posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 06:31 PM
It always happens in three's
I got home, Put my soup in the microwave to long,
lifted it out a spilled it all over my hand, less than 1 min later i knock in to the kettle (Just boiled) and that spills over my hand, Then to top it
off i walked in to my lounge and got my fingers shut in the dam door.......
So at this moment i am sitting with a bowl of cold water dipping my hand in and out!!!!!!
Is it just me or does anyone else find crap happen's in three's ???????