It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizzare flash adventure game.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   
He he, glad you liked it, I thought it would go down well here. I was emailed the link yesterday.

Pity it's so short. Fun, tho'

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
HELP!

Two of us still appear to be stuck on yak-geese ("mountain goat") level - me the second time around... how do I get the lizards to climb up the cliff and wake the fisherman? I must have done it accidentally the first time!

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Nice game ... started at 7:40pm finnished at 7:51pm.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
HELP!

Two of us still appear to be stuck on yak-geese ("mountain goat") level - me the second time around... how do I get the lizards to climb up the cliff and wake the fisherman? I must have done it accidentally the first time!

well, you click on the lizards to kick them off the cliff, you have to kick all of them off and then some.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Yak-geese problem solved. Don't fret about the yak geese, it's all in the float.

Did anyone notice how much the malicious asteroid looked like a Concorde (heh heh, or better still, look at its "Cobra" manuevre when you deflect its trajectory!!!!!!!!!)

There is indeed more to the world of this Czech animation than meets the eye. It is a signal to look around with your periscope, mortals.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Great Game! I was pretty quick but didn't think to time myself. Thank you for the link.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Aardvarrk level, how the hell do you get out of the deep sea diving bell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 09:33 AM
link   
nevermind

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 09:33 AM
link   
observer

Let me lend a brother a hand!

Try clicking your mouse over the latch, the one you have used before!

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Awesome! It took me about 13 minutes and 11 seconds...

Anybody know where we can get more like this? The "Adventure" genre has really taken a dive in the PC gaming market, which is too bad. I am always looking for a good game to waste my life on but can't ever find any GOOD ones, "DreamCatcher's" drivel is not worth discussing in my mind...

I have heard that the genre is alive and well accross the pond in Europe. Is this true?

PEACE...
m...

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   
i love it

<< 1   >>

join