It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americas Third World War

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
WAR IS GOOD for the us (war) economy...

I hope it crashes...

I basicly think that the cia killed a massive acount of people now they did gave a lott of support official and unoficial everything smelling social was a threat except if it was under complete submission of the us sphere of control.

Now i think they killedway over a million its easy to get to this number when you count up every dictatorship they suplied in arms and training...

now the pink communist comment makes me laugh thats how they called every democrat that after ww2 wanted to talk out the ussr conflict to avoid the cold war ...
where do you think they recycled the pickup line: You Unpatriotic Traitor...

[edit on 28-1-2006 by Pinbag]

[edit on 28-1-2006 by Pinbag]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I forgot who it was that posted it, but someone made the good point that Russia, China, France and others aren't the good guys either.
A point has to be made that I'm not sure all of you realise. (Most do, as is obvious, but unfortunately some don't)
EVERY government on the face of the earth exists because it has the capability to project enough force to not only control its own citizenry (via police, secret services, civil programs or worst case scenario military involvement) but also to project at least the aura of strength outside itself to keep others away.
And all of these governemnts want only one thing... MORE
Mankind is a corrupt individual, we are greedy, selfish, hatefull, spitefull, lustfull and vengefull. Even the BEST intentioned of us fall from our pedestals at one point or another in our lives.
Having read alot on this web sight I have determined that there are hundreds of you out there I would feel very comfortable with kicking back, sharing some brewskies and listening to tunes with.
But unfortunately we are all human, as are those in power.
Let it be known that if they could, Russia, China, France and even England would rule the world. Power corrupts.
For those that only want to point the finger at the UNited States, I understand alot of your reasonings. But know this.
I AM an American, and the only reason I support my country in times of war is because I know that if we lose, we would be ruled by someone else who would do the same exact damn things as every one of our own corrupt politicians. I'd rather keep the lying beauracrat I already know then another one I don't.
EVERY conflict going on today on this planet is for the benefit of one fo the other greater powers. To think that China, Russia and Europe do not benefit from the suffering of others as we do is not only naive it is downright blindly ignorant.
As long as human beigns control this planet, there will be wars, massacres, and assasinations. Always, now and forever. The ebst we can do is merely decide wether to die along with the rest, or fight for your own self interest.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   

800,000 in Indonesia alone according to CIA's estimate, 12,000 in Nicaragua, 10,000 in the Angolan operation that I was sitting in Washington, managing the task force. They add up. We'll never know how many people have been killed in them. Obviously a lot. Obviously at least a million. 800,000 in Indonesia alone. Undoubtedly the minimum figure has to be 3 million. Then you add in a million people killed in Korea, 2 million people killed in the Vietnam war, and you're obviously getting into gross millions of people....

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

Population of Indonesia: 241,973,879 if they killed 800,000 people that is 3.02% of the entire population.

That is an outstanding number.

I also think that a million people killed in the Vietnam war is an AMAZING number. The popluation there is 83,535,576. WOW Talk about carnage and bloodshed.

The population of the US is right about 3,000.000 right now. So if 800,000 people were killed wouldn't that make the news?

I can see the quote about Korea and Vietnam because of the acknowledged wars fought there. But I don't remember the US being in a war with Indonesia.

Just goes to show you that we really have no idea what's going on.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Evil has visited us in places of power time and again in world history, America is no acception to the rule and has taken the bait as hitler stalin nero all did. This time though it's up to us living now to do something about it because this time it's on such a large scale and is the cullmination of a plot by the financially powerful which is as old as time, the desire by the brotherhood of the most powerful for total power. This concentration of power has over the last 50 years since the kennedy killing reached critical mass in the united states government which is by now nothing more than a puppet in the hands of puppet masters with no concern for human life american or foreign.
The w t c 911 was orchestrated by the same hands and the proof is readily available if you look further than FOX (666) news.

They are pushing for the final battle here and they look like the winners for now but they will be dust and those who kling to them in order to save their own lives in the terrible times to come they will share in their lot.
They're like pit bulls on crack playing with their weapons on remote, they'll hit america from within one more time this year as they need to, in order to conscript and yet extend patriot act. The prisons for you who visit these sites now are waiting already built in the deserts and wildernesses around you.
He will do what no king has done and he will attack his own greatest cities.
The prophet Daniel, refering to a king in the end of days.
(well the insurance policy Silverstein took out on it helped motivate that one, he'd only otherwise made a downpayment on the lease of the buildings from the american people 2 months before the attacks)
Having said that many more world leaders are partakers in a corrupt manipulation of enoermous format for many many many have been bought and sold and have given in to coersion and temptation but the main weapon of that temptation and coersion since the second world war, has been the american administration.

Some folks in this thread really should research a little more than scratching the fox sugar coating, though it's understandable why you wouldn't want to I suppose, I mean, behghpew, what's under there?

Source : www.prisonplanet.com...
I just tried to post this with some video links like british defected cabinet members telling the truth about illegal covert behavior in connection with the Bush administration. but the links don't post. You can get informative films showing evidence of conspiracy free as the sample films are already brilliant there they say themselves:

We see Prison Planet.tv as not just a service, but as an activist tool. we encourage members to download videos and copy them to DVD format to spread the word.

[edit on 29-1-2006 by fourddream]

[edit on 29-1-2006 by fourddream]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
ANOTHER excellent find souljah

there seems to be a very big mentality that if the other guy has done it, it must be alright for AMERIKA to do the same...doesn't matter if it is this article, prisoner abuse or kidnapping wives of suspected terrorist. when Americans are confronted with this info,

first- scream 'NO, we ARE American, we ARE the good guys'
then when shown evidence.....
second- scream 'well, even if we did do it, its ok 'cause the bad guys did it first'

what does it say about a people, a society when info like this article comes out..not from some un-named source photocopying pages out of a manual or leaking info but a named person of his rank??? how much more needs to be shown??? all those who think this is all bs just believe in a different conspiracy...yes you believe in a conspiracy...a conspiracy by a buch of people who are lying about the deeds of the AMERIKAN govt, smearing the good name of America in the mud.............

if that was happening then.......

delusional: a false belief held in spite of invalidating evidence

welcome to the DELUSIONAL STATES OF AMERIKA

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Ok, so this guy who did time in the CIA THIRTY years ago sings a Bad America tune, and you take his word for everything?

Of course you do. Why else would you drag it up to the board, or even look for it in the first place?

I'm not sure I understand the comment. Are you saying because it is a Bad America tune, the guy is lying or is not credible?

I wouldn't be surprised with the number 6 million, CIA has done some very nasty things, and the US government has a bad habit of making bad covert actions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join