It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Arnold a racist?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   
C:

What the #?!?!?!?!?!?!? Byrd is a GOOD man to you?!

SELL OUT!~!!!!

Sorry my man, but if you dig THAT SCUM BAG, I have NO OTHER way to picture YOU>

P...
m...

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 11:57 PM
link   
What the hell did he do? He was a head Klan member and then he denounced hsi past. Then, he made moves to actively denounce his past with votes for civil rights and the like. What sell out is there. That's why I'm not coming down too hard on Arnold for what he said as a kid.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 12:03 AM
link   
COLONEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you EVER met a KLANSMAN in REAL LIFE?!?!?!???!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

I don't give a SH!T what he says, he's a KLANNER FOR LIFE!!!!!!

Do you NOT see the irony here? Byrd boy joins the Dems so he can get the LOVE of people JUST LIKE YOU ( who I would have BET would SEE RIGHT THROUGH THE SCUM BAG!) so he can dangle his dingus around the "maypole" for a few years and then sell EVERYBODY down the river...

PLEASE!! This man is SICK! EVIL! Leopards DO NOT change their stripes!

P...
m...

[Edited on 9-5-2003 by Springer]

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 12:03 AM
link   
So what about David Duke? He's a republican who renounced his past as a Klansmen. He broke his ties with white supremacy in whole. I'm sure, since he's already going to hell for being a republican (i laugh my ass off everytime i see that mongaloid of a thread), that doesn't matter.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
COLONEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you EVER met a KLNSMAN in REAL LIFE?!?!?!???!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

I don't give a SH!T what he says, he's aKLANNER FOR LIFE!!!!!!

Do you NOT see the irony here? Byrd boy joins the Dems so he can get the LOVE of people JUST LIKE YOU ( who I would have BET would SEE RIGHT THROUGH THE SCUM BAG!) so he can dangle his dingus around the "mayploe" for a few years and then sell EVERYBODY down the river...

PLEASE!! This man is SICK! EVIL! Leopards DO NOT change their stireps!

P...
m...

No, I have never met a Klanner. I travel in a bit more urbane and sophisticated circles. But, I really don't follow Byrd. The only reason he has gained my attention is because of his speeches against Bush.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 12:07 AM
link   
But, by your words, if I joined the Nation of Islam and a few years later decided to renounce them, I would still be labeled as one of the Nation of Islam.

No, this isn't right.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Malcom X was practically the leader of the Nation of Islam and hated white people. Then, he travelled to Mecca and had an epiphany. He renounced the Nation and renounced his former ways for which he was killed. But, it is evidence that he changed as a moral human being. If you can give him that credit, you should give the same to Byrd.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 12:12 AM
link   

The only reason he has gained my attention is because of his speeches against Bush

So then, by your own admission, you'll follow anyone who speaks out against Bush? Bahhh, colonel, Bahhh.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Let me get this STRAIGHT... YOU give the SAME credence to the #ing KLAN that you do to a RELIGION?! More amazingly, you give the KKK the same license as ISLAM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

It's ONE thing for a RELIGIOUS man to have an "epiphany" it's quite another for a SCUMBAG to sell a load of SH1T to you....

I am REALLY doubting you here my man!

P...
m...

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Sigh.....
The dems just don't get it.
Byrd had to "renounce" his past, but Arnold has had nothing to "renounce". Yet he is labled a racist.

sniff,sniff......is that a double standard I smell.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   
There is no double standard. It's simple.

If you are a Republican, you are a racist until you prove by voting like a Democrat that you are not a racist.

If you are a Democrat, you are not a racist.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Thanks for clearing that up for me copcorn.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Let me get this STRAIGHT... YOU give the SAME credence to the #ing KLAN that you do to a RELIGION?! More amazingly, you give the KKK the same license as ISLAM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

It's ONE thing for a RELIGIOUS man to have an "epiphany" it's quite another for a SCUMBAG to sell a load of SH1T to you....

I am REALLY doubting you here my man!

P...
m...

Has he done anything to the contrary for me to changemy assessment?

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
He was young, dumb, and full of cum.

LMAO!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join