It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Farmer May Have Caught Legendary 'Chupacabra'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   
And, as has already been pointed out, foxes have long legs. Look at this one. Note the hind legs.

Also, this. Again: long hind legs.

The tail is rope-like because it is missing the fur. Ever shaved a long-haired cat's tail? It's thin and rope-like. With a fox, it's the same concept.

I think we can safely say that this case is closed.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolvaurynphamir
That's a fox suffering from sarcoptic mange. Compare it to this one:

You can read more about mange and its effects here.

[edit on 26-8-2005 by Wolvaurynphamir]

I agree. I have read up on these recent Texas sightings, and they were believed to just be dogs or foxes with mange. This certainly doesn't satisfy any cryptozoology needs, and we'll still keep hearing about chupacabra sightings regardless if these sightings have proven anything. That's just how people are.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
It truely looks like a messed up kangaroo that mated with a dog. I know they said not to do one liners, so ill mumble for a little bit about how it looks like a kangarro, well it looks like a kangaroo, and thats about it

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
To me it looks like a malnurished coyote(maybe cause of death). Doent really look like a chupacabra, or cryptic at all, doesnt look too blood thirsty either. I certainly hope they have found a chupacabra, but i dont think that this is he one, tell you the truth. There are alot of hoaxers out there that make it difficult for me to believe alot of these stories really.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Its definatly a canine with a disease of some sort. Nothing major. They should have someone do a DNA test on it.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Hybrid of female coyote and male wolf

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
that is inot it it is a dog

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
that is inot it it is a dog

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I thought chupacabra was sopposed to have green scaley skin glowing red eyes and wings!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join