It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terry Schiavo to be killed by the courts...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Why does all this crap always happen in my neck of the woods???

Anyhow, this is a local case where I'm at...

Seems the Tampabay Area (St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Tampa, etc.) has more strange happenings than South Park lately....

I started out totally behind the husband in this case, back a few years ago,... However, since then, many things have come to light....and it looks like the husband's motives are clear enough...

Unfortunately, this is all but a done deal...she'll eventually starve to death....unless she somehow starts to recover miraculously (but stranger things have happened...)...
I'll keep you posted...

BTW, the other local strange case, the concert with the suicide...still hasn't happened yet... I'll see my "contact" this weekend, and see if there's anything more to it....

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 01:10 AM
link   
My new wife was working at the place this woman is kept, she no longer works there she now works at a different resthome. she says that this should never of happened, the woman who is now dying painfully had signed a Do Not Resuitate order, but her family being the knoblickers they are decided they wanted a braindead daughter rather then dead daughter and got her resucitated. for me personaly they should just give her an OD of morphine but that will never happen in a country that doesnt beeps cuss words and frontal nudity on TV. her wishes should of beencarried out

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedy_sid
My new wife was working at the place this woman is kept, she no longer works there she now works at a different resthome. she says that this should never of happened, the woman who is now dying painfully had signed a Do Not Resuitate order, but her family being the knoblickers they are decided they wanted a braindead daughter rather then dead daughter and got her resucitated. for me personaly they should just give her an OD of morphine but that will never happen in a country that doesnt beeps cuss words and frontal nudity on TV. her wishes should of beencarried out

braindead, have you not watching video of her? shes not braindead, has brain damage but thats all, she responds to her surroundings and her husband signed the dnr, she never signed a thing, they took his word for it that she gave a verbal dnr, there was evidence that never was investigated that she was beat n strangled by her husband when she was found back in 91, this guy has distorted the facts totally, he only wants cash.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I'll I can say is MAN this really sucks. This boils down to state sanctioned murder.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 08:14 AM
link   
With crowds cheering wildly, an ambulance took Terri Schindler-Schiavo from the Pinellas Park, Fla., hospice to a nearby hospital, where, on orders from Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, she was re-connected to a feeding tube to rehydrate her after six days of court-ordered starvation.

Here is the rest of the story:
www.worldnetdaily.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
the video the news is showing you is over 6 years old. it isnt recent, ill admit she isnt totally braindead just emotionaly and phisiclly a vegtable. She doesnt react to her family the way you think she does, there is no recognition, she doesnt blink yes or no, if you saw a video of her now i can assure you she looks a lot worse then that 6 year old video.
Also did you see the CNN live interview with her brother, he said that the family arnt sure if she wned to be alive in this state, and that the family would get around to rehibilitating her in about 3 years. If she was gona be rehabilitated dont you think it would of started within a year of her accedent not 14 years down the track.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Here it is from a local perspective...

www.stpetersburgtimes.com...

On a side note, still no word yet on whether that band is going to try and do the suicide on stage....but it seems likely that they will not, according to those involved with the band....though the world attention did interest a few record producers....

What's even more scary here, regardless of your views on this...is that a governor related to the president can get something signed into law so quickly when it suits his needs, but they still take forever and a day to make a budget...and then end up giving themselves a raise....

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Looks like Ms Schiavo won this battle. Which I am very greatful for. I dont thing anyone should be allowed to die like this.

PINELLAS PARK, Florida (CNN) -- The husband of Terri Schiavo, a brain-damaged woman at the center of a Florida right-to-die controversy, dropped his objections Wednesday to letting her parents visit her, attorneys said.

www.cnn.com...

Mark

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join