earth

Allegedly UFO's use them to travel around/through earth.
From base to base i'll try and dig up the link.

I think it is all to do with the Elector Magnetic Spectrum and vibration.

You see we think we understand the Magnetic Spectrum but i think there is alot more to it than people know.
Hence why we can see and why we can't see.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
www.komotv.com...

SKAGIT COUNTY - "We are not alone."

UFO buffs have been saying so for decades. But now a Mount Vernon man says you don't have to believe in aliens. You can see their ships any night of the week with your own eyes.

Ted Anderson says 50 miles above the earth, there's a veritable UFO expressway he calls the UFO Freeway Portal Location.

"Myself and thousands of friends have been watching it since 1968," says Anderson. "Motherships come from other worlds to drop off their planetary ships to come to Earth."

Where are they from? What's their purpose? Anderson can only speculate.

"This is a security force created by some super being organization or civilization."

He believes these ships are standing guard, literally protecting us from hostile aliens. And he says if you get out of the city and gaze up south of the Big Dipper, you can see the ships for yourself with the naked eye.

"These red ships, they're there constantly."

Anderson has created two Power Point presentations to help interested citizens locate the UFO portal in the night sky. He says he'll email you all the information if you write to him at [email protected].

This would be so easy to test. I'd be curious if various people on this board could do what he suggests and post here what you see.....

I live pretty close to that area, perhaps I should head out there and see it for myself.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join