It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't ya find it weird...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Don't you find it weird that Neil Armstrong has never really talked that much about the moon and his trip when he came back i mean he's never really said much about his experance.I have read books about him and about apollo 11 for years and he's never said that much same gose for Michael Collins,Edwin 'Buzz' Aldrin.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
What do you want them to do? They talk about it when they are asked, and they are not asked very much. These are professionals, and military men, so they are not motor-mouths. They talk when it is necessary. Maybe they dont want to hear a bunch of morons spewing that their hard work, and risk, was all a hoax.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Hey (mxboy15u) what do you mean there not asked very much Christ sake they went to the moon anyone who goes too the Moon is going be asked a lot of questions and plus i no there professional military men and i no they done a lot of hard work and training plus its our tax money so we should here more about what happened on the moon from these guys.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Why are they obliged to publish anything?!

They're under no obligation or requirement to satisfy the yearnings of the general public (or indeed, the community of conspiracy theorists).

Why is it "weird"?

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaDe In MaRs
Don't you find it weird that Neil Armstrong has never really talked that much about the moon and his trip when he came back i mean he's never really said much about his experance.I have read books about him and about apollo 11 for years and he's never said that much same gose for Michael Collins,Edwin 'Buzz' Aldrin.

Michael Collins book: www.amazon.com...=1125163005/sr=2-3/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_3/103-1374115-6214239?v=glance&s=books

Buzz Aldrin book: www.amazon.com...=sid_dp_dp/103-1374115-6214239?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance

Neil Armstrong book: www.amazon.com...=1125163198/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/103-1374115-6214239?v=glance&s=books

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaDe In MaRs
Hey (mxboy15u) what do you mean there not asked very much Christ sake they went to the moon anyone who goes too the Moon is going be asked a lot of questions and plus i no there professional military men and i no they done a lot of hard work and training plus its our tax money so we should here more about what happened on the moon from these guys.

Punctuation. Try it.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Gosh, besides their books (linked above), Buzz Aldrin also commercialized his experiences in the Space program(s) with board games in the 70's and 80's and then with computer games in the 90's (Buzz Aldrin's Race Into Space which you can download for free now that it's released into freeware). It's a really entertaining and educational game (albeit a bit frustrating on the PC), and the included inch thick book on the history of the space race is almost as accurate as anything else in print.

top topics

join