It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kabbalah

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Just curious as to what you all think about this... religion(?) i've just done a little bit of reading on it, and so far it sounds quite interesting

Kabbalah

I got it from a book i've just read, UK residents might know of the series "Most Haunted" on Living TV/FTN, i've been a huge fan of it since it started and yesterday brought the behind the scenes book which answered a lot of sceptical questions i had. However, one of the psychics David Wells mentions Kabbalah as how he opened up his psychic 'powers' for want of a better word, i dont consider myself psychic... yet ...

I do have some of the things/abilities the book i've just finished, mentioned like sensing emotions, knowing who's calling my house phone before i answer and the like. It would be fantastic to understand it more in greater detail and maybe start to sense things properly.

Another thing, does anyone here consider theirselves psychic and if so, have you any advice on how to persue the opening/unfolding of any abilities i have inside.

Thanks in advance

Stu

[edit on 27/8/05 by Stuey1221]

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I just followed your link there to kaballah.com and enjoyed the course on Kaballah 101 and was looking forward to course 2. But evidently the non-profit organization wants 20 bucks to access it (for about 50 cents worth of bandwidth). The 101 course talks an awful lot about changing from reactive to proactive, or giving/creating instead of receiving/destroying. I wish they would follow their own mantra and just give me the information that should help make the entire world a better place. If this knowledge is so ancient and true, selling it, instead of freely sharing it goes against its own principles. They didn't even write the "Zohar". They just try to explain it in modern day english.

Also on this site I got quite a chuckle from "The Red String Book", which even comes with some red string to wear to protect yourself from the Evil Eye...Puhlease!

Peace

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Loads of info in our archives, here's one current thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

new topics

join