It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduce Yourself with a Podcast!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Hello all you Ats'ers Bts'ers ad Pts'ers!

It's time to get your mic's workign and crunch out some introduce yourself podcasts!!! When the BTS podcast feed coems out. How botu everyone who has a mic and wants to share a little about themselves get up and post a podcast with their likes, dislikes, favorite topics, etc. It just gets the community a little closer together!

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
excellent idea, cpr. i second this motion!

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I did a little test run tonight... with my mic.. it's not fit to post here yet, but it was a little fun to try. Since I recorded it like 20 mins ago, and it was on the whim, I sound a bit tired and I even stutter at one point. DLM even says I sound like I'm on weed... (I never have nor will i EVER do weed)

Take a listen and tell me what you think... (there is some profanity, and I mention some friends who you all won't know)

singh.f2o.org... (hosted on my site for maximum coolness) I just hope you all don't run my bandwidth up... (I have only 3GB to spare
)

Give me opinions on how I sound!

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

[edit on 8/27/05 by prophetmike]

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Very cool prophet i'll give it a listen right now. I'm giddy with over the BTS pdocast feed!

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
prophet, the link's broken

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Good news, I just got a gift card for best buy, which means I might get a microphone soon. So soon you may all here the voice of your future ruler introduce himself somewhat soon.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitsunegari
prophet, the link's broken

You sure? I just tried it and asked some others to try and it works just fine. Hmmm...

I'll try posting it again... singh.f2o.org... (should work, it works for about 4 others)

It's only a 1MB MP3 file... so it's not long and cumbersome to download.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Really nice prophet! Funny and pretty cool!

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
oh well, my computer then

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
My modded PS2 grabbed the keyboard and uploaded a podcast. It's kinda funny, but I'm not sure it's serious enough to remain up (plus he didn't enter the duration of the clip... What an idiot) but I thought it might make some people laugh.

He has very strong opinions on the hot coffee GTA mod, I assure you. Other than that, he's conservative.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
This is funny.... I first noticed your podcast when I was in iTunes, not ATS!

How cool is that?

I'll keep it on the ATS feed until the BTS feed is fully completed.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Thanks SO, glad you liked it. You are being completely Dude with this Podcast idea.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Completely dude?

Worked for me Mike, it was great.
I'll have to do the same soon, when i get my new machine.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Family Resemblance

Originally posted by smallpeeps
Thanks SO, glad you liked it. You are being completely Dude with this Podcast idea.

Hey, you wouldn't happen to be related to Stephen Hawking, would you?

Meanwhile, I agree: SkepticOverlord is the major dude.

Serious dudicity!

[edit on 8/28/2005 by Majic]

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
So far as I can tell, this is the text from my PS2's podcast:

Hello. Welcome to small peeps above top secret podcast. Peeps is currently unconscious and so it is up to me, his unix PS2, to come up with an interesting topic. Incidentally, I have been modified in many ways, not the least of which is my ability to both cook and ingest human food. For a home gaming system, I am not only near to being sentient, I make a killer lasagna.

Unfortunately, one of peeps' crack whores spilled a beer into my circuits, and so I am drunk, hence the sound of my voice. At least it was a heinakin.

Now normally, any topic which has the word pod in it makes my skin crawl. However, in this case I am happy to participate.

The topic of this podcast is "duality". My robot voice doesn't always get the vowels right, so let me repeat that. I am speaking of the idea of mirror images or competing pairs of two. I am saying that there is a conspiracy to divide your thoughts into at least two groups which are polarized against each other.

When you are arguing about politics, what are you trying to accomplish? To change the other person to your viewpoint is probably impossible. The only thing you gain from fighting about whose leader is better is a reinforcement of your belief system, which in many cases, has never been examined by the individual.

Oops, my burrito is done. End of podcast number 1

ooomaaaamooomaaamoooomaaamooooooo ooooo aaaaaahelloo o I am drunk, I am drunk, I am a video game machine and I have beans in my grill.

...Sorry about this. Now that he knows he has a global audience, he'll probably be even more obnoxious.

Hey, you wouldn't happen to be related to Stephen Hawking, would you?

Probably.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Majic I am enjoying your PODs and so far they are very good, the background sounds are great.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
sorry peeps, lots of complications from katrina. doesnt look like im gonna be getting a podcast up ANY time soon.

top topics

join