It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone familier with Jonathan Gray and his discoveries?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
www.archaeologyanswers.com...

I recently purchased "The Dead mans secrets" I recieved some free papers for purchasing his book and I am very open minded to his ideas!

Basically i have started to read "Dead mans secrets" and its all about how mankind have actually declined in evelution instead of flourished.

Before the biblical great floods, he claims civilisation was more advanced than today. After Noah and family survived the great floods caused by commets falling to earth and water also raising up from the earth. Most things where wiped out via laver as well as floods but some ancient artifacts have been found such as electronics focilized that can't be explained today.

Civilizations he claims suddenly appeared well advanced after the great floods instead of a climb from scavangers and cavemen working our way up. Places such as babylon and egypt for example. This is due to preserved knowladge carried and saved via the arc.

Evidence to previous nuclear holocosts appear in certain locations. Couldn't that also be caused by commets though?

I have read about giantisum on other websites and how the governments are trying to conceal this knowledge becasue it doesn't fit it to the box of history as we precive it! Evidance such as giant footprints etc. Jonathun also touches on such subjects.

If we are evolving are brains should be growing and we should be growing also, infact if what Jonathun say's is true , then we have infact shrunk.

Giants are mentioned in the bible and Jonathun belives the bible is an accurate source of information due to plenty of archeological finds and evidence!

www.s8int.com...

Here is a good website on Giants! The subject has probably been discussed already but i am just pointing out the link in Jonathuns work.

He talks about the use of laylines and tapping into earth's natural worldwide power network where pillers have been excavated globally and metal rods are found eroded which where dug underground to connect the currants. This does make sence. Apparently we do not know how it was done even in our modern day and age which is freaky to think we have declined in technelogical advances such as this example. Electric would be easier to generate by this means and it would use up less worldy resoarces.

He states survayers with todays standers of measurmeants of the earth letitude and longitude with exact presission came from the period 5000 BC.
Recordes made after this date by the Greeks and Romans up until the renaisance periods where much less accurate due to loss of information and technology. We match the 5000 year technology with OUR SATALITE OUT IN SPACE

Reports of a satalite orbiting earth before humans sent a rocket to the moon say, nobody claims it is theres. Chinese, Russians, Brits Americans draw a complete blank. It is not a comet or planetery object. The mystery still remains, What is it and who put it there. Some are guessing it is a time capsual of some sort containing the true history of humankind heratige. A bit spooky really

Anyway i am on page 60 and have much more to read.

Apologises if I am a bit vauge in places, I can be more specific if needed but if it sounds interesting i would purchase a copy of his book.

I am not saying it is all factual but it is interesting and it gets you thinking and questioning.

Severn star hand a forum member claims to be the reincarnation of Archangel Micheal.and has boldly said our root race came from Africa.
He claimes the testiments are not accurate and Jesus did not really exsist.
I have also downloaded his free book. I think it would be interesting to compare both sources.

Like Jonathan Gray says. Egyptians, Romans and Greeks are great teachers but who where their teachers?

I am a beliver in the UFO side to our developments and ufo in the bible etc. Interestingly Seven star hand says he is the awaited LION to return as in the Lion of Juda! I have been interested in a race called the Lion People who have once set foot on our earth. They have seeded three planets, one i belive to be earth so i will also be investigating any links from both authors to see if there are any connections.

I would be interested to no other peoples opinions on the authenticity of archeologist Jonathun Gray or any links to anything i have mentioned would be appriciated.

I no Eric Von Danekin mentions a nuclear holocost in one of his books. It was one of the dessarts but i can't remember which one.

Hopefully there is enough here to get an interesting discussion going

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Here is another interesting idea of technology from ancient times matching our own today. How does this sound? Pyramind possible power plant!

www.eridu.co.uk...

Some things seem laughable and far fetched...........but are they really though?

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I didn't have time to read the entire post, but I remember reading stuff about this. And I see it being Highly Possible. I've heard from many people that the last Ice Age was caused by a Nuclear War. Since this was ONLY 12,000 years ago, and the Earth is 4.6 Billion years old... I can see many civilizations possibly rising and falling during these periods. Let's see... Dino's died 65 million years ago. let's give mammals about 15 million years to become completely dominate. This leaves 50 million years of opportunity.

In 50 million years, don't you think it possible that there were humans that were as advanced as us... or other species as advanced as us? The progress we made in 12,000 years is amazing. What is 50 million divided by 12,000? That is 4,166.67. That means that 4,166 "human cycles" worth of time has passed. I think it more than possible that other creatures, whether humans or not, had some sort of advanced civilization as we do.

Geologic timelines are also constantly under debate. if these times are wrong, what if it was actually twice as long since the dino's died out? That would be 130 million years worth of time. All these stories you hear of ancient machinery being found, could very well be true. I just hate that these things are hidden from the world, whether it be by government agencies or places like the Vatican.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I totally agree that it is plausable, especially when there is evidance of such artifacts, I dont think we are very close to knowing any of our true history

Here is a good site i came across about conspiricey's and the vaticin

www.btinternet.com...

Sevenstarhands mentions this in his book also, i will have to get the webpage!

www.lulu.com...

I haven't had time to read it yet but have read summery and preface and it looks interesting!

It is sickening to be denied the truth!!

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The Human Race by and large is without a doubt declining and not advancing (i prefer the term 'retarding' but im not on earth to start a fight). I can think of a bunch of reasons why off the top of my head, i just dont have any links to them.

Brown's Gas - do a search on that and im sure you will find something. Basicly, if memory serves, a man named Mr. "blank" Brown in the late 1800's / early 1900's discovered that when mixing hydrogen and oxygen in certain (or exact) proportions that it created an extremely hot burning flame similar to a lazer beam. Hydrogen and oxygen (as we all know) is what comprises the elemental composite of water. This flame that was produced did not have a 'heat aura' - ie. it did not give off any radiant heat (one could put their finger very close to the flame and not feel any heat). Also, and this is the most important reason of why i bring it up - it could cut stone with extreme accuracy and depth. In other words, ancient man may have used Browns Gas to cut the blocks of the pyramids, the stones of teyhuanaco, lake titicaca etc... all from water.

Also, things like the ancient (working) battery found in iraq. The ancient bones and footprints, word of mouth legends of tribal societies passed down from generation to generation... the list is actually endless.

To summarize; I believe that when Man first appeared (as man) on this planet, he was capable of every single thing we are doing today, only spiritualy... ie the power of radio, the power of tv, the power of flight etc are all abilities which humans are capable of but have since been 'retarded', so now we make up for that by building things 'outside ourselves' which we were formally able to do 'within ourselves'. (hence the term "There Is Nothing New Under The Sun" becomes more real). Therefore, ALL advances made by man both scientificly and spiritually are within us, waiting to be discovered (the word dis-covered means NOT covered or no longer covered), because we once had it and then 'covered it up'.

I too once searched far and wide for ways to explain this to myself and others. Now i just accept it as fact. Man (and therefore our pastlives if you will) has been on the decline ever since coming to this planet, or ever since the beggining of time or whatever one wants to call it and whatever it was that caused it... the fact remains that its true.

What can we do about it? Nothing. At least not as a race, but on a personal level we can each and every one of us change it around by 'getting in tune' with our (inner) selves, and start 'advancing' our awareness of what it truelly means to be a human being.

It was personal decisions that led us into a decline, it will be personal decisions to get us out.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
www.gci-net.com...

The Chinese survayed and mapped out the grancanyon in 2250BC

As accurate measurings of earth came about officially in historical records at the end of the 18th century then how do you explain the above?

The chinese would have needed

Spherical trigonometry in exact measurments of mathematical presscion
Advanced geodetic instruments to measure longitude and latitude
Knowledge of cartography matching our modern knowledge today
They would have known the exact shape and size of the earth.

Another interesting find is Mizraim the grandson of Noah founded Egypt apparently. His name means to draw a plan. The Pin Reis map was of a circular orientation with Egypt as it's focal point.

The point here is.

In 2250BC ancient ancestors had knowledge and equipment which was lost in the decades and RE-DISCOVERED or RE-INVENTED in the 1800's

Someone knew how to survey with accuracey in 2250BC and Jonathun Gray an archaeologist claims this may have been done going back to 5000BC based on the fourth book of Shan Hai King

In comparrison to today our accuracy matches our ancestors with our satalite technology......so what the HELL did they have??

Id like to know who mapped Antartica accuratly as well? Its all a bit too weired for me!

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Thanks for your input master Wu. More evidance we are going backwards!
Yikes

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I heard Jonathan Gray speak on the radio once, and in all the places it could have been, it was Alabama!

But anyway, he had some very interesting and convincing arguments. I'd be interested in reading his book, thanks for posting!

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
I heard Jonathan Gray speak on the radio once, and in all the places it could have been, it was Alabama!

But anyway, he had some very interesting and convincing arguments. I'd be interested in reading his book, thanks for posting!

Thats really positive to hear, thank you for your comment! People have paid this man $4000 to go on an excavation trip with him OMG

If I had that sort of money I would too!

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   

HERE ARE MY FREE ARTICLES I RECIEVED FOR BUYING THE BOOK "DEAD MANS SECRETS"

As permission was given to email them to friends I am sure it is ok to post them aswell. If you enjoy these it is worth buying the book!

Happy reading

My favorite has to be the curse of the pharoh

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
www.pip.com.au...

One of the speculated nuclear war fare incidents dateing from 4000 BC to 12,000 BC there is some skeptisisum here as to it true authenticity but here is another intersting one

pureinsight.org...
www.discover.com...
www.curtin.edu.au...
www.atributetohinduism.com...

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earth Angel

The Chinese survayed and mapped out the grancanyon in 2250BC

As accurate measurings of earth came about officially in historical records at the end of the 18th century then how do you explain the above?

The chinese would have needed

Spherical trigonometry in exact measurments of mathematical presscion
Advanced geodetic instruments to measure longitude and latitude
Knowledge of cartography matching our modern knowledge today
They would have known the exact shape and size of the earth.

Earthangel,
I went to the site you linked. There's absolutely nothing there to suggest any surveying or mapping of the Grand Canyon by the Chinese or anyone else. Did you put up the wrong link?

The site you linked tells an interesting story about why the author thinks it may be possible that the Chinese visited the Grand Canyon, an idea that could be true (but there's no evidence of it.)

Part of his argument, which entails the Chinese visit at around 2500 BC, I think, is their supposed writings about an irrigation system found at the canyon bottom, apparently at a site that today we call the Unkar Delta. The problem I have is that the Unkar Delta archeological site has been dated only to the Pueblo civilization (900-1300 AD), 3500 years after the supposed Chinese visit.
I can't get the hyperlink function to work right now, so copy the following link into the address bar to see where I got this info:

www.zionnational-park.com...

Originally posted by Earth AngelId like to know who mapped Antartica accuratly as well? Its all a bit too weired for me!

There exist no ancient "accurate" maps of Antarctica. Even today we don't have any perfectly accurate map of Antarctica under the ice. Only maps of the continent with it's ice shelfs.

Harte
Edited to try to add link. H

[edit on 8/28/2005 by Harte]

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
So we dont find the giant skeletons because?

Every mainstream archaeologist in the world hasnt noticed this how?

And where in the free articles that were posted did the evidence kick in?

This guy strikes me as a new Graham Hancock. A moron at best and a liar at worst.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkHelmet
I didn't have time to read the entire post, but I remember reading stuff about this. And I see it being Highly Possible. I've heard from many people that the last Ice Age was caused by a Nuclear War. Since this was ONLY 12,000 years ago, and the Earth is 4.6 Billion years old... I can see many civilizations possibly rising and falling during these periods. Let's see... Dino's died 65 million years ago. let's give mammals about 15 million years to become completely dominate. This leaves 50 million years of opportunity.

In 50 million years, don't you think it possible that there were humans that were as advanced as us... or other species as advanced as us? The progress we made in 12,000 years is amazing. What is 50 million divided by 12,000? That is 4,166.67. That means that 4,166 "human cycles" worth of time has passed. I think it more than possible that other creatures, whether humans or not, had some sort of advanced civilization as we do.

Geologic timelines are also constantly under debate. if these times are wrong, what if it was actually twice as long since the dino's died out? That would be 130 million years worth of time. All these stories you hear of ancient machinery being found, could very well be true. I just hate that these things are hidden from the world, whether it be by government agencies or places like the Vatican.

well accutually there was alot less then 50 million years because of how long it would have taken earth and all its inhabitants to recover from a gloabal castastrophe.plus think where we would be 50 million years from now technology wise.We would have sattelites and bases on the moon and spaceships and all sortrs of goodies things that dont just disappear .MAster Wu i personally feel that after your statement on Mr. Brown, your pst turned into alot of spirtuall stuff that i believe is not true and cannot be proven. And who says that because a man might have discovered this in the 1800's that ancient people would have known about this, or ecven the existence of hydrogen and oxygen. And Earth Angel your thought about advanced civilizations before the flood only makes sense if you believe that there was a flood. Which has great evidnece against it.and why dont we find things like plastics which i dont believe bio degrade or styrofoam.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
((MAster Wu i personally feel that after your statement on Mr. Brown, your pst turned into alot of spirtuall stuff that i believe is not true and cannot be proven. And who says that because a man might have discovered this in the 1800's that ancient people would have known about this, or ecven the existence of hydrogen and oxygen))

I apologise if i seemed to digress into 'spiritual stuff that you believe is untrue, but isnt that the essense of this topic? Man's digression at its very essence is a spiritual one.

Also, brown himself points to 'The Four Sorcerers' of Tula Mexico as further proof (after the facts) of his discoveries. The men of these large statues are holding in their hands what appears to be a pistol, but a pistol with exactly the same characteristics of Brown's 'apparatus' (and lacking some characteristics of 'projectile fired hand weapons' - ie pistols).

Also, i do not blame you that you feel that we are advancing and that we are at our very pinnacle or apex of achievement (both spiritually and scientificly), the history that has been presented to you since grade school has been saying nothing but, and this has of course the desired effect of making us not WANT to search out our true origins and history (both of which by the way are lies and misconceptions) - who wants to research scientific knowledge of a bunch of stupid cave dwellers when they can be researching advanced astrophysics and quantum mechanics?

It would take you very little effort to research and find out for yourself the validity of my statements, or the foundations of my opinions. Brown himself started researching it from an ancient papyrus. He didn't 'stumble across' his discovery. He was trying to make some sense out of ancient information. By the way, if you felt the need to actually try and find what im talking about, you will also find that the same information he started with also describes moving stones through the air using sound waves. Sound waves (as we all know, is at its essence 'pressurized waves') have now been scientificly proven (ie in the laboratory, and by modern day scientists at more than one location) to have the ability to levitate objects (if a wave has another equal and opposite wave along with it, it has been proven that an object in the middle of the two opposing troughs will levitate due to the pressure aound it and holding it in place). In other words, he came across information that said 'pyramids were created by water used in this manner to cut the stones and that they were moved using sound waves' - he then went about proving to himself whether this was possible ie. he too did not believe it at first until his own efforts changed his mind.

"spiritual stuff that i believe is untrue and cannot be proven" - well, i will agree that you may not believe in spiritual stuff, but i disagree that it cannot be proven. Remote viewing, telekinesis, telepathy, self healing, auras, precognition etc however 'whacky' they may be to your senses ARE true and HAVE BEEN proven. I hope you dont blindly make these type of assumptions without a little research.

I myself stated i dont have any links to my information (im on vacation in australia at the moment and away from my libraries) but i gave enough information for you to do your own research.

Also, as a quick aside - I have a big thick book about the phoenicians (i forget what its called, ill look when i get back to the states). Its a great book! And in it the author believes that the phoenecians did alot of the maps and had alot of advanced knowledge because they were the remnants of atlanteans. By the way, egyptian mummies have been found that have had tobacco, marijuanna and coc aine in their systems. Tobacco and coc aine could only have come from the america's.... egyptian mummies with south american coc aine in their bodies... so at the very least, they had knowledge of the america's that they didn't share with their 'trading partners' in europe.

And Thank You Earth Angel for the interesting posts and kind words.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
(sigh)

Yes, we're familar with him. Basically he is someone who doesn't do much research, gets handed some facts (yes, the ancient Egyptians DID have coin machine dispensing technology) and turns it into a huge sensation. When the facts aren't glamorous enough for him, he invents information or repeats from unreliable sources ("model plane" from Tutankhamen's tomb. He mistakes the "wooden plane" in the Egyptian museum (which only looks like a plane from certain angles. It doesn't fly, and from MOST angles it looks like a toy bird.)

Do take the time to look up the real artifacts, eh?

You need to do some research on his claims... look into both sides. Many of us have, and we've found him pretty lacking.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
You need to do some research on his claims... look into both sides. Many of us have, and we've found him pretty lacking.

Yes, we could do that, or since you are posting your own claims, maybe you can provide some resources or facts behind your opinions.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
If tallness is desirable, think about how Napolean destroyed almost all tall people in France by his concentration of troops over 6 feet tall. One could suppose that war is natural selection in reverse however, an artificial creation not specifically like evolution.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Before you post again I might ask that you ask yourself some questions regarding Brown's claims.

1) Is there independantly verifiable proof?
2) Are web pages reposting the same information as part of a 'ring'?
3) To what end would it benefit the "Government" to hide information.

I find it hard to believe any of his claims, most likely he had too much acid in the sixties and then learned that "You can fool some of the people most of the time and those are the ones you want to concentrate on." So like many televangelists he regularly harvests an income from his true believers.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
What discoveries? The guy is a tour organizer and has a dvd series.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join