It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Secret War - The True Reason for war in Iraq...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
The Dutch have not been at the forefront of this because of their size. They are now getting a bit spooked with the radical Muslims there now aren't they?

No its not their size.

Its the fact that their colonialism never brought them into muslim lands. Yes they are part of the coalition.. but never occupied Egypt (British) or Saudi (US) and they never forced their muslim (moorish) population to convert like spain.
The west isnt under attack... you imperial #$%#$% are

But they have not been able to defend themsleves for the last century so they either let someone else do it or they get run over.....no offense, but you still speak Dutch there and not Russian or German I presume?

No you are right for once Ed..
they dont speak Russian or German...

BUT THEY SPEAK BLOODY GOOD ENGLISH!!!

Notice the Russians went home 15 years ago? The US is still occupying europe!!

GO HOME AND STAY HOME!

Id love to see the US actually defending their own turf one day instead of using this preemptive @#$@#$ to persue an imperialist agenda!

Its started in the Phillipines in the 1890's Already 100 years of theis US hedgemony

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 04:59 AM
link   
The Moebius Strategy

Originally posted by Corinthas
Id love to see the US actually defending their own turf one day instead of using this preemptive @#$@#$ to persue an imperialist agenda!

Arguably, that's what's going on.

The best defense is a good offense.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
This war isnt about WMD's, MajorCEE's nuclear programme or freeing the IRAQI people.

why?

1. There was no solid PROOF prior to the way about WMD's for invasion.

there was too much reasonable DOUBT, which is why the international community COULDNT Back it. Bush would make you think they are imcompitant.. but as it turns out saddam didnt get WMDS again, so actually they were successful!

Umm he did have those WMD's, even the UN doesnt deny that.
He was destroying them , the UN doesnt deny that.
To simply say that he didnt have them would be a lie, to say that he had the ammounts that we were told to believe is a diffrent story..

2. Freeing the IRAQI people. After years of sanctions, murder and all the difficulty put on the iraqi people, how is in there best interest to bomb there infrastructure, destroy there basic DAILY needs, and remove there leaders. This puppet government has made IRAQ an American ASSET.
Just like Israel. And its the IRAQI people who will die.
.... but I spose you are free when you die.. this must be bush's logic

Uh ok, you might want to read about the UK colonel Collins..
He and his men brought order to 2 diffrent towns and guess what they needed little to none intervention.
Hell the iraqi resistance against sadamm and b'athiest party worked together to get the place back up and running.

A middleastern base is exactly the reason for this war, and you fools who believe in the WMD scenario are doing nothing but ensuring the war that is coming.

If he wanted a base , he could have just asked isreal....

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Arguably, that's what's going on.

The best defense is a good offense.

Using that logic...
The UK is an enemy???

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Put an extraterrestrial twist on it.

AMERICA'S TRIUMPH & EUROPE'S ANGST
by Dr. Michael E. Salla

Bilderbergers role, columbia shuttle, scaler technology are interesting to say the least, although you must open your mind to the e.t. question.

The DoD link on Cohen talking about weather manipulation/scaler technology as follows:
www.defenselink.mil...

Q: Let me ask you specifically about last week's scare here in Washington, and what we might have learned from how prepared we are to deal with that (inaudible), at B'nai Brith.

A: Well, it points out the nature of the threat. It turned out to be a false threat under the circumstances. But as we've learned in the intelligence community, we had something called -- and we have James Woolsey here to perhaps even address this question about phantom moles. The mere fear that there is a mole within an agency can set off a chain reaction and a hunt for that particular mole which can paralyze the agency for weeks and months and years even, in a search. The same thing is true about just the false scare of a threat of using some kind of a chemical weapon or a biological one. There are some reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to construct something like an Ebola Virus, and that would be a very dangerous phenomenon, to say the least. Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of
electromagnetic waves.

A bill submitted to Congress (asking them to stop it) mentions human experimentation. (electromagnetic and psychotronic refers to spying)

www.fas.org...

(II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations; or

(III) by expelling chemical or biological agents in the vicinity of a person.

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

(ii) chemtrails;

(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

(v) laser weapons systems;

(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and

(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

(vii)= eg. weather manipulation

[edit on 9-8-05 by pacman]

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
pacman...............................WTF!!!!!!!

well, iraq invasion was a mix of paranoid behaviour, political shame, and to see a oportunity -oil-, it was a error based in how vulnerable the US was -and is- against terrorism resistance

perhaps after the 1993 bomb attack the CIA guys went to the wrong guys -or the more convenient for US interests- to attack, i mean Alqueda, but it seems that Alqueda have nothing to do with 1993 attacks, and i really think that also have nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks, there are other terrorism organizations that are anti-americans, willing and waiting for more attacks against the US, but its seems that Alqueda is the only enemy, because is the most convenient, Alqueda from first denyed the attacks, later they accept that, because they turn in heroes, is more probable that the US dont know what organization attaked the towers

come on ETs??, aliens??? have something to do with iraq war???, come on

[edit on 8-9-2005 by grunt2]

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by grunt2
pacman...............................WTF!!!!!!!
perhaps after the 1993 bomb attack the CIA guys went to the wrong guys -or the more convenient for US interests- to attack, i mean Alqueda, but it seems that Alqueda have nothing to do with 1993 attacks

wat the heck u talking about? we got the guys including Ramzi Yousef who was responsible for the attacks. he used an Iraqi passport (who would have thought of dat?) to enter the U.S. and to ask for asylum from fear of prosecution of Saddam's govt. u be impress how we got him if u look it up. CIA was after him and those linked to him. not Al Qaeda. Al Qaeda was not known until the attacks in 1996 in Saudi Arabia on Khobar Towers i believe that killed (i forgot how many) Americans.

dont forget to look up about the blind Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman.

[edit on 8-9-2005 by deltaboy]

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   

wat the heck u talking about? we got the guys including Ramzi Yousef who was responsible for the attacks. he used an Iraqi passport (who would have thought of dat?) to enter the U.S. and to ask for asylum from fear of prosecution of Saddam's govt. u be impress how we got him if u look it up. CIA was after him and those linked to him. not Al Qaeda. Al Qaeda was not known until the attacks in 1996 in Saudi Arabia on Khobar Towers i believe that killed (i forgot how many) Americans.

dont forget to look up about the blind Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman.

[edit on 8-9-2005 by deltaboy]

thats the whole point, is more probable that Alqueda have nothing to do with the 9/11, the US was against Alqueda from the start in the 90s,-CIA persecution on arab countries and afganisthan tomahawk bombing- because they had -and have- a very dangerous influence againt americans interests in the arab "friends" countries, but the goverment linked Alqueda with the 9/11 because was the only oranization that they can blame, but not the real author, the 1993 attack was done by other terrorism organization, and that not only ended by Ramzi Yousef actually saddam hussein hated the terrorisms religius fanatics more than the US, the problem is that the CIA-FBI lost the clues of what organization could be, so they blame Alqueda as a dangerous threat /but not as the planners/ -thats the reasons of the 90s operations-, but im pretty sure that CIA dont know what organization was the responsible of the 1993-2001 attacks, the CIA cant see all, and that is pretty comprobated by the history

[edit on 8-9-2005 by grunt2]

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Quantum Entanglement

Originally posted by devilwasp
Using that logic...
The UK is an enemy???

I'm not sure how we go from one to the other.

Didn't we sort all that out back in the 19th Century?

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Al Qaeda has to do with 9/11 since Osama admited it in the video. maybe u havent forgotten his explanation why he targeted America, says somthing to do with supporting Israel. maybe u should look at the date of 9/11 and 2001. also Osama talks about "80 years of Muslim humiliation". he talks about the British helping to established the Jewish Homeland and the carving up of territories of the former Ottoman Empire which was the last evidence and bastion of the former Islamic Empire and into the Islamic Darkage in my view.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Quantum Entanglement

I'm not sure how we go from one to the other.

Didn't we sort all that out back in the 19th Century?

Aparantly not...

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Devilwasp.

How can you say he had them and was destroying them?
.... all the US found, in terms of EVIDENCE... physical shells, processing machines, ANYTHING.. was some OLD cannisters buried in a swamp, dating back to the Iran war days..

I thnk that the 5yrs leading up to the 2nd war... Iraq and WMD's were as RARE as honest government officials..

2 different towns?...
Howcan there be order right now ANYWHERE in Iraq..
just because some brit managed to talk 2 small remote communities into siding with democracy doesnt mean a thing.

how many years has it been now, and its still in chaos..
The insurgents infiltrate those small little towns.. act like nice civilians. but i bet as soon as the military leave its a completely different ball game.

For anyoen to say that iraq has ANY order at the moment is blinded.
We only hear what the US WANTS us to hear
so imagine whats going on they DONT Want us to hear.
better yet, imagine whats going on, in those small quant towns outside of the main population zoens, that the villagers NO never to expect foreign troops.

He could of asked Israel....? Where's the logic in that?
Israel is that close to Saudi, and everyone knows if a war did break out. Israel would be the first place to be immediately vaporised.
PLUS
It would look TOO suspicous just sending in 100'000's of troops into israel..
all that harware..

It just doesnt make sense if you think about it.

Iraq was already decimiated from the first gulfwar..
Its open, with PORT Access
Its got a veryvery powerful ally rather close...
and its smack bang in the middleast of the middleast.

Yep, sounds very logical in military terms to me!

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Devilwasp.

How can you say he had them and was destroying them?
.... all the US found, in terms of EVIDENCE... physical shells, processing machines, ANYTHING.. was some OLD cannisters buried in a swamp, dating back to the Iran war days..
[/qoute]
He had old stockpiles, and I know that they where being destroyed because the UN WI watched them do it.

I thnk that the 5yrs leading up to the 2nd war... Iraq and WMD's were as RARE as honest government officials..

No they where actually quite many, they just where old and being destroyed.
Not enough reason to go to war but still they existed.

2 different towns?...
Howcan there be order right now ANYWHERE in Iraq..
just because some brit managed to talk 2 small remote communities into siding with democracy doesnt mean a thing.

Some brit?
SOME BRIT?
He was accused of warcrimes WRONGFULLY, he helped save the lives of atleast 3 men personally, he orginised clean water, electricity , a town council and was in the thick of the attack, hell he was SHOT AT while helping the people.
There is actually quite a bit of order , YOU wont accept it , YOU see only the bad and YOU will refuse to believe ANYTHING I say, YES OR NO?

how many years has it been now, and its still in chaos..
The insurgents infiltrate those small little towns.. act like nice civilians. but i bet as soon as the military leave its a completely different ball game.

Chaos?
Mabye in the north but the south its relatively peaceful, how many carbombs hit basra everymorning?
If its so unsafe why do british troops wear berets instead of helmets around the cities?

For anyoen to say that iraq has ANY order at the moment is blinded.

Oh really?
Now who's being blinded? Atleast I will accept there is some chaos in iraq.

We only hear what the US WANTS us to hear
so imagine whats going on they DONT Want us to hear.

Or mabye imagine what the insurgents DONT WANT us to hear?
Mabye a UK force giving back large sums of money from the sadamm regime?
Or giving medical treatment for free?

better yet, imagine whats going on, in those small quant towns outside of the main population zoens, that the villagers NO never to expect foreign troops.

You mean like one of the 2 I listed?

He could of asked Israel....? Where's the logic in that?
Israel is that close to Saudi, and everyone knows if a war did break out. Israel would be the first place to be immediately vaporised.

Yeah and what would happen to all the countries that do vaporise isreal?
America makes the worlds largest carpark in the world.

PLUS
It would look TOO suspicous just sending in 100'000's of troops into israel..
all that harware..

Too suspicous?

It just doesnt make sense if you think about it.

To me it does....seems reasonable enough to an average joe like me.

Iraq was already decimiated from the first gulfwar..
Its open, with PORT Access
Its got a veryvery powerful ally rather close...
and its smack bang in the middleast of the middleast.

If they really wanted a base that badly in the middle east isreal is a very good base, I mean come on, the ngovernment actually LIKES THEM,

Yep, sounds very logical in military terms to me!

So wasteing several hundred men and womens lives in iraq is worth it compared to 0 lives being lost and just asking to build one in isreal?

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Old stock piles?
When exactly was IRAQ destroying OLD stockpiles of WMD's with the UN Watching from a period of 1998 - 2003?

I agree it wasnt enough to go to war..
but even the US Government has addmitted, IRaq had NO WMD's and wasnt in the process of MAKING Them.

being they found some old shells just goes to show how dead the wmd programme was.

... Id never consider any part of a country.. that
1. has daily car bombs
2. had its prison doors OPENED prior to the war
3. Rape/Murder/Drugs rampant in the streets
4. Foreign army STILL occupying
5. Militants vowing to DESTROY teh current government, occupying forces and anyone helping them in ANYWAY
6. a large scale attack is taking place in iraq atm? something the size of falluja I believe?
7. Sewage still litters the streets
8. Water/Power are scarce at best
9. hundereds of innocents die every week
10. the world wide coalition is reducing DAILY. more and more countries are pulling out, in the process of declaring pulling out.. or completly AGAINST The war

There is no order in Iraq.
just because some small town on the outskirts that has nothing to do with the bagdad / sunni trianlge manage to wake up every morning and continue, doesnt mean order.

Its a long fricken way off order
Just because british troops find it nessecary to wear berets rather than helmets... doesnt mean a thing.

Iraq isnt peachy, it isnt working, its getting worse every day.
doesnt matter what SPIN people put on small towns, or a soilders ability not to be scared

people are still WRONGFULLY dying
the factions are slowly getting closer and closer to conflict.
Coalition forces are still dying DAILY
and u cant walk the streets in bagdad atm, without a car bomb, murder, rape , kidnapping taking place.

I can accept that tehre is some order in small rural towns..
but that doesnt mean order, its a long way off.
Off the top of my head..
85-15

15% of iraq manages to survive every day without a bomb, or soilder, murder, kidnapping, jihad or militant activity
85% or iraq is in chaos.

Thast my estimate.

.. again its just not logical israel.
Why send your entire army, all your forces into israel, such a small physical state.. when you know its the number one target..

it would be to easy for a country to nuke israel, and at the same time ultimately destroy america's army.
Thast why it isnt logical.

dont put all your eggs in one basket

Atleast going into IRAQ under the fake idea of helping iraqi's and disarming sadadm.. in the begining some people bought it..

but imagine if they took ur idea, and didnt hit iraq but simply sent everyone into israel?
how could they justify it?
How could they send all that hardware and military to israel and not make the entire world suspicous.

The soilders in IRaq didnt die for democracy, or to make the world a safer place.

Iraq is now a tainted land.
It will never ever be safe, secure and democratic.
Its now an American state..
and for ever it will continue to be attacked..
which is the PERFECT excuse to continue attacking the countries that now attack the USIRAQ!

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Oh this is a farce.

American state and yet we are PAYING market price for their oil?

Some people have no clue and just like to bash America....

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Old stock piles?

GW1?

When exactly was IRAQ destroying OLD stockpiles of WMD's with the UN Watching from a period of 1998 - 2003?

Well they where destroying it acording to the butler report and the UN inspectors.

I agree it wasnt enough to go to war..
but even the US Government has addmitted, IRaq had NO WMD's and wasnt in the process of MAKING Them.

Yeah they where not in the process of makeing them...when the WI left they most likely had finished destroying the rest of the chemical weapons.

being they found some old shells just goes to show how dead the wmd programme was.

No just how OLD it was..

... Id never consider any part of a country.. that
1. has daily car bombs
2. had its prison doors OPENED prior to the war
3. Rape/Murder/Drugs rampant in the streets
4. Foreign army STILL occupying
5. Militants vowing to DESTROY teh current government, occupying forces and anyone helping them in ANYWAY
6. a large scale attack is taking place in iraq atm? something the size of falluja I believe?
7. Sewage still litters the streets
8. Water/Power are scarce at best
9. hundereds of innocents die every week
10. the world wide coalition is reducing DAILY. more and more countries are pulling out, in the process of declaring pulling out.. or completly AGAINST The war

So let me get this straight, then the US is not in order.
Apart from a few things on that list new orleans fits the bill.

There is no order in Iraq.
just because some small town on the outskirts that has nothing to do with the bagdad / sunni trianlge manage to wake up every morning and continue, doesnt mean order.

Oh so this now has sunni triangle, anywhere else is unimportant...yeah lets see this turn into a decent discusion if we are not going to even accept that there is a bigger world than the sunni triangle.

Its a long fricken way off order
Just because british troops find it nessecary to wear berets rather than helmets... doesnt mean a thing.

Uh yeah it does, they wear it to show they are not afraid and that it is safe.
Kevlar vs cloth?
Which one would you pick?

Iraq isnt peachy, it isnt working, its getting worse every day.
doesnt matter what SPIN people put on small towns, or a soilders ability not to be scared

It isnt peachy, it isnt working well BUT it is getting better slowly.
BTW , the second town had about the population of belfast, 3 quartters of a million people, THATS BIG.
It is not "spin" its simply reporting the other side, which the anti war people and hell anyone who doesnt like the US seems to fail to do.

people are still WRONGFULLY dying

Yeah it happens every day, everywhere. In the world..

the factions are slowly getting closer and closer to conflict.

In some areas yeah but not in all.

Coalition forces are still dying DAILY

So are iraqis.

and u cant walk the streets in bagdad atm, without a car bomb, murder, rape , kidnapping taking place.

Yeah thats baghdad, mabye you want to expand your world a bit...

I can accept that tehre is some order in small rural towns..
but that doesnt mean order, its a long way off.
Off the top of my head..
85-15

Small rural towns?
The first town had a bloody oil refinery next to it.
The second was large town!

15% of iraq manages to survive every day without a bomb, or soilder, murder, kidnapping, jihad or militant activity
85% or iraq is in chaos.

Where do you get the figures from?

Thast my estimate.

Right...what facts?

.. again its just not logical israel.
Why send your entire army, all your forces into israel, such a small physical state.. when you know its the number one target..

What? Says who?
Why would they send ALL of thier forces?
They could build a small base and have a big influence.
Any attacks by any nation against isreal results in imediate retalitory strikes.

it would be to easy for a country to nuke israel, and at the same time ultimately destroy america's army.
Thast why it isnt logical.

They would destroy part of it, not all...hell the US army isnt even all in iraq!

dont put all your eggs in one basket

They dont and wouldnt, and doing that WOULDNT.

Atleast going into IRAQ under the fake idea of helping iraqi's and disarming sadadm.. in the begining some people bought it..

Uh what? They ARE going in to help iraqis and disarmed sadam.
Guess what 1/2 done, the second one is being done.

but imagine if they took ur idea, and didnt hit iraq but simply sent everyone into israel?
No simply sent a small force to build a base then yeah it would work.

how could they justify it?

Justify what?
Asking the isrealis to build a base and station a few troops there?

How could they send all that hardware and military to israel and not make the entire world suspicous.

What are you on about?
Are you trying to think I am suggesting to send the entire coalition to isreal???

The soilders in IRaq didnt die for democracy, or to make the world a safer place.

Yes they did and do NOT even try to insult those brave men who died by saying they didnt.

Iraq is now a tainted land.

No it is not, hell tim collins said in his speach before they would only fly iraqi flags in iraq, the would respect THIER laws and THIER way of life.

No, it will be safe, mabye not democratic but it will be safe.

Technically if your going to bother pulling that card I'll just stop you right there.
It would technically be a anglo american colony since britain controls soutehrn iraq.

As will every other country in existance.

which is the PERFECT excuse to continue attacking the countries that now attack the USIRAQ!

Umm no, if they wanted a perfect exscuse they'd parade the USS Nimitz along the gulf coast and wait until iran takes a potshot at it..

[edit on 26/02/2005 by devilwasp]

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I like it when people lable others america bashers.
damn right people bash america
your soo friggen stupid to go into iraq you deserved to get bashed.
if you dont liek the bashing stay out of world friggen affairs.

Market price for oil?.... lucky you even get any oil
people wait for days in lines in IRAQ for oil

and yes ,its now an american state.
what else would you call it?
Iraqi?.. The us didnt spend all this money, and sacrifice its own troops just for the Iraqi's to take control and push them around.
Its an american state.
thats how the middleast see's it...

what else would you call it, when a government invades, removes the leaders, then sets up what it deams responsible leaders...

c'mon edsinger, Israel was HATE simply for its involvment with american affairs.
IRaq is now an AMERICAN Funded, and RUN STATE!

The people that dont have a clue are the people like you, that still beleive the middleast is going to be all peachy with an IRAQ, that has been invaded by the USA.
Its a fairytale... made by idiots to convince the losers that your country is supreme.
America is a good country, but it had no right to decide on flaud intellegence, on faked memo's and dodgy squeelers to invade a country that was clearly no threat
you my friend are the ones that dont have a clue.

I agree devilswasp after the gulfwar 1, in 1991 IRAQ was destroying WMD.

but from 2000 - 2003 IRaq had nothign to dowith WMD's.

and until PROOF. hard PROOF comes to light the world will never beleive it
I mean america CONTROLS IRAQ, has free access ANYWHERE.. can read, investgate ANYTHING, yet they still havent found a god damn thing!

.. yeah. u keep telling ya self WMD's was in iraq if it helps ur sleep, knowing what your countries donig.

... new orleans.. wow you really are struggling for reasonable responses.

New Orleans is a distarter zone ofcourse its in chaos....
thats expected.
America invaded Iraq what... 3 yrs ago?... and ALL of those events on the list still occur, so i would say that order is a long long way off.
I never said it all evolved around the sunni triangle, thast a spin you placed on my message.

The sunni triangle is considered the more violent section of iraq, but thast not to say violence and explosions arent occuring all over IRAQ...
and it doesnt change a thing, being the CAPITAL city of a country, and majority of its second in charge cities are constantly under military occupation, with car bombs, murders, rapes and all that carrying on.
i still fail to see how u consider order to be upon them.

I agree, wrong ful murder happesn everywhere in the world.
the peopel like urself who call it order are the ones in chaos.

So it doesnt matter the factions are getting closer and closer to conflict...
because in those small rural area's where there arent militants roaming the streets, we consider this to be very much order......???

.. u seem to think america 's army is invincible.

If they wiped out your army in IRAQ it would cripple your countries ability
As you said before, if the us wanted a base in the middleast they would simply be in israel is stupid.

because israel is already target number1.
putting a large section of ur militry in israel is idiotic, bad planning and suicide.

If you want to take a cheap shot at me asying those soilders DIDNT die for the cause ur being told... go ahead.
I never said anything about the bravery of those soilders, your just fishing now!

Id consider IRAQ To have mre chance of being democratic than safe..
these insurgents arent terrorists.. they are IRAQI's... they are IRAQI's who feel cheated, becuase they felt secure under SAdadm, they worked, they obeyed theyre government rules, they worked, raised families.
and NOW... they have daily bombings, murders and everything the USA brought to IRAQ.

Thats why there is a insurgency
and it will grow DAILY.. why?
because every person the americans kill, is another brother/father/mother/cousin/uncle what ever wanting revenge.

They dont trust the government, why did it take so logn for the constitution to pass? they eventually FORCED it.
why are soo many officials being assinated?

if they didnt thnk Iraq was tainted, why are they tellign America to leave the land, if they thought america was going to help , bring safety and democracy, why would u hurt the one country trying to help yuo?
because they know the truth, they see the bodis in the streets, they hear the stories from friends, they watched as there country was bombed to crap, there government removed, and now th western invader has taken up residence in the FORMER presidents palace.

not tained..... thats a joke.
Coudl you handle a foreign goverment destroying your military, taking up residence in the whitehouse?... would you not consider the American ladn now tainted?

of course not..... for the sake of this argument im sure your able to come up with an excuse for YOUR country...
but those iraqi's should learn to love there new way of life huh? if they dont liek it toooo bad... beacuse the americans are there to stay until the countery accepts the new leaders

thats a pretty stupid scnario..
parade an american ship along iran waters..
are you realy that challeneged at mind?...

who said they would do that?..
they dont need to...

and Iran isnt stupid enough to fall for your countries bait...
....They might send some weapons acros the border, but they are going to try there hardest to keep there involvement secretive.

And finally, when your president has only a year to months remaining in his presidency, and no large scale attack is imminent, he will hit you again.
And you sheep will be happily led to your own death, bcause ur to ignorant to think foruself and look at this war for what it really is..

Democracy in Iraq?... huh!
You cant even get it right in your country ..

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
American state??, might as well include South Korea, Kosovo, Japan, etc. as an American state. so Japan must be like the 54th state of America.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Why so?
America didnt walk into the japanese presidential palace, remove the president and take up office did he?

pretty outthere thing to post

But in Iraq, America DID walk in, remove goverment remove military and setup shop.

for 2yrs?

... then threw together some politicans in an election which was very very questionable... I remember america saying they would stay on only because the NEW government asked them too...

pssht.. iraq is screaming for blood if the americans dont leave..
and thats what there getting...

So yes, Iraq is very much a American State now.
Western countries wont think so... especaily america.. because ur under the umbrella of creating a democratic iraq...
but those in the middleast.. see it for what it REALLY is..

Tainted Arab land, now in the hands of the enemy.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Why so?
America didnt walk into the japanese presidential palace, remove the president and take up office did he?

pretty outthere thing to post

we nuked two cities and walked right in and made their adorable emperor who was like God to them into a freaking useless symbol. i guess Japan is an American state eh?

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join