It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newest Member Joining ATS - Hi Everyone!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Well…it started with an article that had a link to ATS – from there, I’ve been completely absorbed by what I’ve learned, and continue to learn from this site. I’ve been awakened, I guess. I now see things so differently. I’m no longer just a mindless zombie accepting what I’ve been taught from the inept media as the 'truth' to our government, world events and even our own existence. There is so much that we are not being told; too many things just do not make logical sense any longer. Where has the LOGIC gone in our society? Quite frankly, I’m appreciative of the 'jolt' I received after reviewing this site from the incredibly intelligent people here on ATS. While I know that common sense plays a part in what you learn and read, I feel more informed from this arena than from any other source out there. Knowledge is powerful, and I’ll admit, a bit unnerving and even scary at times. For too long, we have all had ‘blind eyes’ at one time or another and, for me and my family, it’s time we woke up. Thank you for providing the alarm clock ATS!

Looking forward to meeting you all ‘round the Boards! ~Telayliean

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Telayliean!

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Heidi Ho, Neighbour

Personally speaking, I'm not the brightest star in the sky but I figure some of the abundant light around here will help light my path.

Welcome, Telayliean, and enjoy ... this place does rock.

[edit on 2005/8/26 by Zadeh Redux]

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Thank you Kinglizard and Zadeh Redux! ATS is like a good book...can't seem to...er...log off!

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   
you gotta be crazy mate.
enlightened?
if you read any thing hear you may be come addicted and thats y you have to join
but like most addictive stuff most of what is on ats i think is just gonna fill your head with #

welcome fellow junkie

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Welcome, enjoy your stay at ATS...

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Telayliean

Welcome to ATS, glad to see you got your thread up,

i think you are going to fit in well around here and i look forward to what you have to offer on the boards.

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? look for this tab at the top of the page, there you can edit your profile and password

new topics

top topics

join