It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is 2 nations within America?? Look at this

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

hello , thank you for having a open mind. i m not that smart, i went to public (gov.) school. i do know there is only one type of book noone can check out of a liberary! it`s a lawbook. why is that? because someone esle might want to read it? why are the law books always as far away as possible? don`t get me wrong i think you1re doing a great service by helping people learn. the only thing we should all know is our bill of rights. i bet you can`t recite 2. ask your friends, it`s sad. in short noone can take your right away, you have to give them away! but noone knows thier rights till thy`re gone!!!! god bess u & our country. i love my (our country) not our government.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Just because the average man can't research an idea and comprehend it doesn't make the limited individual right.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
reply to post by TrueLies

How many attorneys know this and how do you go about getting protection like this for everything?

They all know it. You research, research, and research some more until you know more about the law than they do. You MUST have an understanding of contracts and contract law. I suggest to start reading George Mercier's "Invisible Contracts". It's online here

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by inthesticks

Originally posted by Sky watcher
reply to post by TrueLies

How many attorneys know this and how do you go about getting protection like this for everything?

They all know it. You research, research, and research some more until you know more about the law than they do. You MUST have an understanding of contracts and contract law. I suggest to start reading George Mercier's "Invisible Contracts". It's online here

I just read the opening letter. Uhhhhhhhhhh that blew my mind.
There is no way to beat it.
Everybody has to have a bank account, or a debit card account with a bank, or a credit card account with a bank, or a trading account with a bank.
Everybody is hooked.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Op, thank you for this post!

This is such exciting information, thank you.

I'm reading more into this.

So basically you just write "without prejudice" or place a stamp by your signature every time you write it?

If you like it... Flag it!

[edit on 13-7-2009 by Scarcer]

<< 1   >>

join