It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eastern Star?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by irishmen3g

the ring meaning is a secret and is told only to its members.It is a group of good people. Maybe you should talk to your Mom or Dad. Not sure of your age but there is a group for our (member)young people. Good Luck on Your Journey!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

Note UFO's are what is known as Flying Disk's the building of them was in 1875 and they started flying in 1922 Out of Gary Ind. L have the pictures of the first ones and many more ( about 80 that were built in the USA.
If you wish to know more about them E Mail me at WilliCa3@aol.com,or call me at 330-673-2493.

PS. I will come and speek on this subject Your group must provide round trip air ticketsaplace to stay( If close I will drive )

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
[iHi. Just wanted to say you found the O.E.S. handbook.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by irishmen3g

The rings are an upside down satanic star symbol. specifically for the female sect of thr masons/ freemasons. you can email jim nations on son life radio. jimn@sonliferadio.org

if it returns invalid, then email me at b-lip@consultant.com and i will get you more info.
One thing is for sure, you need to take those rings off. Jesus wants to be the head of your
life.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by senrak

I've been reading about th OES and am curious if you or if anyone knows what exactly the family connection has to be for one to join. I've read the list and it seems to include almost any relation...My great great uncle was a Freemason not sure of his title, he was a member for a very long time and I believe my aunt has his ring. I have a chapter of the OES right in the middle of my little town and I'm very interested in finding out more about it all.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by tiredoflooking

Find out when the Chapter meets and go visit them. Ask them questions and they should be glad to answer them.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
eastern star is just the female version of masonry.
today their just out dated and all old hags.

women had a social group as well. that simple.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by tiredoflooking
I've been reading about th OES and am curious if you or if anyone knows what exactly the family connection has to be for one to join.

According to the official website of the General Grand Chapter of the Order of the Eastern Star, the following are eligible:

Affiliated Master Masons in good standing
the wives
daughters
legally adopted daughters
mothers
widows
sisters
half sisters
granddaughters
stepmothers
stepdaughters
stepsisters
daughters-in-law
grandmothers
great granddaughters
nieces
great nieces
mothers-in-law
sisters-in-law

Find out when they meet (it'll be posted on the building and sometimes in the "events" section of the newspaper) and stop by and meet with them.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I was in Eastern Star, for about 4 years. I found it incredibly boring and stopped attending.

It used to only be open to ladies who were related to Master Masons (Blue Lodge) in the form of wife, mother, sister, daughter, widow.

Since that time, they noticed membership dwindling and now it seems they will grasp at any members. Everything from nieces to step-daughters.

When I joined, I was eligible as a granddaughter of a Mason. He was also a Shriner.

Part of the old rules of OES, was that at least one Master Mason must be present at every meeting. But the men did not "rule." They only had to show up. For fancy meetings of regional/state officers there were often two men. Usually but not always the men who got sucked into the two male offices were husbands of those holding the positions within the chapter.

So say a woman was elected as the current term "president" or Worthy Matron for the year, and her hubby was a Mason in good standing (member dues up to date), she could ask him to be her Worthy Patron.

Anyway, from my experience on the "inside" I can tell you there was nothing sinister at all. Like I said it was incredibly boring. I was 21 years old at the time and surrounded by women and men 50+ years old.

Initiation is nothing more than a sermon basically, explaining the virtues that women should have in each of their stations in life as daughter, sister, mother, wife and widow - as shown in many tales of women from the bible.

There are no degrees as such. One initiation is all there is - period. Nothing weird goes on. Actually it's long and very boring, with the initiate having very weary feet by the time the evening is over because she's standing for over an hour. In Eastern Star there are no baring of chests or disrobing of any sort. It's all very respectful of ladies. Usually we all wore formal evening wear as officers but regular members would usually wear their Sunday best type dresses. I hated having to purchase new formal dresses every year at my expense.

General meetings would usually consist of either fund raising within the organization itself to pay for paper, postage, cleaning services etc. or for poor families to provide food and items for needy children.

We would have lots of dinner parties, however. Usually in the form of pot luck suppers or homemade ice cream parties in a public park. And none of them allowed alcohol in any form. Now, other chapters may be completely different but the location where I was a member frowned on alcohol as a whole.

[edit on 6/6/2009 by Ceara]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

Really? My sister is in it and she's only 29. This is the same mentality that thinks Freemasons are just old men, but in fact the age is slowly dropping as younger members are joining.

Plus why do you have to attack them? Calling them hags is rude and proves nothing except your ignorance.

reply to post by Ceara

That sucks you didn't like it. I don't know the circumstances attending it so I cannot comment on them.

I had to laugh at your "buying a dress" comment since I just spend over $500 (which is fairly cheap) on my Knights Templar uniform for the York Rite meetings.

I know the Chapters here don't have booze during their events, but I know that some like to drink. Last year's Grand Lodge meeting many ladies were drinking along with us.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by senrak

Thank you for the information, I will stop in and speak with them.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: irishmen3g

This is your "conspiracy materiality" you see the word theory doesn't apply here!

The BATF Agents are well known for selling firearms and explosives to criminals and purposely losing their leads with suspect contacts, "how to build a terrorist sex offender"! Satanic ritual sacrifices disguised as cases that they somehow let slip away on accident(on a GRID not possible).
I survived a host of setups from Salem OR to Colorado. These people are Islamic bully terrorist harassers and sex offenders. Feds treaded on me when I legally possesed bb guns. I have seen undercover police club FOP members having sex with 5 year old girls and distributing it illegally with syndicate films in their lodges. Before my gpa died he gave me his police DEA bibles. They tried setting me up with sex offenses using acting underage girls and attempts to sell me firearms while setting up deadly traps at my worksites.

You live in a quantum computers a.i. algorithm, this is a simulation. Now as self awareness reaches deeper waves of vibrations you must understand everything is a deception to cover up these links and intelligence I have gathered below. Understand that god can do patches and updates. So can their CERN environmental manipulator synchrotrons, dare I go in depth any further.

“Pervert FBI and NSA" psychopaths are secretly and illegally conducting non-consensual, sadistic, synthetic telepathy experiments and psychotronic weapon attacks on hundreds of thousands of innocent citizens in the United States and elsewhere.
rudy2.wordpress.com...

Watch "David Icke - We Live In A Quantum Computer Univer…" on YouTube
David Icke - We Live In A Quantum Computer Univer…: youtu.be...
Icke kills it at 1 hr 17 min by droppin pedophilia and satanism on these DEA.I. carpet heads.

Jade Helm 15 Live 3.0
youtu.be...
CNN MSNBC JADE HELM 15 INSIDER
youtu.be...
CNN MSNBC REPORTER catches DEA CERN MELTDOWN
youtu.be...

Allow me to pull down DENVER'S Islamic yoga pants to find out how deep the perversion gos with covenant controlled CIA and Salem OR/COLORADO "BOYS TOWN" DEA child sex abuse and M.ason K.gay ultra satanism.

My MIT LABS MASTERY
youtu.be...
DEA Illuminati Black Ops Interview
youtu.be...

Censored: Journalist Exposes Elite Pedophile Ring: youtu.be...

Pedophile conspiracies
At 16:00 minute point marker of video learn the exact mind control techniques used on sexually weaponized children!
youtu.be...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join