It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone else see

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
dont know if this is the right forum for this subject matter.Since I was a small child I have been seeing things that are not quite normal.I can only describe it as millions of tiny dots whirlling around in my field of vision.They are evrywhere and constantly in motion and individually too small to scrutinize.I have ruled out "eye spots" since the small dots are evrywhere in my vision and constantly moving in an erratic manner.Imagine the snow on a tv screen,only much much smaller.I always see them,24/7,and I am wondering if anyone has ever heard of this or has any information on what it could be.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
For a minute I was going to tell you that it might be an eye problem and you should check with your doctor, but then I realized that I believe I have them too. Maybe you should check with one anyway, but I'll describe what I see, and then we can compare if this might be the same thing.

I especially see it when I'm reading. I don't have any problems with reading really, and I had very good grades in english, but sometimes these strange dots make it hard to read/concentrate on the words. Do you see it especially when you are reading? Especially off of paper?

Mine aren't really a solid dot, like a white dot constantly in the same place of my vision. They are like..... minute little sparkles. Sort of like the rainbow slick that oil creates on water, but more transparent.

Try looking in the sky. Can you see them even more prevalently? When I look at the sky, I can really see them sparkling. It is almost like a big heat wave when looking up like this. I have done this with my friends, and they confirm that they can see the same thing, so I assume this is with everyone.

I never found myself paying attention to it when I am just going about daily life. Maybe because I have always had it so it was sort of unnoticable. I have to conciously stop and look in one spot, and then I can notice them. Sort of strange that this is the first time I have heard someone else bring it up. Something else I just noticed while trying to observe/describe this phenomenon....... can you see sort of..... very subtle lines in the air for no reason? Like shadows, but lighter, and kinda rainbowy as well. This might just be from looking at one thing and then suddenly looking at another, and the image is still burned into your retina.

I don't think this is a serious problem, and I think everyone will probably notice it if they stop and look for a minute. It is very subtle, at least for me. I think most people just overlook it.

Are your 'dots' very subtle, or bright and "in your face"?

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I think you're just seeing the light reflection off the dust/microbes/protiens in the fluid that keeps your eyes moist, I see these too.

Have you ever been wearing a pair of shades and noticed a magnified object in part of your vision (esp. in a glare)? I have seen microbes that I recognize from biology, but can't remember the type.

Just my experiences...

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Id like to say that i started noticing this weird interference in my vision as well a few months ago. everything seems to be ''vibrating'' at very hight speed and i also see those millions of specks all over the place, especially in a dark room. Something funny is that it is definitly more ''Concentrated'' around objects and persons / animals. I can now claim i see ''auras''!! lol.

I can honestly say it was not there before, as it is ust too obvious now before i could see it only sometimes and now its all the time, day and night. it seems to be enhancing my vision somewhat, as i find myself to be more alert and noticing more things than before.

Could it be that our perception of electro magnetic spectrums have increased? is this part of the ''human collective consciousness evlution'' that writers like david icke talk about and it is suppose to culminate in 2012? because as time passes, this effect in increasing as well. I dont find it annoying, i find it cool and useful. I wish it develops into super mental abilities!

[edit on 28-8-2005 by moonchild]

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I read somewhere that this is caused by spending too many hours on looking and/or concentrating on a computer screen. I know that after a long hard day at work my eyes really pick up a lot of little dots. If I go home and then spend a few more house on my laptop it only makes it worse. I went to an eye doctor to see if my vision was deteriorating but it was still as sharp as ever. It is just these little dots in the corner or If I move my eyes rapidly to the side.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   
(Sorry accidental repeat)

[edit on 28-8-2005 by nikelbee]

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   
it could be possible, as i habe been spending a lot of time on front of screens lately. but the other theory is much better imo.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Very interesting theory Moonchild. I hadn't thought about the whole "phase shift" thing. I guess it depends how many people have recently started to notice this thing. As for the computer screen thing, it might add to or magnify it, but I dont think it is the sole cause. Moonchild, it has only been happening to you for a few months, right? I assume you spent time on the computer before that, and you never encountered a problem.. so I don't think the two are linked. Besides that, I go camping in the summer and I still see it. No computer, no electricity, so what can be causing it :\.

Microbes/proteins floating around on the eye sounds plausable yet disgusting. I guess the human body does have quite a lot of parasites on/in it. I don't think it is something in the air though. Nothing in the air reflects this abnormally so it would have to be some odd particle that reflects/absorbs all light (dunno which one), or.. I dont even know. lol.

One more theory I thought up yesterday is something about the nerves that connect the eyes to the brain. Perhaps they aren't 100% efficient and there are tiny gaps in your vision that you cannot see.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
A friend of mine is short sighted and fairly recently decided to try contact lenses rather than having to wear his glasses. He sees the same as we all do, with the little 'sparkles' in our vision, most obvious when looking at the sky or other large areas of a pale colour.

He asked his optician, who said that it's pieces of dead cells and eye matter floating in our eye in front of our area of vision, sort of casting shadows. Sort of. Same with those little circles. You know the ones, little round things which appear to be floating downwards, but they move around when you try to look at them...

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sammie_doodle
He asked his optician, who said that it's pieces of dead cells and eye matter floating in our eye in front of our area of vision, sort of casting shadows. Sort of. Same with those little circles. You know the ones, little round things which appear to be floating downwards, but they move around when you try to look at them...

Ah hah! Doctor confirmation on my theory (dust, dead cells, same difference).

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
yea i see those too, like you wake up in the morning and you have stuff in your eyes and you see the shadow created by them in your field of vision. however, when you blink a few times and remove if from your eyes, it dissappears. However it doesnt explain the ''vibrating'' and ''aura like'' stuff that appeared in my vision recently.

I went and discussed the subject with the venerable master from my masonic lodge, and one of his friend who is a high initiate in the O.T.O, and here is whats going on from a hermetic point of view

When your 3rd eye start to ''open'' and activate, there are 3 stages, or ''levels'' before it is completely open and you are granted ''the true sight''.

the 1st stage is when a slight interference starts to appear, It will keep increasing until it becomes omnipresent. you dont perceive ''colors'' yet, just a vibration, or like i said earlier, a higher sensitivity to electromagnetic spectrums. Normally your audition should be enhenced slightly as well, try to notice if it is your case. I do realise im more sensitive to sounds. I.e. you listen to music and you can decorticate ''layers'' of sounds much more easily.

2nd stage is when the ''black and white'' vibration becomes colored. It will normally be violet or red, although some people can see others colors. you perceive clearly ''auras'' of people, objects and animals. It is much more intense than in stage 1. your perceptions of the whole electromagnetic spectrum is widely increased. All the senses are affected. It will also be played on a emotionnal / empathic level, where you can easily guess the intentions of someone through the changes in his aura, or the nature of the energy he emanates.

3rd stage is the true sight. where not only the ''fuzzy effec'' dissappears completely, but is replaced by a very intense vibration. Supposedly, at that stage, is when you expand your ''sphere of influence''. Meaning that you will be easily able to perceive stuff with your eyes closed. He explained it to me that way : at first you are in a familliar location (i.e. your bedroom) and you close your eyes, you will still easily perceive the stuff around you (like your bed, your carpet, your posters, etc.., their texture, their color, etc etc) it like if you were looking directly at it, but instead you perceive it ''in your mind'' and this supra-vision encompasses all 360° around you, hence the ''sphere of influence''. as you continue to practice, the radius of this sphere will increase as well, so youll be able to perceive stuff like birds flying near your home, cars passing nearby, your neighbor coming home from work, etc etc. All this while being in a enclosed location with your eyes closed. It can even reach several kilometers! imagine having a clear perception of EVERYTHING in a range of 25km around you. Not only you see people but you are able to tell what they are doing and the intention behind their actions.

You cannot get any more ''divine sight'' than this, Omniscient and omnipresent hey?

This is pretty exciting.

an advice, read ''initiation to hermetism'' by a initiate called franz bardon. Its widely available over the net, u2u me if you cant find it ill mail it to you (its a 450kb pdf file) in this book you find tons of exercises to train your subtle senses.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Thanx for the reply Moonchild.Your post accurately describes the phenomena i am experiencing.I have been seeing light bodies around people and objects since i was a child.And i could feel their intent by the light coming from them...even at a couple blocks away.The manuscript you mentioned sounds very interesting and i tried u2u to send you my email but since i am a new member i can not send u2u yet till i have 20 posts.I will look for the book though.Thanx

[edit on 31-8-2005 by allisoneisall]

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I know what you are talking about. Its like a lot of small glowing orbs zipping around your field of vision. I have that from time to time as well.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Is '___' a possible cause for this problem or maybe another drug thats been taken through out the generations? i read once that small amounts of '___' sometimes form in the water system, too small to put somone into a "trip" but possibly small enough to have long term effects maybe? Not to mention a case I read once where the gov experimented with '___' by releasing large amounts into a towns water system.

I have also experienced seeing many tiny dots for small amounts of time but on rare occasions, and I don't remember these times being after using a computer for a long period of time.

Also when I close my eyes I most always visualize a light that looks like an eye in my eyes. There is a bright circle on the outer edges, in the center its dark and its in the same shape as my eye would be if it were open.
Is that odd or could i be looking at a reflection of my eyes off my eye lids?

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikelbee
I read somewhere that this is caused by spending too many hours on looking and/or concentrating on a computer screen.

Well I don't know about that, but I've been seeing these dots and vibrations since I was 4, and I didn't even look at a computer screen for more than 5 minutes a day til I was 8.

I read a book on chakra meditation and the higher energy bodies. According to this book there are 7 eyes, starting with the spiritual emanations of our 2 physical eyes, going to the "third eye". The 5th eye is in the exacts center of the forehead, and the 7th eye projecting freoward from the top of the head. Opening the 1st (right ) eye causes you to see an energy rain fron the sky. The 2nd (left) eye preceives auras, and astral energies. The 3rd eye views what the book calls "vitality globules", which are tiny energy bubbles filled with prana from the sun; and describes their movement as "the movement of a snowflake, only smaller and faster". The 4th eye allows you to see an objects' inner light. 5th eye allows you to look beyond an object to the other side. The 6th eye lets yousee the energy forms of spiritual beings. And the 7th eye allows you to preceive spiritual personages with great clarity.

Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of the book. I read it years ago. But, you'd be amazed at how much you can find on Google about the.

Vitality Globules

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
ill have to side with isisraven on this topic as i see the energy particles from the sun. Its the surrounding energies that most people dont notice as they are too preoccupied with there own selfish and ignorant ways. Sometimes you can see the small light particles dancing about when it is extremely sunny, failing that you can train yourself to see them in all types of weather. I have beeen doing it for a few weeks now and have noticed that i see them just about all the time. Its all about refocusing your eye constantly to tune into the subtler energies that are all around us. I can tell the difference between dust and the energy particles. As the particles dash about in all directions and it is quite soothing to watch.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I see them as well. They look like small rainbow colored tadpoles. Ususally after I have rubbed my eyes. I have also seen the microbes that look bug-like when I have my eyes half closed and out of focus infront of a light.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
still reading some of the replies, but i see the same thing too and some one made a thread about seeing white noise. i dont believe this is just some dust or dead cells. it looks like little particles of light just zooming all around the place, but also try this. if you jump into a hand stand real quick and then jump back up. for some reason i see the same dots, but only bigger. ive also seen it when straining extremely hard when trying to pick up a HEAVY ASS cart. i dont know exactly what this is, but its something and it has increased since ive been doing my qigong training over the years. who knows what it is. i wish millions were used into research for stuff like this, because no one really knows what it is. so dont let someone tell you what the THINK it is and take it as absolute truth.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Yes, I read too about beeing in front of the PC for too long,.Still, I am playing PC since I have 16 (trust me, tons of hours infornt of the screen) and I only began watching strage stuff 3 years ago (I have 28 now).
For example, in some monitors I can see the refresh of the screen and the lines changing (not all, only 60 hz and some in 75Hz)
I can see strange stuff with street lights, like rainbow, if it is a white light is more clear. And I already improve my Vitamin A with carrots and other vegetables so I dont have light sensitivity that hearts me anymore.
Sometimes I have the sensation of having an "eye in my back" and I could felt what was going on behind me, but that only in some ocasions.
Also, I see a strange light in fornt of my eyes while I try to sleep, just for a moment and also small spots of light and then usually a vision or just fell a sleep inmediatly if I am too tired

So, I did not believed in the third eye, but from what I red so far I do stuff that was neccesary to open it and I did not know that (example, I love to watch the sky, I love some colors related to violet range and some other stuff)
If you can pass me the book I will be very thankfull, I was looknig for exercises to improve visions and precog, perhaps this could help me a lot!

PD: my homeopat told me that she has lots of patients with gifts like ours, is that they are so concern about THEIR problems that they dont develope them, also a psycologist confirmed me that.
People is so selfishnes that they dont see what is in from of their nose!

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucia
If you can pass me the book I will be very thankfull, I was looknig for exercises to improve visions and precog, perhaps this could help me a lot!

Fortunately, I remembered the author's last name, looked on Amazon and found it.

Chakras, Auras & the New Spirituality by Genevieve Lewis Paulson & Steven J. Paulson

Hope it helps.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join