It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Krill Papers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I was just wadnering what everybody here thought of The Krill Papers. I did a search for them in the forums and it doesnt seem to be here.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
thanks for the infor will help out a lot.First time i have seen or heard about these papers

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Same old story I have seen many times. The papers contain mostly things that have been published over and over throughout the years. I admit I did not read all of them but I read a lot.

Nothing I saw was unique, or particularly new. All the Aliens are humanoid, they are responsible for our religions, they demand we become peaceful... etc. If they are true then the UFO community has just about figured out the whole story because we know all this stuff already.

To someone without much background in the subject they probably do seem rather fantastic, but I can think of at least a half-dozen people here, myself included, who could do a better, and much more believable, job.

Kinda fun though, in that fiction sort of way.

A.T
(-)

[edit on 8/28/05 by Alexander Tau]

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
If I'm not mistaken, these are an admitted hoax by Cooper...

Hate to make that blanket statement without some backup, but it's off the top of my head as I'm getting ready to leave work...

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
OH Krill or Original Hostage Krill, based at Holloman AFB in the mis /60s. The landing was later named the Yellow Book. It was a contact between the US Gov and an Alien race. Designed in part to inject given or traded Alien technology into US Defence contracting. I have no specific belief here just passing on the basics of OH Krill (aka Crill).

Dallas

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Not related, but remember these events?

archives.cnn.com...

archives.cnn.com...

Old news, but interesting...

top topics

join