It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will be on Coast 2 Coast Tonight

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hey Everyone,

I will be on Coast 2 Coast tonight with George Noory. I am a paranormal researcher, ghost hunter, and I do an internet radio show. I will be on the show with my partners Doug and Scott. We will be live in studio with George. We will be discussing many paranormal topics such as Ghost Hunting, EVP, Interdimensional Transcommunication, and any other topic that comes up. The show starts at 1am Eastern, 10pm Pacific.

I hope you all can listen. It will be on an AM station more than likely.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
That's pretty cool
Give us all a shout out so we know you didn't just find Coast 2 Coast's program schedule

Or you could somehow work the word ittywittyditty into the broadcast

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Actually if you go to the site it doesn't have us on the list. It just says open lines, however we are confirmed to be there tonight.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Oh, come on, say ittydittywitty! That would be awesome!...Although probably a little discrediting...

What about saying something like, "I just wanted to say hi to all my friends denying ignorance"?

What are you going to be talking about, and could you give out your internet radio show? (I ask could instead of would because I'm not sure if you're allowed to by the rules of ATS)

EDIT: Also, what station is Coast 2 Coast on in Madison or Lacrosse? I'm going to be driving up there tonight and would like to hear you!

[edit on 8-26-2005 by junglejake]

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I won't give a link but type Ghost Talk into Google and you will get it. I will do my best to pimp ATS while I am on.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hope to hear you...
make sure to do an ATS plug... it is the requirement for membership...

Very cool... break a leg...

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
cool stuff, cool stuff. laz said pretty much what i was going to say. break a leg!

--Kit

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Can we get a preview? A member privilege, if you will? What cha gonna talk about? What did Noory book you for?

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
We have been doing the radio show for three and a half years. We are getting 4 million hits a month. We are jack of all trades guys. Master of none. We ghosthunt all the time. We will be playing some EVP's we have gotten over the years. We have been trying to get on his show with him or Art for a couple years now. He is coming to Detroit and they said hey come down to the studio, play some EVP and talk about the paranormal as a whole. We will be pimping our site and our personal paranormal interests. My big things are ghost hunting, prophecy, and conspiracy theory. Doug and Scott have their own focuses. We will be on for the first hour or two. I hope we can take some callers.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Do you promise not to start laughing if I somehow get through and start my question with "ittywittyditty"?

Sorry, I'm in a terribly good mood today

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Cool, i listen to C2C just about every night. Good luck with the show. Oh and tell George Noory we all said Hello.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
what station is that on in toronto?

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Here's the affiliate list for C2C. Just click on the state you live in.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
As one of the owners of ATS let me personally THANK YOU in advance for anything you can get accross the airwaves mate!

Springer...

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I do a Podcast show for my school about conspiracies, UFOs, and paranormal. Surprisingly it was very easy to get. My school was one of the first high schools to use Pocasts for a school radio. I'll try to listen tonight!

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
A shame we do not get the program in australia

Good luck ...that's great ...and yeah you have to tell them that ats is the best place to come for info and discussion on everything paranormal

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet
A shame we do not get the program in australia

If you like you can listen to the program live over the internet.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Kinglizard,

Help me here! How can I listen to the broadcast over the internet?
Do I need any speical sofware of hardware?
Where do I login, or where do I go to receive the broadcast on the net?

I know the program is carried on KTRH 740AM in Houston but that's about it. Anyone?

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954
Do I need any speical sofware of hardware?
Where do I login, or where do I go to receive the broadcast on the net?

You need Windows Media Player or Real Player on your computer AND
$6.95 (per month)
members.premiereinteractive.com...
There are other rates for 6 months and a year, but it's not free.

~~~~~~~~~~

GTWill, have fun and congrats of making the big time.
We'll be rooting for you.

[edit on 26-8-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954
Kinglizard,

If you want to listen to it live on the internet click the link below. You need to sign up but it costs nothing and they don’t send any e-mail.

550 KFYI Radio Stream

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join