It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIB Chicks In Black (Kinda cheesy titlel im aware of that)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Ok i got a question,...well 2 questions anyways. my first one is when the MIB really first appeared in history, i heard that they were sighted in the middle ages if so, please give me a link. My second is have there been any sightings of female MIB's?
Thanks

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 05:34 AM
link   
No, but wouldn't that just make a kick a** movie? Imagine it.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 05:38 AM
link   
ya u could have The Anorexic Olson Twin and Kristie Alley...it be a good buddy comedy hehehehe

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Ok but serioulsy, if anyone could really answer...alright

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I've heard stories of MIBs or, more accuratly, variations of MIBs in through-out history. I don't think there has ever been a female MIB reported.

Unfortunatly, I don't have any links.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I've never heard of MIB's going that far back (and it would seem that there would be no need for the secrecy regarding identity, as rulers were monarchs mostly, so no democracy to worry about there). In other words, agents of the king, church, etc. could easily use THAT authority to silence people.

The modern accounts begin in the 40's, during the large waves then... Even Bluebook acknowledged the trouble with MIBs, but indirectly. Senior Bluebook staff were well aware of people showing up, claiming to be USAF or Navy personnel, taking photos, film, etc. from witnesses, yet upon followup, the USAF or Navy had no record of such a visit.

No, I'm not aware of any accounts of female MIBs, though ones described as androgenous have been reported (i.e. male/female looking, think the dude in the Stargate movie, Crying game, etc.)
There could be a couple of solitary cases, but I haven't read of them.

I'd recommend some of Jenny Randles' books on the subject.

The phenomenon seemed to die out mostly after Bluebook was closed (possible coincidence, but I doubt it). The likely reason? Ridicule was found to be a far more effective tool than threats. Ridicule has remained the tool of choice ever since, and nobody can argue with it's effectiveness. Unless the case in question features indisputable proof (i.e. a live/dead alien, or actual physical debris), the MIB are obsolete in their usefulness, which is why we don't see currect reports imho.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Hmm...thank you.. its just then again what you belive. Some See the MIB as just people, yet others see them as...well as cosimic beings. And I think this was recoreded somewhere (possibly the bible im not sure) that they came from the heavens and were the devils messengers...so does anyone have any info on that? but thanks for the recomendation of the books Gazork

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I dimly remember a story back from the halcyon golden days (for me anyway from the late 50s or so) where a contactee was allegedly ... er ... contacted in his home by a "couple", male and female. They were weird, as it were, in that they talked in a weird rhythm, and moved rather woodenly, according to the now, name not remembered, contactee, they attempted to do a makeout scene of some sort, with him watching, and asking if this was the way it was done...

I don't remember ever seeing the story again, and I am kind of under the impression that it may have been one of those really bizarre fantasies that were so common in those days.

If Gaz' hasn't heard of it, I'd probably bank on the fact that it doesn't exist.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I remeber somewhere that a guy did recieve a phone call by the MIB but i dont remeber the whole making out part. But i do rember a robotci like man talking to a fearing guy, or something. Anyways he had bright leips and was robotic too.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I dimly remember a story back from the halcyon golden days (for me anyway from the late 50s or so) where a contactee was allegedly ... er ... contacted in his home by a "couple", male and female. They were weird, as it were, in that they talked in a weird rhythm, and moved rather woodenly, according to the now, name not remembered, contactee, they attempted to do a makeout scene of some sort, with him watching, and asking if this was the way it was done...

I believe it was either Albert K. Bender or Gray Barker who were both heavy into the MIB mythos, whether charlatans or not they were certainly very big in the scene during the fifties up to the latter part of the sixties.

One of the big MIB books was "Flying Saucers and the Three Men" by Bender that was a big MIB book as the three men (from venus mind you) wore dark suits and bowler hats.

The book of course has drawings of one of the men, but no photos (of course) and a drawing of a "star map" ala betty hill.

I have a copy of the book in my library but haven't read it in while so I may be wrong, if not glad I could help.

If I'm wrong maybe somebody else knows.

If you read it as fiction it's a great book, but reading as fact is a bit dissapointing.

Spiderj

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Thanks Spider! As I get older, the earlier parts of my memory seem to be falling out the backside.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
So sigung I was right? I'm more shocked than anyone.

Was trying to re-read the book to figure out if it was barker or bender but I couldn't get past the forward.

I remember finding the book when I was nineteen or so and being riveted,now i think I just know too much and it seems like pathologic dribble.

Still glad I could help.

I personally believe in MIB as a whole but not the part about them being alien.

Spiderj

[edit on 8/29/2005 by Spiderj]

top topics

join