It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fascist State of America, War, Lies, USA going down wrong path

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Amethyst... BuSINess... really hard to seperate the two when it is in the middle.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
politics.abovetopsecret.com...

LDragonFire,

Wow, what can I say? You've done back-flips over that line. What an outrageously biased an one-sided look at things. What have we come to on this board...

And don't even give me that crap that "He's against Bush so he can't be anti-American!!"

Oh no! Nationalism! Flag waving! What's next, patriotism!?!? My God, what have we come to!?

[edit on 27-8-2005 by Herman]

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
sorry its taken so long to post back, but here it goes.

Toelint your list question goes as follows:

the pretext for preventive war was not used
The invasion of a non-threatening sovereign nation. was not used
The establishment of 'Homeland Security'. was not used
The incarceration of the poor and mentally ill. was not used
The new einsatzgrupen forces. Assassination teams was not used
Blacklisting of protesters - including the no-fly lists and photographing dissenters at rallies

thanks for your input an vote gangster45

I wasn't politican bashing, I used there own words...

Toelint, It is well known that the repubican party fought tooth and nail to not let Social Security become law, and ever since they have tried to dismantle it, and it continues to this day, maybe you would be at more ease if lets say Enron controled Social Security......i don't

Good post simon_alex0327

TrueLies you hit the nail right on the head, both partys are to blame, they serve indusrty, and the corperation, WAAAAAAAAAY beore the average Joe.

Amethyst
well said...these people come in the name of the lord, Jeasus Christ but there actions show differant

Herman
Sorry you disagree with wath I have posted, after all I used quote from the same people that is causing much concern and fear in the world, but accusing me of bein biased....what about the ones I posted about...lil biased there, yea think?

again thank for your posts

My hope is to open some eyes, hopefully we can get together to work out our differances with decussion, debate. Rather than the alternitive

peace

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
We are looking at the end. Go to the European Union and look and you will see a 7 year peace treaty with Israel, the Palestinians, and alot of others with a review at the 3 1/2 year mark! Here is what the Bible predicted
Daniel 9:27
And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
This treaty gets signed January 2007, and all hell will cut loose on Earth June 2010 for 3 1/2 years. They have to do whatever it takes to get America to come under the Anti-Christ's rule who will be head of the E.U. The Bible is coming true before your eyes, laugh now, you won't later. hide a Bible somewhere it will be outlawed.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
You can take any event in everyday life and proclaim that it is a sign of the "end" times, yet it never pans out. Why is that? I will just answer myself. Religion gave the rich and/or powerful the control they needed over the simple minded masses. Using collective fears to herd them in. From the times of ancient Sumeria and possibly before that in an unwritten age religions were passed on and adapted to suit whoever had the power or whoever wanted the power. What this has to do with the original post I have no clue. Why did the previous poster post it? To get people frothing at the mouth maybe? I don't know.
The country, i.e. the people, lost the constitution with the civil war. It showed that States do not have the right to govern themselves. The quotes in the original post do come off as a just a bit biased. That is how people get elected, playing both sides of the field. Nowadays you hear how the democratic party can't get anything done with the house and senate being republican controlled. Then why was there pretty much nothing done during that stretch before the current administrations first term? Party lines mean nothing, it is the same basic rhetoric over and over again. I am getting off topic though, the point I should be getting at is that politicians say what they think their constituants want to hear. It has always been that way.
For the record there is a difference between the current administration and the Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei if you can't see that then there is no use to debate it with you. You throw around the word "fascist" or "Nazi" enough and it becomes as pointless as the "threat level".

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Sammeal,
I understand that you think God is a myth and unknowable. I was never looking for Him, but He found me ( or should I say got my attention ) and when He did I knew He was real. I am far from simple minded I spent 20 years on Nuclear subs as a weaponeer type, I have a degree. There is only really one law that God has.
That's right God has only one law, and that is the law that all non-believers will hang by, and that is "THE LAW OF FAITH". I do want you to know that Ezekial Chapter 38 will soon come to pass and this will too the reign of the anti-christ. He will be the central power figure for the European Union.

We are looking at the end. Go to the European Union and look and you will see a 7 year peace treaty with Israel, the Palestinians, and alot of others will sign it too. This new peace pact is called the European Neighborhood policy with a review at the 3 1/2 year mark! Here is what the Bible predicted
Daniel 9:27
And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
This treaty gets signed January 2007, and all hell will cut loose on Earth June 2010 for 3 1/2 years. They have to do whatever it takes to get America to come under the Anti-Christ's rule who will be head of the E.U. The Bible is coming true before your eyes, laugh now, you won't later. hide a Bible somewhere because it will be outlawed. Only the people who recieve the mark of the beast or the number of his name 666 during this 7 year time frame are the ones doomed to hell for all eternity during this time.
Just so you know the European Union Senate goes by seat number, it just so happens that seat 666 is empty. The Bible states the anti-christ will not be revealed until we are taken out of the way as stated in II Thessalonians Chapter 2 verse 7. The spirit that is called Maitreya, Teacher has claimed thru his so called prophet William Creme that he has taken up residence in some individual in England. Go to; www.shareintl.org... At the appointed time he says he will show himself to the world on TV as Buddha to Buddhists, and what Christians think Christ looks like to them, or to sum it up what an individual thinks their God should look like to them. That appointed time will most likely be shortly after the Rapture. He will talk to them in their mind and no voice will be heard by them from him thru their TV set. This will be a powerful deception to those who remain. Javier Solana who is of the European Union holds 3 seats, one happens to be the military. He has set up what is called the European Neighborhood Policy, hold on to your hats on this one! This policy is a peace agreement that is for many nations and it starts January 1st, 2007 and it is for 7 YEARS, and get this it has a review at midpoint at 3 1/2 years! Go to; www.evenmore.co.uk... Also if we look at the book of Daniel where it talks of the Image of Gold, Silver, Brass, and Iron mixed with clay. The last empire, the revived Roman Empire is depicted by the iron and clay. Interestingly the Iron does not mix with clay but clings loosely to it. The 10 toes depict the ten primary European Nations in the EU which are Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Luxemburg, Portugal, Spain, The Netherlands, United Kingdom. The clay represents the other countries that have loosely committed themselves to the union. Go to; www.evenmore.co.uk... Satan definitely throws it right in the face of non-believers if you Go to; www.evenmore.co.uk... Here it shows a Eurodollar and the backside is incredible, and if it wasn’t for this site by a brother I wouldn’t know what the backside looked like because all other places only show the front! Here we have the Goddess Europa riding a Bull which in Greek mythology is really the God Zeus in disguise who in turn turns on Europa and rapes her. Now why would any country want that as their symbol on their money? Why? Because that is exactly what the anti-christ will do the False church that rides him during the tribulation he will turn on the whore and rape her with fire. Most likely it will be a nuclear weapon since it is turned to rubble in only an hour. Here in Revelation Chapter 17 Verse 16; And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. Sharon gave the Gaza strip to the Palestinians, and God gave that land to Israel and no one can give it away. I found it interesting when I stumbled upon the Temple Society and found out how Jews are treated with extreme prejudice at the temple mount in an Israel controlled capitol! Go to; www.templeinstitute.org... I have heard that Sharon plans on using European Union (NOT U.N. TROOPS!) to monitor his borders by the new peace plan and has plans to move the Vatican and U. N. to Jerusalem! Just as Jesus came into the world during the festival of light, became the real lamb on the Passover, I believe the Rapture will happen during the feast of trumpets. Why because a trumpet sounds at our Rapture. I believe we will depart very, very, very, soon. I am not date setting, because no matter if it happens during the feast of trumpets it will still take us all by surprise because we have no idea which one and at what moment. The Government has taken over a church camp in Oklahoma for what I suspect is other than their claim, and it would be an ironic use quite possibly Go to; www.abovetopsecret.com... This website which is secular talks about detention camps hidden within cities themselves and they wonder what they are for. I also saw something similar on NBC or ABC one night where they showed one of these and they were followed and not allowed to go near or talk to the guards back in the early 90’s. Most likely these will be Christian detention camps for those who get saved after the fact before they lop their heads off. I would suspect they will check out that persons health first and see if they are a donor match for organs for anyone and off with the head! There is also a launch of several satellites called the GMS system that will be used for monitoring of law enforcement and fishing at sea, but I suspect it will be used to keep tabs on those with the mark of the beast. There is 2 types of Verichips I think one is actually called, get this, the Digital Angel series. This series will be a transponding type which means it transmits by the energy it receives it uses it to act as a transmitter thereby revealing it’s location. When they started to come up with the Eurodollar they wanted the company to make an electronic security thread for them. But I am sure it was a front for a contract whereby they could procure the “Mark of the Beast implant chips” The actual city of Babylon is %90 rebuilt Go to; www.zionministry.com... Lets face it everything is poised for a Rapture. The Prophetic events of Matthew chapter 24 are happening, II Timothy Chapter 3 describes this generation to a Tee, we have the E.U. , Hamas is in charge of the Palestinians who are bent on the destruction of Israel. We have invaded the land of Babylon. Iran is creating a grave concern for all involved, and lastly no one believes God, the Bible, or what we Christians say about the gloom of the doom to come, that is until, we are shut up in our generations ark of the safety of the Rapture.
So getting back to simple mindedness,
What will you claimas the cause of the instanteous disappearance of millions on Earth
ALIEN ABDUCTION?
WHICH SOUNDS MORE BELIEVEABLE AN ALL POWERFUL GOD DOING THAT, OR ALIENS WHICH WE HAVE NEVER SEEN ( YET GOD SAYS WE MUST BELIEVE BY FAITH ), AS TO THE CAUSE
THEN WHEN THE EVENTS HAPPEN IN REVELATION WILL YOU CREDIT ALL OF THEM IN THE ORDER THEY OCCUR LIKE YOU PROCLAIMED ON THE OTHER.
I will pray for you, just know that from the time Israel signs the pact with many count 1260 days and all hell will break loose. The fact that I am responding to you tells me that just like God sought me out, he is seeking you out.
You may not come to the truth, but on judgement day God will show everything he did to get your attention!

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Hey, there is no use praying for me. I already denounced your god. If, just if, your father figure of a deity does exist I would rather suffer than serve. I already wear the mark of the anti-christ on me. I do it just to screw with christians. But hey, if somebody wants to live a confined little life so be it. In the end they will know.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
ugm84 please move to another thread....this is NOT about Christianity or any religon. Please stop using scare tactics and inflamatory language to try and derail this thread.

Your beliefs in God the Father and the Holy Trinity are yours to have. However it is not your right nor the right of any person to push those ideas on to another person.

If you do not quit trying to derail and distract on this thread I will send ur SN and Ip address to one of the three amigos and ask to have you banned. Your posts have nothing to do with the topic...there is a BTS for your kind of Religous double speak. Please feel free to start a thread there about how America is Godless or whatever it is you are ranting about and leave this thread alone.

That being said GREAT THread....yes a lil biased in the begining but bias has to happen from time to time. It was the Dems who brough about Political Correctness and how we can never offend anyone...well you know what BE OFFENDED...it okay.

I had an interesting thought though. What if...the plan from the begining from before 9-11 was to turn the US fascist. We know the Saudis and the Bush's have been friends for a LONG time. We know Bin Laden was a Saudi. 9-11 happens as a trigger to trully begin the road to totlitarian regime here in the US. I dont know...just something I was thinking about. The combination of War Rhetoric and tapes released on Al-Jazzira.

I heard someone mention Patriot-II. If what I read was not a forgery then Patriot-II has already passed. It was Passed on the Military expenditure bill for 97 or maybe 87 billion dollars. It was passed on the bill as a Ryder, and everyone knows ryders dont have to be approved by the House Judiciary or Senate Judicary commitiees. I read the actual bill shortly after it was passed...but can no longer find it. Im not sure if that means that it wasnt actually passed or if after it was passed it because Classified and therefore next to impossible to find. But in Patriot-II there was Article 13 from the pre-WW2 German Constitution in which power was enumerated in the executive that allowed him to suspend general elections in times of War, Civil Strife, or national emergency.

This to me is quite bothersome. But as I said...I saw the document once and have been unable to find it since then. Has anyone else seen P-2 and if so do you know if it is still be disseminated or if it has been swept under the table.

Great post again

El senor pom pom rides again

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   

please move to another thread....this is NOT about Christianity or any religon. Please stop using scare tactics and inflamatory language to try and derail this thread.

Your posts have nothing to do with the topic...there is a BTS for your kind of Religous double speak. Please feel free to start a thread there about how America is Godless or whatever it is you are ranting about and leave this thread alone.

Seconded. Please try and post within the topic at hand. Thank you.

[edit on 4/25/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I really wish martial law comes to be a reality -- just so "some" of the ATS posters can say, "see i told you so".

Until then -- I've gotten a good laugh from this post.

And, in the words of James T. Kirk, "Khan, I'm laughing at the superior intellect".

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I have a question for those of you who say that the laws were not adhered to by this administration. Are any of you legal experts? Experts in constitutional law? None of you seem to be because you bring up points, but dont take into account that the constitution or US law may allow such things. I'm not trying to flame anyone here, but I feel it needs to be brought up that the Constitution is much, much broader than the Bill of Rights. Its huge!!! There is so much in there that unless you are a certified legal or Constitutional Law EXPERT, then there is just too much you can possibly overlook for me to take these claims as fact.

If you want to check facts of allegations from a political party, democrat or republican, check this site. It is a non biased source that calls everyone out when they misrepresent of fudge facts.
FactCheck

Remember that the factcheck.com website is a sham, the .org site is reliable.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join