It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The wall runner...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
This is my first actual thread at ATS, so please, be gentle.

About 3 or 4 years ago, i used to regularly see this thing in my house. I guess it would ahve been around 4 inches across and appeared as a distortion of sorts. It seemed like an invisible thing, with an area distortiona round it, kinda predator stlye.

I only caught fleeting glimpses of it, running along the boards around the ceiling. I canlt think of the name of it, but whatever the equivilent of skirting board at the top of a wall next to the ceiling is called.

I used to see it run along this board, in varous rooms.

I've enver been sure if it was my eyes being funny or not. I saw it on and off for several months, maybe a year, and then, nothing.

Can;t think of a good explination of what it was, and wonder if it was just my imagination or soewmthing else. But if it was my imagination, why don;t i still see it?

Anyone had any similar experiences? OR got any ideas what i was seeing?...

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
That sounds very creepy,

So a few questions, Did you only see this in the house you were in at the time?

Do you think it may have been connected to the house somehow?

Im not sure that i have ever heard of this, But hopefully others here may have,

And welcome to ATS

fum

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
AHH save me asala its a rat AHHH

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Sounds like you need more sleep, because your eyes can begin to see transparent movement in the images and are noticable. However, its just the eye telling you to sleep.

Either than or your insane, but I personally perfer the first explanation.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Sounds like a "shadow person", there are alot of threads about them, and a great many people who could tell you alot about them here.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Sounds like a silver fish or firebrat ... they are fast moving bugs, similar to a centipede or milipede, flat semi wide and have some mean camouflage ... I mean they can blend into almost any background. I have never seen the critters in my tub, I always see them booking it across the floor or walls.

Silverfish and Firebrat

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raideur
Sounds like you need more sleep, because your eyes can begin to see transparent movement in the images and are noticable. However, its just the eye telling you to sleep.

Either than or your insane, but I personally perfer the first explanation.

I think i'll go with the first option over insane...

new topics

top topics

join