It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Alien fly which spaceship?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   
alright, i been reading online and watching alot of shows about people who been abducted by alien.

from each of their story here all the alien races they descride they have seen.

1. Gray (most common one)
2. repotid
3. look like humen but alil different
4. look like humen but skin made out of wood-like.
5. 3 feet tall, green color skin.
6. look like gray but blue skin
7. and some more....

but anyway my problem is all these abductee or contractee claim they have been abducted by different alien BUT they all descride the same spaceship.
So basicly they all saying that these different alien races fly the same damn SHIP?
(the pancake-disc lookin ship)

all the UFO ship look alike except that black triangle one, so which alien fly that ship?

and how come no one never get abducted by the Black triangle Spaceship?

[Edited on 1-9-2003 by kingsworld]

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I have heard that there is a used UFO lot out past ploto and that you can get a deal on good used sport models there. :-) ( I'm kidding, you do know that right? LOL )

Really, that is an interesting question and I sure have no good answer for you. Perhaps there is something to that shape of craft that we just are not aware of yet but more advanced races are. I do know a frezbe flies really good at both very low and high speeds however, I am pretty sure that may not be a part of the reason for the disc shape. It's an interesting question, let's see what other have to say about it.

[Edited on 29-11-2002 by Skeptical Believer]

ID

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Greys ---------- Saucers
reptoin ---------- Ride meteors
look like human but a little different ---------- Ride the subway
look like human but skin made out of wood-like --------------- What the hell? Skin of wood? Uh I don't know maybe a wooden rocket?
3 feet tall, green color skin ---------- Triangular crafts
look like gray but blue skin ----------- Cigarette shaped crafts

Please note I have no proof of any of these except for the thing about the barely human ones riding the subway. There are some messed up people on the subway.

Also note you left out the pod people, El Chupacabra, and the Flatwoods Monster.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The different humanoid type aliens(greys) but with different colored skins are probably of the same species. They just have adapted to different climates. The greys come from The orion constellation, which is close to our solar system. That is why they are seen the most. The ones with wood skin are hippies from some a forested planet. etc. etc.

Maybe the aliens have discarded their old bodies for bio-suits and each suit is colored as to represent its function. I guess the wood skinned ones would be ground based spec ops commandos.

ID

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 06:36 PM
link   
So your saying there are no tree people ET's just Aliens in high tech ghuillie suits?

Kingsworld please inlighten the rest of us about these aliens that "look like humen but skin made out of wood-like."

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
from what i hear...

small greys fly saucers
the larger greys fly triangles

thats about all ive heard...

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reptoids dont seam to fly anything.. they just apear out of nowhere...and pull people into other dimensions... ussually right through the computuer monitor as people are reading ats...

be prepared!

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ID
So your saying there are no tree people ET's just Aliens in high tech ghuillie suits?

Kingsworld please inlighten the rest of us about these aliens that "look like humen but skin made out of wood-like."

I saw that in a book long time ago "forgot the name" but it show all the alien that people have withness

here what the wooden alien look like.
* is brown like real wood
*it got leg and arm, his whole body look like it made out of wood.
*his leg and arm is shape like a log(circle/round shape).
*his hand is shape like a crab hand (crawl) but it also look like it made out of wood.
*his face is also shape like a log, it have pointed nose and a mouth

Dose this alien really made out of wood?
I don't know but according to the drawing in the book, it look like it to me.

I remember long time ago i was watching "Unsloved Mysteries" The TV show, it was about these 2 guy saw a green/blue light in the wood, they went and check it out by the time they got there, it was UFO and then the UFO flew off. The next day they went back to that area and saw dozen of circle foot print.
remember the wooden alien got a circle/shape log-look alike foot. So could it be?

[Edited on 2-9-2003 by kingsworld]

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Me Greyhaven
You kingsworld
Me no like you post with no good english

* is brown like real wood
*it got leg and arm, his whole body look like it made out of wood.
*his leg and arm is shape like a log(circle/round shape).
*his hand is shape like a crab hand (crawl) but it also look like it made out of wood.
*his face is also shape like a log, it have pointed nose and a mouth

Soooooooo.... it's a log monster...

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 09:26 PM
link   
(new member, long time extraterrestrial enthusiast)

I will only try to guess based upon the most factual reports on UFO sightings. Those that I believe are most factual are the 1947 Roswell crash, the 1961 Betty & Barney Hill abduction, the 1980 Rendelsham/Brentwaters AFB sightings, and the 2000-current Stan Romanek alien stalkings.

1. The short Greys, at least one type, fly in disc-shaped ships with more obvious flight characteristics than others. The Roswell crash had at least one ship (since there was likely two that crashed) that looked like a flattened modern day stealth plane with inward swept wing fins. It also had a cockpit section and not a series of windows.

2. The taller Greys (Zeta Reticulans) that abducted Betty & Barney Hill use multi-windowed saucers.

3. Futuristic Humans (?), at least according to one credible witness's hypnotic regression therapy, use black metallic triangles. I believe they also use a disc shaped craft. The only well known object has been the glowing triangle. Though the actual alien presence of the 1980 Rendelsham/Brentwaters case may still be uknown.

4. The "Possum People" that Stan Romanek saw in his hypnotic regression therapy appear in quite abstract objects. One being a multi-lobed silver ball. The other being a red glowing soccer-ball. A small football sized red light appeared at Romanek's house, but that was likely a probe or some kind of eavesdropping utility. Romanek also saw a series of green lights that gave the appearance of a massive object next to a plane that was flying closely to them.

edit:
5. I forgot one. The Dzopa/Dropa people most famous for the "Dropa Stones". These short yellow men likely flew around in saucers as well. The actual craft is an unknown, but this particular species of alien is fairly likely to exist.

Clifford Stone's claim of 57 recorded extraterrestrial species (as of 1989), some being human with extra senses, and the three types of greys, may or may not be a part of what is the most factual evidence for ET craft. His two alien recounts are of grey-types with saucer shaped craft.

Bob Dean's claims of at least 12, possibly over 100 types of aliens (by the 1990s) had at least one account of an alien saucer piloted by 12 clone-like child sized creatures that might have been greys. Or they might have been some other kind of creature.

The Disclosure Project's Dr. Steven Greer claims that most, if not all abduction stories are done by the U.S. military to scare UFO whistle blowers. One of those encounters he claims was the military using triangular craft to abduct a couple of politicians. So anybody that claims abduction, I'm not too certain as to whether they actually were abducted by real aliens, or if they were abducted by the military to create terror and disinformation.

[Edited on 2-9-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 09:35 PM
link   
No one has ever been able to show a connection between specifi ship types and specific aliens. there is simply no data which backs up any clear associations.

greys/grays have been seen near egg, spherical, cigar, crescent, and saucer shaped ships. In fact, no species seen on more than one occasion has only been near one type of craft.

...and, and this is VERY IMPORTNAT, the first UFO sightings all involved crescent shaped craft... not true saucers. Most mass sightings (IE Lubbock, texas) have involved Chevron shaped craft. If one were to go, case by case, through the very best UFO sightings, one would be surprised by how rarely 'classic' UFOs actually show up. Unfortunately, people like to believe that they know exactly what is going on, and so make arbitrary assignments for ship and crew types.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
My point of view is they are like us... except live in different inviroments and are more advanced or evolved than us and probably want peace like we do....cause if we passed so many wars and now just want peace, than they passed even more wars than us and hope thay want peace to.

See Ya!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
how do you guys get those pictures underneath your names? i want one.....someone help

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The black triangles are United States Air Force stealth planes that is why there havent been any abductions reported.The Greys are the same as the "little green men",their bodies turn a greenish-grey color when they go long periods of time without sustenance(these are the ones responsible for cattle mutilations).The human-like aliens such as the Pleiadians ride in saucer shaped crafts that hold up to three occupants,but they also ride in (cloudships).Ships that have the ability to attract water molecules to its hull to appear as a cloud. For the most part many different species of aliens ride in saucers,because it great for manueverability.For further reference look up cloudships online

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The Reptilians fly cigar shaped crafts. One has been seen at the WTC attack moving slow, and one snapped by the Oppurtinity Mars rover.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Blade Runner
reptoids dont seam to fly anything.. they just apear out of nowhere...and pull people into other dimensions... ussually right through the computuer monitor as people are reading ats...

be prepared!

Seriously? Call me crazy but that seems a little out there. I mean if reptoids could do that then they ...aaahhhhhhhh!

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I think the Aliens are way to human like. So i do not believe in those Aliens. I believe they look really different. No idea how.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomcat ha
I think the Aliens are way to human like. So i do not believe in those Aliens. I believe they look really different. No idea how.

Could you imagine an insectoid fly a saucer? Or something like a fish gathering artifacts in the soil? How about a plant-like creature with leaves , abducting a person and doing surgery on him?

The idea is perfect: an alien must have two legs, two hands, a head, and must stand straight. Otherwise he will become hopeless in the world of physics. Even if an alien species would be insectoids, they would genetically manipulate themselves in order to become capable to challenge worlds like ours.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I think aliens have ships based on the function of the mission.

The cigar ones might be like aircraft carriers and launch small ships.

The disk ones are like scouts and general purpose.

The triangular ones might be cruisers or large transports.

These are what i think they might be.

If aliens are so advanced and have mastered space travel with superior technology, what is the need for surgicaly examining a person leaving scars and scoop indents when they surely could develop a scanner or X-Ray machine to see how we work without cutting us open. Like come on, even us humans in most cases don't use the knife to find out how we work anymore. We can get massive amounts of anitomical information from MRIs and X-rays. People with these "marks" might just wake up and noticed them for the first time, they might have been there for years.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I dont think the triangular craft have anything to do with aliens but are infact Top secret Earth military crafts. If you look at some of the new military planes UCAVs and such the triangle shape is not all the alien and well within shapes we could make fly with current tech.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join