It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi all, new member here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Hello to everyone. Wow, this is a massive site.....think i'm going to get lost.

Hope i've posted this in the right place.

First off, i've been visiting this site for some time now and have been blown away by some of the topics everyone have been discussing. Most of the post are well written, intelligent and raise some very interesting quetions.
I hope to become a valued member who can contribute constructively and sensibly whenever neccessary.

I've been extremely interested in the paranormal since for as long as I can remember. Ghost's, aliens, secret government agendas...everything, but not in a gullible way. I like to understand every aspect of something before I put my full belief behind it.

I decided to join now (I should've joined earlier
) as I feel I have a better understanding of the topics being raised here on a daily basis.

From what I have read on this site, I see that many of the members here are, intelligent, level headed and very well opinionated.

Once again, I hope I can become a decent member of this amazing site.
Thanks all

[edit on 27-8-2005 by redize]

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Hello redize, welcome to ATS friend.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Hi redize

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,P@ATS and Ignorance Denied.

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links

Enjoy

Sanc'.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Hi. Thanks for the welcome. I'm looking forward to joining in some constructive posting. Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by redize
Hi. Thanks for the welcome. I'm looking forward to joining in some constructive posting. Thanks again.

We have enough of that here now. What we are looking for is flaming/trolling, political bickering and hijacking of threads. Please see Springer for more details.

jk..... welcome to the funhouse.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. We need some constructive posters, people like you make ATS work. Glad to have you here.

[edit on 8/28/2005 by GoldEagle]

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldEagle
Welcome to ATS. We need some constructive posters, people like you make ATS work. Glad to have you here.

Hi GoldEagle. Thank you for the warm welcome. I've been registered here for a couple of days now and i'm loving it!

I look forward to some good ol' fashioned posting here. Take it easy.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Hi!

I guess we've already sort of 'met' each other, but this makes it official.

Welcome to ATS, the most addicting site on the internet.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
Hi!

I guess we've already sort of 'met' each other, but this makes it official.

Welcome to ATS, the most addicting site on the internet.

Hello again

I know, i'm dead tired (it's 5.29am here in the UK) and I want to go to bed but I can't log off. I just have to keep reading all the post's.

(I think it must be ATS mind control)

p.s: Sorry, couldn't help it

Take it easy

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Sorry if I'm hijacking this one, but I'm a new member and this my first post!

I don't know what's normal to write here, for someone who lurked around this site for a year I never happened to check this board.

Everything looks so much different now that I'm on the member side of things, it's definitely going to take some getting used to.

Oh well, in due time maybe I can shake things up around here with some radical ideas! Ha, well I can hope, I'll see where me brain takes me. Seems like a friendly site though, very informative, hopefully I'm here for a while. A new board to post at exciting eh?

Well if you read all that, kudos.

-DR.

Yup that's right it's DR., for Dr. Dynamic Reality.

Edit: Should have really read all the other posts first haha. Hey Redize, see you're in a similar boat, except you had a better intro. Happy hunting.

[edit on 3-9-2005 by Dynamic Reality]

top topics

join