It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 11th And The Bush Administration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Clearly, one of the most critical questions of the twenty-first century concerns why the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 were not prevented. As I outline below, there are numerous aspects regarding the official stories about September 11th which do not fit with known facts, which contradict each other, which defy common sense, and which indicate a pattern of misinformation and coverup. The reports coming out of Washington do very little to alleviate these concerns.

For example, the Congressional report released on July 25, 2003 by a joint panel of House and Senate intelligence committees concluded that 9/11 resulted in C.I.A. and F.B.I. "lapses." While incompetence is frightening enough given a $40 billion budget, it is simply not consistent with known facts. It is consistent with the reports from other government scandals such has the Iran Contra Affair which produced damage control and cover up but not answers to the more probing questions. But perhaps a comparison to Watergate is more apropos since we now have twenty-eight pages of this report, which the Bush Administration refuses to release. The report from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) is believable unless you are seriously interested in the truth. Under more careful scientific scrutiny, it does not answer some very important questions.

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Awww...the 9/11 conspiracy. This should be one of the first investigations under the new "Research" forum.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Food for thought:
President Bill Clinton had the opportunity to stop, catch, or kill bin Laden more than twelve times during his presidency, a new book set for release this week claims.
www.drudgereport.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Well, well......
Clinton was just a 'cog' in the wheel to this.
There were and are many 'cogs' in this particular wheel.
IN short, many are to blame for the failures involved with this whole 9/11 'picture'....many....

As the Great Teacher once said: "who will be the first to cast the stone?"

regards
seekerof

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Me!

As we know, 'president' George Dubya Bush said of 9/11, "This is the third in the trifecta" (of preconditions) to set about the Bush/PNAC agenda to overthrow the regime in Iraq for regional political and economic gain.

I would never be as stupid or irresponsible as this puppet in coming out with something like that.

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
True, as an NWO puppet, Dubya is a real turnip, hehe... I'll bet the powers that be are just screaming, when they realize that to maintain the power, they have to keep him around for four more years, hehe....

President Bill Clinton had the opportunity to stop, catch, or kill bin Laden more than twelve times during his presidency, a new book set for release this week claims
Hell, old news stories show you that....
Still, can't totally blame slick Willy on this one...he was operating with the same outdated, and piss-poor intelligence....

top topics

join