It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

neophyte

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I would just like to say hi to everyone. I most especially am intrigued about the pyramids and how they were built, Area 51, and 9/11. I live in northeast florida where we have been lucky enough to duck the hurricanes. Hasn't something been invented to stop them yet?

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Hey and welcome to ATS!, Looks like you are going to fit in well and enjoy the topics, Take a good look around and jump right in!

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? look for this tab at the top of the page, there you can edit your profile and password

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Welcome aboard... Have some coffe...

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Well, I think governmentes are trying to control the weather and that debate goes one here at ATS

Here
is a hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have about stuff on ATS

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me, or any other staff member. After you have made 20 posts, you can u2u with all members.

Also, for avatar info, here are kinglizard's avatar instructions and a reminder to all ATS members.

Also, here's a great link to help you organize your favorite forums. It will also keep threads you post in as favorites: www.abovetopsecret.com...
This link is also up at the top as myATS

And, don't forget to check out PTS and BTS. You can log in to these other two forums with your ATS login information.

Have a good time here

And,
Welcome to ATS

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Hello there! Welcome to ATS, BTS, PTS, etc. Have fun! Cause you gonna love us

-DucKid

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Welcome to the site its great.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your long stay here at the great ATS!

new topics

top topics

join