It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Terrorism - Who Is The Real Culprit

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
History will blame the media for all the recent terrorist attacks.

They make it so tempting for idiots to show off before the whole world.

I mean who doesnt like getting on TV ?


OK. Imagine you are depressed and the CNN said that it will broadcast the first 100 suicides of 2006.

Wouldn't you book your place ?

Ofcourse you would.

Trust me, a lot of people who aren't depressed will also line up to do it, just to be famous.

When you can do it with a bang, and along the way, serve your twisted cause, then why not do it ?

Our television stations are so stupid, they are serving the terrorists cause.


One more thing to think about:

What difference does it make if they broadcast it LIVE or they do it a year later ?





[edit on 27-8-2005 by mr conspiracy]




posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Or will history blame extremists for the attacks? And if CNN offered to film me offing myself, I still probably wouldnt take the offer, my hollywood dreams aside.

Im not sure I understand your point. I dont see anyone being stupid enough to blame the media for this crap. I would say that we all know whos to blame.




[edit on 27-8-2005 by spliff4020]



posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr conspiracy
Trust me, a lot of people who aren't depressed will also line up to do it, just to be famous.


Thats got to be the most insane statement i have heard.

People lining up to die because they will get a chance to be on TV? Come on.
Trust you, you said. OK, tell me more why sane people would want to die just because they will get to be famous. You came across as if you have some knowledge of this trend.

Enlighten me please...............



posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Terrorism - Who Is The Real Culprit

Ummmm...maybe the terrorists.



posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Personally i believe that the Teliban ( the terrorists) are in fault by their own. They believe that their religion tells them that terrorizing others peoples of a different religion or even killing them, that they will be rewarded in the end of life.



posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I have become confused recently by people calling the terrorists the taliban. Please correct me if i am wrong but wasnt the taliban the group of dictators who ruled Afghanistan? And werent they also eliminated by the U.S (plus other) forces?



posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Felt_Marshall
Please correct me if i am wrong but wasnt the taliban the group of dictators who ruled Afghanistan?

In general, correct.




And werent they also eliminated by the U.S (plus other) forces?

They were not eliminated; they were removed from ruling power.







seekerof



posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Thanks for the clear up. But still, if they were removed from power, how are they the terrorists?


[edit on 27-8-2005 by Felt_Marshall]



posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Because of the acts that they still commit in Afghanistan.
They are simply one part of a larger picture of Islamic fundamentalist terrorism.





seekerof

[edit on 27-8-2005 by Seekerof]



posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I would say the Bush crime family.

9/11 had to have been an inside job. Why else were fighters ordered to STAND DOWN while we were being hit?



posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Terrorism - Who Is The Real Culprit?

I've read an interesting statement in one short interwiev with Sebastijan Horvat who received award for best young drama director in Salzburg Summer Festival 2005.

Q: Is there a difference between a terrorist and a feedom fighter.

A: The point is not in terrorism, but in manipulation. If we talk about terrorism, we have to know, that the word itself is very questionable. Who is a terrorist today? Goverments, media ...?
Terrorism is a product of the implosion of the West, an error in exaggarated perfection of our culture.



[edit on 30-8-2005 by yanchek]



posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek
Terrorism - Who Is The Real Culprit?

I've read an interesting statement in one short interwiev with Sebastijan Horvat who received award for best young drama director in Salzburg Summer Festival 2005.

Q: Is there a difference between a terrorist and a feedom fighter.

A: The point is not in terrorism, but in manipulation. If we talk about terrorism, we have to know, that the word itself is very questionable. Who is a terrorist today? Goverments, media ...?
Terrorism is a product of the implosion of the West, an error in exaggarated perfection of our culture.



[edit on 30-8-2005 by yanchek]


couldnt have said it better my self




You have voted yanchek for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.



posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Thanx bodrul.


Much obliged.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join