It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Projection - how do I do it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I want to take myself to a higher place.

I help myself to get to sleep by lieing on my bed and imagening i am floating out of my body and running around the walls.

So how to I start to learn how to send myself somewhere else?

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You might want to take a look that thread linked above. There's a lot of info there and will probably take several hours to go through it all. OOBE (out of body experience) and AP (astral projection) are terms frequently used interchangably. I think the difference is more a matter of degree than principle.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Never give up trying, great things lie beyond every obstacle.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: The Director

Hope you succeeded

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I spent quite a lot of time doing research and finding out if it was indeed possible to Astro Project. Youtube videos, many many days of searching the internet for ways to achieve it.

Finally I found a few ways that I thought could work.

First, I think it is possible to astro project. It just takes time, patience and a sound mind. I got to the vibration stage but due to a cars headlights coming into the window, the whole thing fell apart. I haven't been able to get this far since.

The world is full of so many distractions. Phones, Tv, Internet and so many others. You have to shut these out. You have to be in the right frame of mind.

I found meditation during the day helps out, if you have the time. Again, distractions are a pain.

I haven't tried for a while be cause my mind is else where. I hope to start the process again soon though.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I used to be able to astral project at will. As I grew older I’ve lost my ability that I’ve taken for granted. One of the last times I projected I asked to be taken to the Akashic records. It was a mind blowing experience like no other. In one of my last projections I was given a message to stop certain activities in my life, which I ignored. Probably why I’m not able to go back.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Patience

As most of the time o end up dropping back onto my body way too soon - esp when try to go somewhere that doesnt exist, ie surface of the moon

Its like the ether says 404 error, destination specified does not exist!

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: HUSARIA
I used to be able to astral project at will. As I grew older I’ve lost my ability that I’ve taken for granted. One of the last times I projected I asked to be taken to the Akashic records. It was a mind blowing experience like no other. In one of my last projections I was given a message to stop certain activities in my life, which I ignored. Probably why I’m not able to go back.

That's amazing, thanks for sharing.

I would love to hear the method you used and your experience. I got to the vibration stage but noise got in the way. I have become more in tune with the paranormal and my spiritual being as I've got older.
Hopefully I'll master Astro Projection eventually.
edit on Mon, 24 Feb 2020 05:19:11 -0600052022020000000k by rhynouk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join