It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Took a Picture of a UFO???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I was in New Jersey on vacation last week, and was taking pictures of a nice sunset on the 24th. I took several pictures of the sunset, and did not notice anything unusual at the time. However, upon downloading the pictures this evening, I discovered quite an odd looking "object" in one of the sun set photo's. I did not notice this object when I took the picture, and it only appears in one of the photo's I took of the sunset that evening.

I slapped a page together with the picture, including a blow up. On the first page is a full picture that is 800 px wide plus a cropped picture showing the object in its true proportions (also shown below) and a blow up of 500%.

At the very bottom of the page is a link to the photograph in its original size as the camera took it, of 1600 px wide.

While it is not a clear picture of a saucer with portholes flying around, I was startled to notice it and thought I would share this with you.

www.subversiveelement.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   
humm my initial opinion is it looks like a hellicoptor flying away...

its interesting anyway..

looks like a reverse playboy bunny or something

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   
That is what i think too...helicopter

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Bit of an odd shape for a helo, but thats the most likely answer.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Well done Will.

Anyhow, it looks to me like it's a glider or something...

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I'd have to say helicopter.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   
It's a bit small to see it could be anything,but i will go along with the masses and say Helicopter..

ID

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   
My vote is for helicopter or cr@p on your lens. I know you said it only appeared on one but what ever it was may have only stayed on the lens for that one picture.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Looks like a new type: the flying coffeepot

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
the flying cappachino maker!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Willie, what is going on in the water right below that thing? Looks like a wave or something.

That thing is big enough to where you should have seen it before you took the picture.............

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   
ASE, I am unsure what that is. It is probably either a jet skier or a speed boat. There were plenty of them in the lagoon.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I say it must be crap on the lense. If you notice, you have another speck on the right mid section.

CLEAN YOUR LENSE!

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 08:56 PM
link   
heh william one sac is a funny name. anyway how can you make an accurate opinion on an unclear photo. it doesnt really look like a heli to me but it doesnt really look like anything.

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   
It is obviously a seagull. Singly and in conglomerate, AKA a flock.

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Looks like a bunch of birds flying in the sky to me.

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Looks like a B&D sander on a piece of plywood

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It looks like someone tossed a few beer cans into the air! I hope they drank them first!

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Swamp gas....

Move along, nothing to see here....

Seriously, either two birds doin' it, or one of those helicopters with the water floats...???

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join