It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aleins freindly or not...

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Ok another thing.

Is there a govt agent assigned to each of us on ATS? I swear I've been followed sometimes by guys and girls. Like one time I was in an in and out burger (california thing) and this lady watced me and had a baby carrier but there was nothing in it. Definetely either there was surveilance device in it or there was a very very small baby, also a (that was probably teaming up with the lady) guy there kept staring at me sipping his drink and his order was never ready...strange. I've had cars follow me too. not black ones tho.

And EarthSister just to tell you 'lower' level govt knows about aliens. the FBI DEFINETELY KNOWS.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Well i know greys are about as friendly as sharks. Sure you can swim with them, but youre not really in control of the situation, they are.

As for the federation if it exists....PLEASE TAKE ME AWAAAAY, IM STUCK HERE!!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06

Is there a govt agent assigned to each of us on ATS?

No

And EarthSister just to tell you 'lower' level govt knows about aliens. the FBI DEFINETELY KNOWS.

Yes, everyone knows about the aliens. But few inside govt know what the govt is doing about them.

On topic- I find all the aliens to be friendly. It's the humans you have to watch out for.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I read your reply to 'Are the hostile ones still showing up?' question, and from what you said the race of Greys are still coming and going as they please. And I think that if this 'federation' exists, then it's useless.

Lets use an example on earth. Lets say I run a country, and I want to invade a village in sub-saharan africa to perform medical experiments. Of course they would say 'NO!'. So lets say I just leave the UN, and proceed to do as I damn well please to a village that clearly has no realistic way to defend itself. Do you think they would just sit back and let it be?

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Carpenter

The Grays are a fine race who belong here as friends, neighbors and relatives to our race. There are no more abductions or hybrid programs by any alien races happening at Earth.

That is my understanding from my own experience. That's ok if you don't believe that. No need to argue. Let's keep on topic.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I thought if they were nice or not was the discussion. At least in the start of this. But the topic has gone from thhat, to religion, to federation discussion.. To some tuna cassarole of the other subjects discussed.

And I would certainly like to know when the 'Grays' were banned from earth, then see if there is any drop in reported incidents involving them. It seems like the Federation would keep that on record, and wouldn't have trouble disclosing such information to a.. 'Chosen' individual.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Ya I have noticed also that there is no more abductions. It kind of disapoints me because I thought it was a way to prove aliens were there. So what r the greys and company doing now. Just resting? Getting prepared perhaps. Getting prepared to meet public.

or waiting for the govt to release evidence about aliens and then, once they are accepted, make a public appearance.

No seriously whats goin on?

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
If they have been watching us since 50's and have not done anything yet i say they are freindly. But then again why do we judge them by human standards ?

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Carpenter

As of April 2000, every race visiting Earth had joined the organization here, and none was working independently or doing anything that is not allowed by the organization. Before that time, there were a few races who were taking advantage of some humans- their own related humans and/or some random humans. These things were rare compared to all the visitation going on between the alien races and humans, and the misuse was in decline already when I became aware of it in 1990. However, the stories being generated by the govt against the aliens were at their peak.

The Grays who were banned left in the early 90's. The Grays who stayed were among the very last to join the organization in April 2000. It took time to first change the methods of their hybrid programs, and then to end them. The organization helped them with the process.

Conspiracy Theorist06

All the alien races continue to meet with their related humans, as always. They are introducing themselves, getting to know one another, imparting information, teaching, "testing" as in measuring ability and willingness to work with alien life. A great deal of their work is with each other race to race, all who have a permanent affiliation with our race.

All of the visiting races are now preparing for open contact with our world.

The alien races are all friendly, but we don't judge our own professionals just by how friendly they are. There are other qualities needed to get many different kinds of great things done.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
well Earthsis, i certainly hope you got it right

[edit on 27-9-2005 by nukunuku]

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
How the hell did this post get so big is the quetion im thinking lol. Ok but i have a question for earthsister its about the recend louisana incident. Your alein contacts what do they see this as? have they attempted to help in any way?

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
CMAN

They don't have anything to do with it. It is outside of their jurisdiction.

[edit on 9/28/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Mrs Earthsister, I will suppose that your statements are accurate.

Given this, might I suggest to your ET contacts that their efforts at encouraging greater education and harmony among humans, in preparation for joining a larger sphere, have been essentially ineffective?
This may be upsetting to you, but unfortunately it's the truth. So far, the bottom line message that we're getting here on earth is: Grays are anal probers, and the other UFOs are flying around here doing who knows what, without any official permission, with no apparent benefit to humanity. The governments are apparently assisting in the alien's coverup, i.e. both ET and government conspire to keep their presence secret, for no good reason that any of us can fathom.

You may disagree, but as the rest of us don't get to talk to ETs, I suggest that you give them some other humans' viewpoint. I submit that you ought to try to be the 'professional' that the ETs you report to be are, and that means discussing what other people may think.

From the point of view of the man and woman "in the street", there has been no upside from ETs. At best, the government is wasting good tax money chasing them around---at worst, well, the worst has been discussed here before.

I can see how the ETs could have had poor experiences with governments, especially involving the military if contact had been made in a Cold War environment---their focus would be getting advantage over the USSR.

And that ET wouldn't want to "get between" our governments and our people, as that is not their place either. That's nice of them.

I suggest that you suggest to ET an alternative between the huge gaps of "first contact with official governments" and "disclose nothing except to a tiny number of individuals people who have no way of independent verification to convince any body else." If ET wants to send humanity a message, they'd be better off with Western Union.

I suggest that you suggest to them: open contact with people at respected----but non-governmental institutions. By this I mean universities. That's right: land and openly talk with faculty at the major universities throughout the world.

University people are mostly open and committed to ethical behavior, and have some moral authority to push the society and, as a result, the governments into more constructive relationships.

If ET helps with technology and gives it to university people, they would be most likely to be able to understand it, and also try to ensure that it goes only for good purposes. And university people would be more interested in all aspects of ET, scientific and cultural, not just stuff to shoot russian planes with.

Seminars with ET would be a great idea.

ET contact could be traumatic, but I can't think of a less traumatic way or one which would lead to better results. It's a good middle path.

Also, after open contact and honest discussion, humans will be more motivated to clean up their act if they know that somebody else is watching, and there's a benefit at the end of it. Of course people ought to be doing it because of intrinsic goodness, and not just some external reward.

If it's something we all need to do, there's no time like the present to get our ass in gear. ETs sound like they're too afraid of doing much---Earth will get used to the idea very quickly and we'll get on with our regular lives, hopefully improved in material, ethics and spirit.

Tell ET to get on with it. Alot of us are tired of this crap. I'd prefer a nice smart ET over stupid mean people.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
You know for all we know, aliens dont have to be 4ft tall, green and have big eyes. All we know is that if they are out there, they have much better techonology. Far better then we will ever get unless we are making deals with them or something.
They could just be people like us.

I mean i think they are real because if u do think about it. This universe is friggin huge, and there are parts of space we will never know about. I find that interesting, and it makes me want to know more.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
When truth is what is in our heart ,then truth is what we will know.

[edit on 28-9-2005 by menguard]

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiscoElectro

I mean i think they are real because if u do think about it. This universe is friggin huge, and there are parts of space we will never know about. I find that interesting, and it makes me want to know more.

I believe the Bible when read and studied tells us that "aliens" are demons in disguise and their intent is death and deception.

You also learn from the Bible that by placing your faith in Jesus Christ for the removal of sins means that you will get to see all of the universe and whatever else God has made or will make throughout eternity.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt
I believe the Bible when read and studied tells us that "aliens" are demons in disguise and their intent is death and deception.

That's funny, cuz death and deception is all that ever came from the bible and religions in general.

You also learn from the Bible that by placing your faith in Jesus Christ for the removal of sins means that you will get to see all of the universe and whatever else God has made or will make throughout eternity.

Unless of course you never had any sins, and Jesus was never real, and God does not exist as a separate entity. But then, whenever you put your faith in something or believe anything, you turn away from truth, and indulge in assumption and delusion instead because it makes you feel better than questioning reality.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I've said it before, and I'm saying it for the last time.

Post ON TOPIC or don't post at all. If you post off topic, you shall feel it. Hard.

I am very serious about this, don't try me.

[edit on 9/29/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiscoElectro
You know for all we know, aliens dont have to be 4ft tall, green and have big eyes. All we know is that if they are out there, they have much better techonology. Far better then we will ever get unless we are making deals with them or something.

I agree with him. I think you (EarthSister) should represent the people here and give them our questions. Now I know you can't just summon them out of the blue, but that would be cool. Of course the aliens are probably going to reject this on the count that we may be too immature to handle their information. We could have meetings discussing questions and stuff, though I hate to put the spot on you. I could understand how stressful that could be and I would defintely understand if you didn't want to do this.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I still don't understand the whole "I'm an alien and I am gonna meet with someone who can do nothing to change anything in that little world they call home." Why walk backwards and when its so much easier to walk the correct way?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join