It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You will not believe your eyes!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
There is not much really to say except wow! Is that real?

Claim: Photograph shows man pulling his eyeballs down to cheek level.

Googly Eyes

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
...anyone else see the similarity?

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Impossible, the optic nerve will never be able to streach that long without damage. It's a fake to my opinion.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
There is no way in heck that can be true....I hope anyway...that just freaked me out when I saw it. I hope to god it is a photoshop or that guy has some real problems!

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Notice how the eyebrows are still in their place. Also observe the forehead and you can see the fat of the skin is still in place and a slight wrinkle can be seen.

If this were possible the entire skin surface up to and slightly beyond the top of the forehead would be altered. It would be very tight, without wrinkles and the eyebrows would be moved out of their place. Try it yourself, grab your eyelids and pull the skin down. Notice how even a slight movement of the eyelid skin brings the skin above it and beneath your eyebrows down as well.

Machine

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
It's deffinatly fake

Whoever believes this is possible deserves a hammer to the head and so does that guy who thinks he can actually make people believe him

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
What Goldeagle said about the optic nerve..
Thats what I was thinking too..
Fake.

But, it still makes my face hurt..

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
What the heck happened to it?

Well I SAVED it..

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Also, saving the file & viewing it in a decent graphics package (I like PaintShopPro) shows the manipulation of pixels if you blow it up. It actually is a pretty good job though, if it weren't for all the practical aspects not being possible. Its a keeper! LOL!

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
ewww tht is NASTY and soooo fake ! i can't believe ppl believe this stuff..*sigh*

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
and ps ur photo shows up as a green smiley face...lol smooooooth:w:

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Way too fake. Nice use of "clone tool" though... the give-away is the fact that his left eyeball is slightly hanging over the end of the flesh, also... since when did you have eyelashes on the INSIDE of your eye?! lmao (look at his right eye... its the wrong way round).

[edit on 27-1-2006 by xeroxed88]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
i agree, that is completly fake, and quite a poor job of it 2 - if your gonna wind ppl up at least do it well.

Gud thread edsinger

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
wow i was looking at the green froun face for like 10 min. before i realized that there was a link to the real pic...lol

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I think this is a fake, for all the reasons posted above, the optic nerve especially, i just took biology this year and we learned all about it
lol...i hate school.­..

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I hear that there is another part of your body that you can do this to.

Hehehe..... I'm so stupid sometimes.

:bnghd:

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Wow, ed, i didnt know you could pull your eyes like that.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It's obviously fake, if the eyebrows stay there then it's as if he has eye sockets in his cheeks. It looks good on first glance but then theres too much that actually gives it awat as fake...

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
It's real.
I can do that. Seriously.

Nah, just kidding!

But if it was real, 'he' would have alot more publicity. Like those people from the guinness book of records who can 'pop' or 'squeeze' their eyes out.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Am I the only one who believes it could be real? (I just love being different!) But seriously, I think it's quite possible that this is a picture of someone suffering from Ehlers-Danlos syndrome.

There is a rare skin condition called Ehlers-Danlos syndrome that effects the connectivity of the skin and other things in the body. People affected with this condition can literally stretch their skin in a disgustingly strange display of...I mean gross.
Type in Ehlers-Danlos in Google Images and see what you can see. Until then, check this out:

www.mayoclinic.com...=2

And check out "Rubber Man" video:

www.hourlydump.com...

[edit on 1/12/06 by an3rkist]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join