I Took a Picture of a UFO???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 12:28 PM
link   
It could be a bug that just flew by. Or a bird, on the far right of the 322kb pic you can see some birds near the horizon.
And if that is a helicopter you must have heard it, judging by the size of it, it must be nearby.
my guess is, it's a bird, flying from hte left to the right, you can more or less make out the shape of a wing.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   
i would say its something on the lense or just something that flew by at the right moment like a bug or something of that sort

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   
but i would say its a ufo before i said it was a helo. i never seen a helo like that.....you probably wouold have heard it if it was a helo

jra

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 01:44 PM
link   
looks like a bird to me... from the side. it's flying from left to right more or less...

EDIT: I see another bird on the right hand side of the pic too. it's lower down in the sky. it's harder to see. it's the back/front of the bird. you can see the wings a little bit. just thought i'd point that out too.

[Edited on 4-9-2003 by jra]

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I want to believe that it's a UFO, but I dun think it is. Have you seen 'The Empire Strikes Back'?
It looks like Boba Fett's ship. Heh. Slave One

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Seagull coming from left going to the right with wings in it's upper flap position. No doubt at all.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnus
Seagull coming from left going to the right with wings in it's upper flap position. No doubt at all.

i concur. except for the "no doubt". it could be a transdimensional vehicle DISGUISED as a seagull!

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Get a photographer to look at it. I think there's one around here. Several things to note though:

1. It's not hard edged. I'm not sure what this tells us about the Fstop you used. Notice that the b/g is somewhat sharp.

2. Also it could very easilly be a seagull flapping its wings from a side view. The body-wing ratio seems fine for something that like that. Notice the tilt at the bottom, which birds do to gain lift, for flying.

I think its a seagull that flew up. To bad you didn't make a movie of it.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
It's not crap on the lense.... why? It's in focus with the distant objects in the pic... crap on the lense always looks fuzzy.... that thing is not.

(you've got a damn good digital cam Wil, btw)

Jra is right, it's a bird.... by the looks of it, it's a seagul or sea-bird (pointy wings and a gliding wing position).

Similar seagul pics for comparison:

Your's:

See it?

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
It's head and tail are missing,and it is flying upside down.The focus on the pic doesn't look like it is so far off that it would blur out the head and tail either,plus there are no feet.
There are aircraft that look like that though,some homebuilders with really big balls actually fly them,but that's no what it looks like either,no lights.
I think you got a pic of a UFO.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Whatever it is, its too small and too bird-like in appearance for any further conclusions to be drawn. I'll also go with the bird result.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
You don't know how far away it is,all it is ,is a silhouette in the distanceyou don't have enough info to make a judgement on it size or anything.
The thing that causes me to think it is something other than a bird is that there is no head and no tail and the focus is not so far off that the head and tail would be blurred away,it's actually pretty crisp as far as focus goes....
How many times have you seen a bird flying with it's head folded back over it's back,out of view?,I never have.I have seen a bird flying around with no tail feathers though,but the missing head is a problem.
I say UFO,literally..unidentified(we can't tell for sure what it is) flying(yes)object(yes)

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I dont think its a bird. The seagul shots dont resemble this object by any means. it doesnt look like a bord.

William, how was this thing moving? was it moving slow, fast, rythimically, ect? What about it caught your attention?

Id go with the theory of perhaps a govornment new craft they were testing. But definitely, not a bird.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Although I wish I had noticed it when I took the picture, I did not. I didnt notice it until I was downloading the pics about a week later. I was too intent on the sun.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   
well, too bad. guess well never know for sure.

i still think it wasnt a bird. maybe a new type of govornment helicopter or flying machine.

definitely not crap on the lens. the focus is wrong for that.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   

It's head and tail are missing,and it is flying upside down.The focus on the pic doesn't look like it is so far off that it would blur out the head and tail either,plus there are no feet.
There are aircraft that look like that though,some homebuilders with really big balls actually fly them,but that's no what it looks like either,no lights.
I think you got a pic of a UFO.

What're you dense or something? You can't see the head and tail cuz in the pic i's actually only like 10 pixels long (MAYBE... probably more like 6-7)... you're not going to get detail outa' that... I have 4 years of Computer Graphics training, trust me, I KNOW what I'm talking about. UPSIDEDOWN? NO! Birrds don't coast with their wings down... they put them UP... lok at the pic of the bird I posted... I don't know what you're seeing in there. Brids don't fly with their feet down pal... they tuck them against their tail so they don't create wind resistance. (they only put them down if they get hit by wind for balance, for landing, or to catch something to eat).

What kind of lights are on flying vehicles... BLINKING ONES!... maybe he took a pic when the lights were between blinks!

That is no friggin UFO... I'm tellin you... ONE HUNDRED PERCENT that is a friggin seagull (or other sea bird).

(granted it is a UFO by definition: Unidentified Flying Object (to you cuz you won't listen to logic)... but it's NOT an extraterrestrial craft or flying saucer or whatever.)

You don't know how far away it is,all it is ,is a silhouette in the distanceyou don't have enough info to make a judgement on it size or anything.
The thing that causes me to think it is something other than a bird is that there is no head and no tail and the focus is not so far off that the head and tail would be blurred away,it's actually pretty crisp as far as focus goes....
How many times have you seen a bird flying with it's head folded back over it's back,out of view?,I never have.I have seen a bird flying around with no tail feathers though,but the missing head is a problem.
I say UFO,literally..unidentified(we can't tell for sure what it is) flying(yes)object(yes)

It's about 200yds out depending on the zoom of the camera. It's not missing anything... seagulls have short heads and tails anyway... this isn't a swan or goose... they're not 2 feet from the body, they're close in for maneuverability.

It's a sea bird (probably a seagull)

It's about 200yds out (depending on the zoom)

It's flying from left to right, gliding with it's wings up and back a little

It HAS it's head, tail, and feet... you just don't know how to analyze a digital photo or anything about birds apparently

I'm not trying to attack you personally, but your logic and uninformed assumptions are rather crass. I'm telling you... it's a BIRD!

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Actually it is a UFO until we know what it/they were.

UFO = Unidentified Flying Object.

So, until it is known what it is, it will remain as UFO.

UFO:s dont have to be "ET".

[Edited on 7-9-2003 by FULCRUM]

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 12:18 AM
link   

NO FEET! SEE!?!? The proportions of the bird are correct seeing as the bird is flying in front of a sunset... the black winds would not be clouded as much as the white head and tail (most species of seagull have white heads, some have black heads) by the bright background (you might not think it's bringt, but the camera does)... so the head and tail should appear slightly smaller than normal. (SLIGHTLY).

Look at the bird in the upper right about an inch in from the side and 2 inches from top... it looks just like Wil's pic.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 12:20 AM
link   

BY FULCRUM:
Actually it is a UFO until we know what it/they were.

UFO = Unidentified Flying Object.

So, until it is known what it is, it will remain as UFO.

UFO:s dont have to be "ET".

I just said that:

BY ME:
(granted it is a UFO by definition: Unidentified Flying Object (to you cuz you won't listen to logic)... but it's NOT an extraterrestrial craft or flying saucer or whatever.)

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I did my own photoshop examination:

[Edited on 8-9-2003 by heelstone]

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join