It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian sister dosent speak for all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
That person dosent speak for all..
I have kurdish and arabic freinds..let me tell you not everyone in iraq is a PRo-Terrorist. there are kurdish Resistance working with American Special forces. and there kicking ass. and there are some arabic people who like america and they want to be libirated from the harsh of SO-DAM-INSANCE.
And this is a Fact. Jordan and other Arab Nation are supporting the Terrorist in Iraq. And dont Tell me this is not true. America should send a message to The arab world, that Enough is enough. Every Day There are American, Iraqis, Are dying. And no there not Resistance Fighters. There all Terrorist. There The same people Who Kill the people of israel and Other Harsh Attacks. My Uncle Was in The military And he Served in Iraq And hes going agian. he was stationed in Baghdad. And i worry for his Death. but i know what there fighting for. When Iraq is successfully TRUST me it will be a good thing. and it will be a punch in the nuts to the Terrorists. We Have been in Iraq for what almost 3 years? and people are saying pullout? You gota be kidding me. this will take YEARS. more then 3 years. and those anti-war protesters are saying bring out troopes home? FIRST THEY SIGHNED UP! SOILDERS DIE ALL THE TIME! sorry for getting of topic. and that interview or whatever is only based on a some people. you cannot look at one person and say "okay thats what they want' IT DOESNT WORK LIKE THAT. its just looking at america and looking at a KKK and saying 'wow all americans are racist" you see were im getting at.

this is how is gonna work- GIVE COMPLETE CONTROLL TO THE PEOPLE OF KURDISTAN AND OUT SPECIAL FORCES AND WE WILL SEE HOW FAR THE TERRORIST GO IN THERE JEHID. AND WHY DID THEY PULL OUT OF GAZA!!! THATS SHOWING THAT TERRORIST ARE STRONG! i will post more INFO ABOUT THE WAR AND ETC..

GOD BLESS AMERICA- ps:im happy to answer all concerns. dont post racist or hate post.

join