It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam, only 6,000 yrs old?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Yes I heard this, I think Arnold Murrey teaches this. I dunno. I for one know that The Satan was an Invention of the Church. It would be more like the Advasary.
Wasnt the Sumerian the ones that have the Oldest creation story on record? 5,000 yrs old vs our K.J 500.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Who are the Palastinans over there in Israel now? well what I mean is who were they then, like 2000 yrs ago. was`nt they there first before the Jews? Jews are the Judaians right?

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   
The Palestinians of today are Arabs and not Canaanites in my opinion. Most of them migrated there as the Jews came back. They came for what we all do, jobs and sustenance.

This is only my opinion though.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Ok me an my sister had this disscusion today. I told her, how do we know if the Pales. were not there first. ?

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Some of you may feel that I would be discrediting myself for entertaining the possibility
that "divine intervention" may have actually been extraterrestrial intervention.

There are so many references to ancient highly advanced civilizations, but most of the records
have been lost, hidden or deliberately destroyed.

Forgive me if you can for not trusting "the church" while still believing that some superiour entity
is watching over us.

Having seen the amazing detail in those verified 10,000 year old artifacts tells me that we know very little about our true origins.

Sadly, I feel that many well intended, good souls are being mislead by organized religion.

The oldest known fossil of modern humans, dating back 160,000 years.
Photo © 2000 David L. Brill, Brill Atlanta)
www.berkeley.edu...

[edit on 29-8-2005 by FallenFromTheTree]

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   
that 160 000 year old skull is unlike any modern human I've seen, it looks creepy. If the earth is billions of years old, this could be the tenth time that modern humans reached this peak. It is hard to know any timelines of such length for certain. 160 000 years is the date claimed, but if it was 16 000 years old, off by a factor of ten, we'd never know. That is far longer a timeperiod than we have recorded history for, and the facts from that long ago are elusive at best, and include a healthy amount of speculation. The Sumerians had some very similar stories to the Bible.

Adamae and Edenu have been cited as being Babylonian terms meaning earthling and paradise. They named the first God/human hybrid Adamae, in their texts.
Even Genesis has two creation accounts for humans, and maybe the first ones were asexual, which the text does not refute, and even seems to imply.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Thats a very old skull. It does look like a human skull ( to me) and so this alone should prove that mans been here longer then what the Church says.
Divine Interventions... well who were the Ones that CAME DOWN?
since the Sumerians Text also mentions this an this is an older account of what happen.
I do believe that alot of texts were supressed because the Church had a more of a Control, for power and money, Greed, so they had to mislead the masses to be able to control them.
I believe that some type of Man was here before the Homo sapiens type man got here.
didnt they say that early Mans DNA is different then Modern man?

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Supposedly, the ancient Sumerians knew the location of Pluto and the rest of the planets in our solar system as if seen from outside looking in.

This is obviously quite remarkable since we didn't even have the science to see Pluto ourselves
until 75 years ago.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Radio Carbon Dating Accuracy is way out. It's old news but interesting just the same. Let's say as an example millions = thousands.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Could you explain alittle bit more about what you just posted for me please...

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I think he's talking about the article titled "Terrestrial Evidence of a Nuclear Catastrophe in Paleoindian Times"

www.centerfirstamericans.com...

Whilie visiting centerfirstamericans.com

also found this..........

www.centerfirstamericans.com...

Exactly how old are the soils at the Topper site? Al Goodyear isn't sure yet. Materials recovered from the top of the pre-Clovis level date to 15,000-16,000 calendar years old--and there appear to be artifacts a meter below that! "We may be able to add a few thousand years to that," says Dr. Goodyear with obvious restraint, "since there are artifact-bearing sediments below the 16,000-year-old zone."

In the pre-Clovis level he has recovered stone flakes and what appear to be tools. According to one expert in microscopy, they show signs of use wear. And they definitely aren't Clovis. As far as Goodyear and his colleagues can tell, they're pre-Clovis and they're man-made.

[edit on 30-8-2005 by FallenFromTheTree]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join