It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Put an end to the bloodshed once and for all

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
People of the United States, people of the United Kingdom, people of Europe and elsewhere, for the sake of humanity and the earth put an end to the bloodshed and genocide which is occuring every day, in other words put an end to war. Its your government that profits from invading these countries and slaughtering millions of civilians to advance their agenda. Its the minority that make these decisions. The power is with the masses. The masses make the decisions, not the minority.

The fact of the matter is the government has manipulated the masses into believing that the war is for the good of their country and their people but in reality its the complete opposite. Your government does their best to convince you that their enemies are your enemies. They tell you that the ones who pose a threat to them, pose a threat to you. They present the people with a problem (which they have created themselves), then the people out of fear demand a solution which in turn gives the government the opportunity to offer a"solution" which in reality isnt a solution but something they wanted to introduce but knew the people wouldnt go for it any other way. For example they constantly told the American people that Saddam possessed weapons of mass destruction and that he poses a threat to America (Saddam never once threatened the United States) and the rest of the world. They get the American people rowled up so they back the invasion. They make the soldiers believe they are going there to "liberate" the people. I dont know what Bushes definition of liberation is but in every dictionary Ive read so far it has nothing to do with invading a country, killing tens of thousands of civilians, destroying their lives and their homes to take out a dictator who supposedly poses a threat to the world. When they succeed in taking out the dictator they broadcast on the news that it was a complete victory. They succeeded in completely destroying the city of Baghdad and killing and maiming countless numbers of Iraqi civilians and when they finally took out the dictator after all that bloodshed, it turned out he had no nuclear capability or chemical weapons for that matter. So then what kind of victory was it? They were victorious in destroying tens of thousands of innocent peoples lives, leaving countless numbers of people with missing limbs, dead family members and no homes. A great victory indeed.

In this occasion its wrong to even use the word war. A war there are two sides, military against military. Both sides do their best to leave civilians out of it. When a country with such superior technology and fighting capabilities invades a country that has no chance of defending itself (its like a mouse trying to fight against an eagle) and target anything that moves, thats not a war, thats a massacre, a genocide.

Most Americans believe they are helping their country and the rest of the world by fighting in and supporting the "war", but in reality you are only contributing to the destruction of your country and the world. War contributes nothing to the evolution and good of mankind. Ive heard some people ask "without war, how can there be peace?", the stupidity of people never ceases to amaze me.
Thats like saying "without burning the house down, how can we protect it from fire?", "without nuking the world, how will we be safe from the dictators with nuclear capability?".

I think that if the people supporting the so called war on terrorist saw the true consequences of the war they will reevaluate their minds and determine who are the real terrorists and see that by supporting the war they are just as much responsible as the ones calling the shots for all the bloodshed and genocide. The American media seem to make a very big deal when they break the terrible news that "3 US soldiers" have died but they never mention the fact that for every 3 American "soldiers" that die probably 50 Iraqi men, women, and children are blown to pieces by the cowards dropping bombs from their planes or torn to shredds by the gunfire of the psychopaths with the machine guns on the ground.

Here are just a few examples of the consequences of the U.S invasion of Iraq.

I can find you thousands of pictures of Iraqi victims. Is this what the U.S government considers liberating the Iraqi people? What a find job theyve done, the American people must be proud of what their country has accomplished.

You see the media only focuses on American losses and casualties which is extremely petty to what the Iraqi's are suffering. To all you Americans, Brits and anyone else supporting this war more like genocide, how can you sleep at night knowing that you are supporting this?

In the world we live in today there is no need for war, when the world trade centers where struck the government tells the people it was Osama Bin Laden without giving a shred of evidence, the people fall for it without a doubt and the government proposes going to Afghanistan to hunt down Bin Laden and the "Al Qaeida" in the name of "freedom" and "peace" which resulted in yet more mass murder. If freedom and peace was really what the U.S government wanted they would have never invaded Afghanistan or Iraq in the first place. Neither of the two countries poses a threat to the U.S in any way whatsoever. If the U.S government was really working for peace and freedom they would have never invaded either of those countries in the first place. The petty excuse that they invaded Iraq because it contained weapons of mass desctruction makes me sick considering the U.S. has the largest supply of nuclear and chemical weapons in the world and are the only country to have actually dropped a nuke on another country and on top of that there where no weapons of mass destruction even found in Iraq.

Saddam Hussein was no saint but why should the Iraqi people suffer because of him. Should thousands of American men, women, children lose their lives and limbs because of people like George Bush, Henry Kissinger, Donald Rumsfeld? The American people dont deserve to suffer for these mens evil deeds just like the Iraqi people didnt deserve to suffer for Saddams evil deeds.

I ask the people of the United States never to let this happen again, the masses make the decisions, the masses call the shots not the other way around, everybody that supported the invasion of Iraq is equally responsible for the death of every man, woman, and child not the mention the hundreds of thousands maimed and injured for life. Iraq was not the only country on the list, the governments greed for oil and conquest is endless, soon enough they are going to be create a reason to invade Iran, Syria, Libya, North Korea, and even China. For the sake of humanity, for the sake the world, and for the sake of yourselves dont add to your already gigantic karmic debt by supporting the invasion of another country in the so called "axis of evil". If the Iraq war hasnt opened your eyes and urged you to oppose any future wars you can be sure the government will go on invading countries and the bloodshed and genocide will continue. Its up to the people to stop it. Go to the streets and protest against war, contribute to anti-war movements, let people know the real consequences of the war and that the Iraq war had nothing to do with liberating the people. Urge people to oppose the war in any way you can. Above all make sure the government never manipulates you into supporting these attrocities ever again.

This corrupt mass murdering government problem is not limited to the U.S and U.K, its a problem we face all over the world. Governments in many countries have no problem with killing and causing endless suffering on the people they are supposed to be serving. We can gradually turn the world into a paradise, the first step is peace, once we obtain that we can work together to remove the ones in power that contribute daily to our misery and the destruction of our human rights and the destruction of the world we live in.

[Mod Edit -

Originally posted by SimonGray
    Terms and Conditions of use of the AboveTopSecret.com and BelowTopSecret Message Board(s)

By using this message board, you agree to the following:

4.) You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content. Images of or links to gratuitous gore and/or mutilation are strictly forbidden. This applies to material posted to collaborative fiction and member short story forums. You will also not select usernames that contain profanity.

Thank you - Jak]

[edit on 27/8/05 by JAK]

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Well done for removing this propaganda

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The forum is titles "War on terrorism" and you cant even post pictures of the very "War on terrorism" the forum is named after.

"Thanks for removing that propaganda"
Are you actually trying to say those images were fake? I suppose people cut off their limbs intentionally so they can sell propaganda to the media. Or maybe its all just special effects.

I once respected this site because I thought it respected freedom of speech but I can clearly see the site this site is just as bad as news stations, as soon as you show a bit of truth that the administrators dont like its automatically censored. Where theres extreme censorship like this, theres no such thing as freedom of speech.

To the moderator that censored out the images of reality, you make me sick.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
While your cause is noble and I respect it and I also think that people should look at images of war casualties so they can get a real perspective on things, as JAK pointed out it is against board terms and conditions. This is a family place and we don't want little kids or anyone who is of a nervous disposition looking at pictures of mutilated and dead bodies.

I'm pretty hardy and when I see people all mashed up it makes me sick and haunts me after, so just imagine what it would do to a child/young person who sees it.. Try and think about that.

Anyway, skimming your write-up it looks pretty good and accurate on the whole, but (and it doesn't make it right) it's not really any different to what's been happening since the dawn of human civilisation. And some of these places are or could be a threat and need to be brought under control as early as possible, otherwise in the future we can have a serious problem. Just look at some of the countries we face possible threats from now.
You have to look after No 1 first and that's what it's all about, sick but sadly true.

And people are only being killed still because some of them keep fighting, if they stopped then it wouldn't continue. Even today it's in the news here on ATSNN that an Al-Qaeda safe house with maybe 50 occupants had been destroyed. What about the people over there blowing up their own?
It's not just us and the Americans you know, we wouldn't continue if there weren't people still fighting, we hardly want to waste our troops and money on killing civilians do we?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 27-8-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishbrain
The forum is titles "War on terrorism" and you cant even post pictures of the very "War on terrorism" the forum is named after.

What part of the T & C are you having a problem comprehending? Is it the one provided by JAK, or maybe the one indicating that this ia a private board? Please keep in mind you agreed to the T & C upon becoming a member.

I once respected this site because I thought it respected freedom of speech but I can clearly see the site this site is just as bad as news stations, as soon as you show a bit of truth that the administrators dont like its automatically censored. Where theres extreme censorship like this, theres no such thing as freedom of speech.

To the moderator that censored out the images of reality, you make me sick.

Censorship is a tool used by governments, as I previously stated this is a private discussion board, any editing of content is done according to the T & C, and in the best interest of decorum and civil discussion.

Reality Monkeys, not just for the world of ATS anymore...

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Of course we get the blame for everything...

Saddam isnt at fault here,
Ossama isnt at fault here,

Its all us, we started the war just because we could, these two men did nothing at all which caused us to invade them.

Seriously we arent retarded , we know innocent people die in wars, innocent people die every day from non war events...

Innocent people have always and will always die in wars, they have been doing so long before the evil America came to be, and they will long after the evil America is gone....

Why didnt ya give this speach to saddam while he was gassing his own people, innocent women children ect... while he set back while his men and sons raped wives infront of there husbands, or ran drills though people just for fun, or gave them acid baths...

Why didnt you give this speach to ossama when he started his crusade against the west and had his men fly planes into our buildings killing thousands of innocent men women and children...

Go hug a tree or whatever it is your kind does these days..

[edit on 27-8-2005 by C0le]

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I'm pretty hardy and when I see people all mashed up it makes me sick and haunts me after, so just imagine what it would do to a child/young person who sees it.. Try and think about that.

I see what your saying but the topic of this forum is "The war on terrorism". That is a very serious matter, I think anybody talking or reading about this matter should be able to deal with the harsh details and realities of it. I think children or people that have a hard time dealing with extreme violence should know about whats going on in the world and read as study as much as they can on it but I also think they should be ready to deal with the realities of it.

Anyway, skimming your write-up it looks pretty good and accurate on the whole, but (and it doesn't make it right) it's not really any different to what's been happening since the dawn of human civilisation.

Your dead right. Havent we learned nothing from history? I think its about time we changed the routine and went in the direction of evolution rather than destruction.

And some of these places are or could be a threat and need to be brought under control as early as possible, otherwise in the future we can have a serious problem. Just look at some of the countries we face possible threats from now.

Wether the U.S. considers these countries threats or not gives them no right to invade. Britain has long considered Ireland as a threat. Does that give them the right to bombard Ireland with bombs and missiles and cause a mass slaughter? Bloody sunday was a picnic compared to Iraq. Im sure a large portion of the world considers the U.S. as a threat. Does that give them the right to form a coalition and invade the United States? I dont think so.

My friend I respect your opinions but I deeply disagree when you try to justify war by saying these countries pose a threat.

You have to look after No 1 first and that's what it's all about, sick but sadly true.

Are you referring to Iraq? If so do some more research and youll find out Iraq never posed a thread to the U.S.A. at all and you already know there where no nuclear or chemical weapons found in that country.

And people are only being killed still because some of them keep fighting, if they stopped then it wouldn't continue. Even today it's in the news here on ATSNN that an Al-Qaeda safe house with maybe 50 occupants had been destroyed. What about the people over there blowing up their own?
It's not just us and the Americans you know, we wouldn't continue if there weren't people still fighting, we hardly want to waste our troops and money on killing civilians do we?

Imagine for a minute it the tables were turned and some Middle Eastern countries invaded America with superior technology bombing and killing thousands of innocent people. There would be thousands of people outraged and fight till the end. Because the Iraqi's are still fighting in no way justifies US soldiers staying there. Why dont they just pull out and end the fighting?
Saddam was a merciless dictator but in comparison when they were under Saddams rule they were in heaven and since the US invaded, now theyre in hell.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0le
Go hug a tree or whatever it is your kind does these days..

Aren't you on like triple secret probation already and one push of a button from anybody that sees this bans you for life?

Yeah, be glad it was me.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   

By fishbrain

I think children or people that have a hard time dealing with extreme violence should know about whats going on in the world and read as study as much as they can on it but I also think they should be ready to deal with the realities of it.

So going by that comment you think its OK to let young kids see mutilated bodies?

Do you have children by any chance? I doubt it going by some of the comments you have made. If you had, you would not let children see images of death and mutilated bodies.

I agree that everyone should know what is happening, but to display it with actual pictures that some people find offensive or sick, then that is going too far.

All these images you wish to show, where did you find them? did you get them from some kind of propaganda site? , or did you actually take them your self? If you took them your self, then you have my respect for serving in Iraq.
If you are just showing them because you have found them on a site, then i would suggest you keep them to your self for your own amusement.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Of course we get the blame for everything...

If you could learn to read and be a little less defensive youd realize im not blaming Americans, im blaming the government. Not just the U.S. government but all the corrupt governments that start wars for little or no reason.

Saddam isnt at fault here,
Ossama isnt at fault here,

How old are you, 5? Saddam did some bad things like all dictators do bad things but that in no way justifies America bombarding the whole of Baghdad with cruise missiles and bombs and killind and maiming hundreds of thousands of people to take out "1" dictator.

The same goes for Bin Laden.

Its all us, we started the war just because we could, these two men did nothing at all which caused us to invade them.

What George Bush has done recently provokes 80% of the world to invade America but that is not the solution and that will never happen.

Seriously we arent retarded , we know innocent people die in wars, innocent people die every day from non war events...

What exactly is your point? Because innocent people die all over the world from non war events, that means its not all that bad for the U.S. government to contribute greatly to the global deathrate?

Innocent people have always and will always die in wars, they have been doing so long before the evil America came to be, and they will long after the evil America is gone....

And how many innocent American civilians died in Iraq? Maybe a handful that happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. You fail to see the point of this post and you give pointless and defensive arguments which contribute to nothing. Im not trying to demonize America or the American people. Im demonizing the idea to going to war to solve problems and disargreements, especially when the other side has no intention of fighting and has no chance of defending itself. Thats not a war, thats a genocide.

Why didnt ya give this speach to saddam while he was gassing his own people, innocent women children ect... while he set back while his men and sons raped wives infront of there husbands, or ran drills though people just for fun, or gave them acid baths...

Same old meaningless arguments to justify the wrong deeds done. Im getting sick of this, every time somebody brings up something America is doing wrong theres always at least one braindead American that comes up with arguments such as "well why dont you bring up the fact that the Chinese are oppressing and slaughtering the Taiwanese" or "what about when Iraq used chemical weapons against Iran or Kuwait" or "where were you when the hutus slaughtered the tutsis".

Those arguments are completely defensive and irrelevant. 2 wrongs dont make a right. Because Saddam killed lots of innocent Iranians doesnt at all justify the fact that Americans killed thousands of innocent Iraqi's.

"Why didnt you give this speach to ossama when he started his crusade against the west and had his men fly planes into our buildings killing thousands of innocent men women and children..."
First of all theres overwhelming evidence that the U.S. government had connections with Osama and I could even say they backed the events of Sept 11th but thats besides the point. Why should all these innocent Afghani's suffer because of what one man did? Because Americans died that day I suppose its okay to go and kill Afghani's.

"Go hug a tree or whatever it is your kind does these days.. "
That is the saddest thing ive heard in a long time. Its not your fault though, you were born retarded and, theres nothing you can do about it, you cant help but stay a child until the day you die. Well my braindead friend youve embarrassed yourself and if I was American id be ashamed to live in the same country as a fool like you. Americans in general are smart people and good people. Its people like you that give Americans a bad name, if there were no people like you in the U.S., Americans wouldnt be generalized as ignorant retards. Its people like you that fuel the anti-americans.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   

That is the saddest thing ive heard in a long time. Its not your fault though, you were born retarded and, theres nothing you can do about it, you cant help but stay a child until the day you die. Well my braindead friend youve embarrassed yourself and if I was American id be ashamed to live in the same country as a fool like you. Americans in general are smart people and good people. Its people like you that give Americans a bad name, if there were no people like you in the U.S., Americans wouldnt be generalized as ignorant retards. Its people like you that fuel the anti-americans.

And if that aint worse than what Cole wrote, i dont what is. Jeeesh

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishbrain

I was going to let you go COLE, but this is what your political trolling does. You got someone else to take the bait, so everybody gets warned. Nice point total. There's nothing left but banning after this.

[edit on 27-8-2005 by RANT]

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
So then no more COLe?

I 'm going to miss the little fella. Sure he was crazy and a gun tuting madman, but it is hard not to have some sympathy for the slower people out there....

errrrr, I mean....

*In his best Nelson Munz vioce" Haaa Haa

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
COLe is only guilty of speaking his mind. OK, maybe some of the things he says are over the top, but i for one will miss the excellent debates i have had with him, and the contributions he has made.

At the end of the day, there have been far worse things said on here, and they have gone by the way without even a warn.

Warn the guy, dont ban him....................

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Fish,

I am not long gone from being a "child" and frankly I deal with "kids" everyday. I wouldnt let them see this, I have seen even what ghost stories do to kids, I've had 2 cadets crying because some idiot in my unit told them that there was a "fire man" who walked up and down the unit looking for a baby in a fire that didnt happen.

If ethier of those 2 cadets had seen those images they would have flipped, I respect what your trying to do, and I support the idea of peace, but, there are acceptable lines of morality and frankly showing images like that to children crosses those lines IMO. I respect your view on freedom of speech, but the mods and admins have to do their job of keeping the site clean and civil, its a very....difficult...job but it needs to be done.

I hope you understand what I'm getting at and good luck with campeigning.

PS, dont fall bait to the political trolls on these forums (I am not in anyway implying who these people are just simply stateing that they exist), I have fell for it and many others have and still do. Dont be a pawn in thier little "game" , fight ignorance with knowledge and common sense, you probably know these already but hey cant hurt to say them outloud huh?

Respectfuly DW,

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bikereddie
COLe is only guilty of speaking his mind. OK, maybe some of the things he says are over the top, but i for one will miss the excellent debates i have had with him, and the contributions he has made.

At the end of the day, there have been far worse things said on here, and they have gone by the way without even a warn.

Warn the guy, dont ban him....................

With respect ed,

You know how difficult a job the mods and admins jobs are, I mean they have to be friends, enemies, asociates and even family with some members but they still have a job to do. They are not banning him, ok? They just warning and telling him that the next 1 will be , ok mate?

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
How Not To End War

The first step in starting a war is to point a finger.

The history of humanity is a history of war. It may be sensible to consider why that is so.

The solution to war does not reside in the denunciations of others.

If you think the problem is everyone else, then you are part of the problem.

Sanctimony is not peace, nor is it a solution to war.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
With respect ed,

You know how difficult a job the mods and admins jobs are, I mean they have to be friends, enemies, asociates and even family with some members but they still have a job to do. They are not banning him, ok? They just warning and telling him that the next 1 will be , ok mate?

I got it fella. No disrespect taken here.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This thread is a prime example of how a war starts.

Isnt that ironic... hehe..

eep.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
This thread is a prime example of how a war starts.

Isnt that ironic... hehe..

eep.

Yeah and how people can try and make peace 2....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join