It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Took a Picture of a UFO???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Please note the huge friggin difference in a saucer and a bird in the .gif image he just posted.

jra

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 02:16 AM
link   
hahahahaha heelstone that's great!

yeah you definately won't see any details in an object that is 10x10 pixels. notice how thin the tail is on close-up pics. i really don't see how it could be anything else but a bird.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 12:47 AM
link   
What, no comment now UnBalAnCed?

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I have to agree with you guys, it must have just been a bird, or maybe two. It is certainly a much more plausible explanation than some kind of secret aircraft. Plus, if there had been something odd looking, mechanical, flying there I would probably have noted it. The fact is there were alot of gulls, terns etc.. over the water that evening. Some of you guys and gals are hilarious, Heelstones gif and Mikas Black & Decker posts had me in stitches.

It would be nice to think it was a ufo but I think the bird theory is much more plausible. Thanks GreyHaven for a couple of great posts.

[Edited on 9-9-2003 by William One Sac]

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
I have to agree with you guys, it must have just been a bird, or maybe two. It is certainly a much more plausible explanation than some kind of secret aircraft. Plus, if there had been something odd looking, mechanical, flying there I would probably have noted it. The fact is there were alot of gulls, terns etc.. over the water that evening. Some of you guys and gals are hilarious, Heelstones gif and Mikas Black & Decker posts had me in stitches.

It would be nice to think it was a ufo but I think the bird theory is much more plausible. Thanks GreyHaven for a couple of great posts.

[Edited on 9-9-2003 by William One Sac]

It was a UFO, until these guys indentified it as a seagull..

Or groingrider did..

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
This was one of the funniest posts I've read in a long time. Post after post I kept laughing. I don't even want to say what I was going to say anymore. Ope, o.k. I will......"They're coming to get you!"

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Oh my gawd I'm still laughing, I have to kleenex my eyes I can't stop laughing at some of those replies. You people are just TOO funny!!!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
They are welcome to try!

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by uNBaLaNCeD
...I have seen a bird flying around with no tail feathers though,but the missing head is a problem....

You couldn't ever have seen a bird flying without it's tail feathers. It needs those to fly!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join